Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mr. Thabane's profession?
2. What is the narrator's name?
3. What does the narrator see inside the building they go to?
4. What does the narrator say she is afraid of?
5. What does the narrator think is insane?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss why Vercueil acted as a guide or mentor to Mrs. Curren and how he influenced her.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze why Coetzee chose to write using fiction in "Age of Iron".
Essay Topic 3
Examine how rules and order are depicted in the book, and conclude why Mrs. Curren believes that the rules are necessary to maintain peace.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)