Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about The Age of Innocence. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. In what decade does this story begin?
2. In what city does the story take place?
c) New Orleans
d) New York City
3. What is the opera being produced as the story begins?
a) Madame Butterfly
4. Who is the main character who arrives late at the opera?
a) Henry van der Luyden
b) Janey Archer
c) Mrs. Manson Mingott
d) Newland Archer
5. Who is Newland Archer's fiancee?
a) Janey Welland
b) May Welland
This section contains 4,865 words|
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)