|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mr. Thabane's profession?
(a) He was a shoe seller.
(b) He was a dock worker.
(c) He was a teacher.
(d) He was a political leader.
2. What is the narrator's name?
(a) Mrs. Cam.
(b) Mrs. Curren.
(c) Mrs. Crosh.
(d) Mrs. Cress.
3. What does the narrator see inside the building they go to?
(a) 16 dead bodies.
(b) 12 dead bodies.
(c) 8 dead bodies.
(d) 6 dead bodies.
4. What does the narrator say she is afraid of?
(a) Hearing the national anthem for eternity.
(b) The dog biting her.
(c) Seeing Vercueil in her dreams.
5. What does the narrator think is insane?
(a) The form of comradeship the boys have.
(b) The South African education system.
(c) The way young people can find guns.
(d) The police powers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator ask Vercueil to do when she hears the national anthem?
2. What is Vercueil curious about?
3. Why does Florence's cousin give the narrator a jacket to put over her head?
4. What did the narrator tell her daughter during their last conversation?
5. How does Mr. Vercueil appear to be in Part Three "p.115-147"?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)