|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does Newland make regarding his travel plans?
(a) He decides to keep them
(b) He revises them to include May
(c) He changes them to a new date
(d) He cancels them
2. What angers Newland when he arrives at the answer to #43?
(a) He has mud on his shoes
(b) He sees Julius Beaufort
(c) He has forgotten his calling cards
(d) He has come on the wrong day
3. In what city is Newland and May's wedding held?
(a) Boca Raton
(b) New York
4. Who does not attend Newland and May's wedding?
(a) Countess Oleska
(b) Count Oleska
(c) The van der Luydens
(d) The Astors
5. What does Ellen do when Newland asks her to stop the divorce petition?
(a) She says she will hire a different attorney
(b) She abruptly agrees with him
(c) She storms out of the room
(d) She asks Newland to leave
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the event of the season?
2. What does Newland hear about the business trip the next day at the office?
3. Who had visited Mrs. Mingott the night before to ask for help?
4. What is the source of Mrs. Mingott's illness?
5. What does Newland caution Ellen about regarding the divorce?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)