1. What type of document introduces the "Age of Iron"?
A long letter.
2. Who is the narrator of the book?
An aged woman.
3. What disease is the narrator diagnosed with?
4. What does the narrator write about?
5. What is the ethnicity of the narrator?
6. Where does the narrator live?
7. What do new contacts allow the narrator to experience?
The reality of South African inequalities.
8. In what time period is the "Age of Iron" set?
This section contains 4,514 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)