|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say to the person she finds?
(a) That she will call the police.
(b) That she will house him for work.
(c) That he cannot stay.
(d) That she will find him work.
2. What does the narrator hear while on the ground?
(a) People trying to find an unidentified white woman.
(c) People plotting a bank heist.
(d) People calling for the killing of all whites.
3. What does the narrator say to the young man her and her group meet as she rejects his request?
(a) That she wants to help.
(b) That she will help the insurrection.
(c) That she wants to go home.
(d) That she wants to burn her car.
4. When was the narrator's house burglarized?
(a) Four years before the events of the book.
(b) Three years before the events of the book.
(c) Five years before the events of the book.
(d) Twelve years before the events of the book.
5. What happens to the narrator's car in Page 16?
(a) The engine backfires.
(b) It gets a flat tire.
(c) The engine starts on fire.
(d) It refuses to start.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the housekeeper's husband work?
2. What did the narrator find most troubling after her house was burglarized?
3. Why does Vercueil go into the store?
4. Who follows Mr. Vercueil into the narrator's house?
5. What is the narrator's name?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)