|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Florence dressed in the narrator's dream?
(a) Like a white politician.
(b) Like a police officer.
(c) Like lady liberty.
(d) Like a Greek goddess.
2. What was the narrator's profession before retiring?
(b) College professor.
(c) Police officer.
(d) Dock worker.
3. What does the narrator think about while being driven home?
(a) That she likes being drunk.
(b) The trust she put in Vercueil.
(c) Her cancer.
(d) Changing her will.
4. What road does the narrator want to drive her car down?
(a) Apartheid Avenue.
(b) South Africa Avenue.
(c) Parliament Avenue.
(d) Government Avenue.
5. What disease is the narrator diagnosed with?
(a) A heart condition.
(d) Terminal cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the police doing as the narrator looks outside her window?
2. What does the narrator ask Vercueil to fix?
3. Where are the police officers the narrator talks with?
4. How does the narrator speak to the person that lives near her house?
5. Why isn't Bheki in school?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)