|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator try to do?
(a) Call Florence.
(b) Call Mr. Thabane.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Call Mr. Vercueil.
2. How much money does the man take from the narrator?
(a) 50 Rands.
(b) 20 rands.
(c) Everything she has in her purse.
(d) 150 Rands.
3. What is Vercueil curious about?
(a) What her daughter's name is.
(b) What subjects the narrator taught.
(c) How much money the narrator will leave him.
(d) Why she chose him.
4. Why does Florence bring Bheki back to the house?
(a) She is sought by police.
(b) She does not have insurance.
(c) She does not want to be involved with the police.
(d) Her son could be fined.
5. Who harasses and beats Mr. Vercueil one day?
(a) Bheki and another boy.
(b) The narrator.
(d) Bheki and two other white boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury does Bheki's friend have following the crash?
2. What does the narrator ask Vercueil to do to help with the pain?
3. What does the narrator hear as she makes her way to the door?
4. What does the narrator offer to do for Florence?
5. What does Mr. Vercueil say he bought?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)