|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Mingott not leave her house?
(a) She is paralyzed
(b) She is a hermit
(c) She is too obese
(d) She is blind
2. What type of flowers does Newland send to Ellen that night?
(a) Lilies of the Valley
3. For what does Newland push?
(a) A shorter betrothal
(b) A month-long honeymoon
(c) A small wedding
(d) An elopement
4. Who do Newland and May visit first on their betrothal visits?
(a) Mrs. Welland
(b) Mrs. Archer
(c) Countess Olenska
(d) Mrs. Mingott
5. Where does Newland go the next evening?
(a) The Oak Room
(b) Ellen Olenska's house
(c) The opera
(d) His gentleman's club
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ellen's family pleased with Newland?
2. Who has been asked to handle the divorce case?
3. What does Ellen tell Newland before leaving?
4. What is Newland pleasantly surprised to find out about Ellen?
5. What question does Ellen ask of Newland?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)