|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hosts the event in Chapter 3?
(a) Mrs. Manson Mingott
(b) Countess Ellen Olenska
(c) Mrs. Archer
(d) Julius and Regina Beaufort
2. What is the event that occurs in Chapter 3?
(a) The Christmas Bazaar
(b) The Easter Parade
(c) Annual Beaufort Ball
(d) The Nutcracker Ballet
3. What type of people live in the area where Ellen lives?
(a) Black people
(b) Hispanic people
(c) Writers and artists
(d) Wealthy people
4. Who interrupts the conversation between Newland and Ellen?
(a) The Duke of St. Austrey
(b) The maid
(c) May Welland
(d) Regina Beaufort
5. Where does Newland go the next evening?
(a) The Oak Room
(b) The opera
(c) Ellen Olenska's house
(d) His gentleman's club
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the law firm's position on the divorce?
2. What type of flowers does Newland send Ellen?
3. Who do Newland and Mrs. Archer visit in Chapter 7?
4. Who accompanies Newland and May on their betrothal visits?
5. For what reason does Newland approve of the divorce?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)