Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mr. Thabane's profession?
2. What is the narrator's name?
3. What does the narrator see inside the building they go to?
4. What does the narrator say she is afraid of?
5. What does the narrator think is insane?
Discuss the history of apartheid in South Africa, including why it was instituted, who it benefited, and the impact it had on the townships.
Examine how rules and order are depicted in the book, and conclude why Mrs. Curren believes that the rules are necessary to maintain peace.
Analyze Florence's reaction to Mr. Vercueil and compare it with Mrs. Curren's reaction to him.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)