|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the boy's name?
2. How does Mr. Vercueil appear to be in Part Three "p.115-147"?
3. What does the John do when he sees the narrator?
(a) He closes the door.
(b) He hides something under the sheets.
(c) He shoots at her.
(d) He smiles.
4. What does the narrator think of Vercueil's cooking?
(a) It is good.
(b) It is terrible.
(c) It is always the same thing.
(d) It is too salty.
5. Where is the narrator put after she tells the one trying to get her out of her house that she has cancer?
(a) In her study.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) On the couch.
(d) On her bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator ask Vercueil to fix?
2. What does Mr. Vercueil say he bought?
3. Where does Vercueil bring the narrator?
4. What does the narrator try to do while tipsy?
5. What excuse does the narrator give to the police officer to justify her presence there?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)