Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Part One, p. 3-15
1. What type of document introduces the "Age of Iron"?
2. Who is the narrator of the book?
3. What disease is the narrator diagnosed with?
4. What does the narrator write about?
5. What is the ethnicity of the narrator?
6. Where does the narrator live?
7. What do new contacts allow the narrator to experience?
8. In what time period is the "Age of Iron" set?
9. Who does the narrator find at the start of Part One?
10. Where is the person the narrator finds at the start of Part One?
11. What does the narrator say to the person she finds?
12. What does the...
This section contains 1,897 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)