|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had visited Mrs. Mingott the night before to ask for help?
(a) Mrs. Beaufort
(b) Countess Olenska
(c) Mrs. Astor
(d) Mrs. Welland
2. In what city is Newland and May's wedding held?
(b) New York
(d) Boca Raton
3. What does Ellen say she will gain through the divorce?
(a) Her jewels
(b) Her freedom
(c) An estate
(d) An art collection
4. What is the event of the season?
(a) The van der Luyden's ball
(b) Elaine Astor's wedding
(c) Newland and May's wedding
(d) The Beaufort's ball
5. Who does not attend Newland and May's wedding?
(a) The van der Luydens
(b) Countess Oleska
(c) The Astors
(d) Count Oleska
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Mingott tell her visitor?
2. Where does Newland go at the beginning of Chapter 12?
3. What angers Newland when he arrives at the answer to #43?
4. Chapter 19 marks the beginning of _____________________.
5. Where do Newland and May spend the first few days of their marriage?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)