|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What do the narrator and her housekeeper do after talking with Mr. Vercueil in the kitchen?
2. What does the narrator tell the person that calls her?
3. What is the name of the housekeeper's son?
4. Where are the police officers the narrator talks with?
5. What does the narrator do while Vercueil and the dog sleep next to her?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is the narrator told about her plan to make a complaint?
This section contains 677 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)