|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does Newland make regarding his travel plans?
(a) He decides to keep them
(b) He changes them to a new date
(c) He cancels them
(d) He revises them to include May
2. What is the event of the season?
(a) The van der Luyden's ball
(b) Newland and May's wedding
(c) The Beaufort's ball
(d) Elaine Astor's wedding
3. What does Newland caution Ellen about regarding the divorce?
(a) It may take a little longer than she thinks
(b) Public accusations will ensue
(c) Her husband will never agree to it
(d) She will not get what she deserves
4. Where do Newland and May spend the first few days of their marriage?
(a) The Patroon House
(b) The Four Seasons
(c) The Ritz
5. In what city is Newland and May's wedding held?
(b) Boca Raton
(c) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the content of a message Newland receives from May?
2. Who had visited Mrs. Mingott the night before to ask for help?
3. What angers Newland when he arrives at the answer to #43?
4. What does Newland hear about the business trip the next day at the office?
5. Where does Newland go at the beginning of Chapter 12?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)