|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not attend Newland and May's wedding?
(a) The Astors
(b) The van der Luydens
(c) Countess Oleska
(d) Count Oleska
2. What is the source of Mrs. Mingott's illness?
(a) She has lost her fortune in a bad business deal
(b) Her sister has just died
(c) Ellen has left without saying goodbye
(d) The rumors about Julius Beaufort are true
3. Where do Newland and May spend the first few days of their marriage?
(a) The Ritz
(c) The Four Seasons
(d) The Patroon House
4. What angers Newland when he arrives at the answer to #43?
(a) He has forgotten his calling cards
(b) He has mud on his shoes
(c) He has come on the wrong day
(d) He sees Julius Beaufort
5. In what city is Newland and May's wedding held?
(b) New York
(c) Boca Raton
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the popular rumor already in existence about Ellen?
2. Where does Newland go at the beginning of Chapter 12?
3. What is the event of the season?
4. Chapter 19 marks the beginning of _____________________.
5. Who had visited Mrs. Mingott the night before to ask for help?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)