|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the content of a message Newland receives from May?
(a) She has broken her leg
(b) Mrs. Mingott had a stroke
(c) She wants him to make dinner reservations
(d) The maid just quit
2. What is the event of the season?
(a) Elaine Astor's wedding
(b) The van der Luyden's ball
(c) Newland and May's wedding
(d) The Beaufort's ball
3. Who had visited Mrs. Mingott the night before to ask for help?
(a) Countess Olenska
(b) Mrs. Welland
(c) Mrs. Beaufort
(d) Mrs. Astor
4. What angers Newland when he arrives at the answer to #43?
(a) He has come on the wrong day
(b) He has forgotten his calling cards
(c) He sees Julius Beaufort
(d) He has mud on his shoes
5. In what city is Newland and May's wedding held?
(a) New York
(d) Boca Raton
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision does Newland make regarding his travel plans?
2. What is the popular rumor already in existence about Ellen?
3. Who hosts Newland and May at their accommodations?
4. What does Mrs. Mingott tell her visitor?
5. Where does Newland go at the beginning of Chapter 12?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)