|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents the narrator from going out in the days following her car drive?
2. What is the name of Florence's cousin?
3. What does the narrator try to do while tipsy?
4. What does the narrator try to do?
5. What does the narrator see being taken in an ambulance?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the impact apartheid had on schools and students in South Africa.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the impact Bheki's death had on the different characters in the "Age of Iron".
Essay Topic 3
Discuss why Vercueil acted as a guide or mentor to Mrs. Curren and how he influenced her.
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)