Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mr. Thabane's profession?
2. What is the narrator's name?
3. What does the narrator see inside the building they go to?
4. What does the narrator say she is afraid of?
5. What does the narrator think is insane?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how Coetzee addresses mortality throughout the "Age of Iron".
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the symbolism and meaning of the title, "Age of Iron".
Essay Topic 3
Examine the significance of the statement that the House of Parliament is the "house of shame."
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)