|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Wellands go on their annual vacation?
(c) The Bahamas
2. For what does Newland push?
(a) A small wedding
(b) A month-long honeymoon
(c) A shorter betrothal
(d) An elopement
3. Who do Newland and May visit first on their betrothal visits?
(a) Mrs. Welland
(b) Mrs. Mingott
(c) Countess Olenska
(d) Mrs. Archer
4. Who has filed a petition for divorce in Chapter 11?
(a) Ellen Olenska
(b) Janey Archer
(c) Mrs. Welland
(d) Regina Beaufort
5. What question does Ellen ask of Newland?
(a) If his firm will handle her divorce
(b) If he will help her find a house
(c) If he will sit by her at dinner
(d) Whether his engagement to May is a love match
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Newland approve of the divorce?
2. Why does Mrs. Mingott not leave her house?
3. Where does Newland go the next evening?
4. What type of flowers does Newland send Ellen?
5. What is the event that occurs in Chapter 3?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)