|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator try to do while tipsy?
(a) Throw the bottle out of the car.
(b) Go for a swim.
(c) Kiss Mr. Vercueil.
2. How does the narrator sign one of the letters where she talks about Vercueil?
(a) Mrs. B.
(b) Mrs. H.
(c) Mrs. V.
(d) Mrs. C.
3. What does Florence tell the narrator?
(a) To stop for cigarette.
(b) Not to stop the car for any reason.
(c) To make sure her windows are closed.
(d) To take her gun.
4. What does the narrator tell Mr. Vercueil?
(a) That she wants to die.
(b) That her daughter doesn't like her.
(c) That Bheki was shot.
(d) That Bheki was arrested.
5. What did the narrator tell her daughter during their last conversation?
(a) That she was well.
(b) That she had a man in her life.
(c) That she was coming to the U.S.A.
(d) That she had cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives the narrator little help after the narrator tries to take her car home?
2. How was Florence dressed in the narrator's dream?
3. Where is the narrator put after she tells the one trying to get her out of her house that she has cancer?
4. What does the narrator refuse to do?
5. What does the narrator ask Vercueil to do to help with the pain?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)