|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has filed a petition for divorce in Chapter 11?
(a) Regina Beaufort
(b) Mrs. Welland
(c) Ellen Olenska
(d) Janey Archer
2. Who wants the divorce case to be dropped?
(a) Mrs. van der Luyden
(b) Julius Beaufort
(c) Janey Archer
(d) Ellen's family
3. What type of flowers does Newland send Ellen?
(a) Pink carnations
(b) Purple hyacinths
(c) Blue hydrangeas
(d) Yellow roses
4. Where does Newland go the next evening?
(a) The Oak Room
(b) The opera
(c) Ellen Olenska's house
(d) His gentleman's club
5. Who do the van der Luydens agree to include in an upcoming dinner party?
(a) Countess Olenska
(b) The Astors
(c) The Beauforts
(d) Newland and May
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Newland push?
2. Who do Newland and May visit first on their betrothal visits?
3. Who has been asked to handle the divorce case?
4. What is the event that occurs in Chapter 3?
5. Where do the Wellands go on their annual vacation?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)