|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Wellands choose the location for their vacation?
(a) They have a vineyard there
(b) They keep horses there
(c) They have an estate there
(d) The air is beneficial for Mr. Welland's health
2. What type of flowers does Newland send Ellen?
(a) Pink carnations
(b) Purple hyacinths
(c) Blue hydrangeas
(d) Yellow roses
3. Why is Ellen's family pleased with Newland?
(a) He helped Ellen with her finances
(b) He has convinced Ellen to drop the divorce
(c) He helped Ellen find a house
(d) He sends flowers to Ellen
4. Where do the Wellands go on their annual vacation?
(c) The Bahamas
5. Who do Newland and May visit first on their betrothal visits?
(a) Mrs. Welland
(b) Countess Olenska
(c) Mrs. Mingott
(d) Mrs. Archer
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Newland told when he arrives at Ellen's house?
2. Where does Newland go the next evening?
3. Who has been asked to handle the divorce case?
4. What is Newland's objection to handling the divorce?
5. What question does Ellen ask of Newland?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)