|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator want to bring with Florence and her?
(a) Her lawyer.
(b) Florence's daughters.
(c) Mr. Vercueil.
(d) The dog.
2. Who harasses and beats Mr. Vercueil one day?
(b) The narrator.
(c) Bheki and two other white boys.
(d) Bheki and another boy.
3. What does the narrator compare aging to?
(a) Riding a bicycle downhill.
(b) A drive with two dogs.
(c) A roller coaster ride.
(d) A long drive with young children.
4. What does the narrator say she would want to know when Vercueil asks about the dream?
(a) She would like to know more about Vercueil.
(b) She would like to know how to burn her car.
(c) She would like to know about Florence.
(d) She would like to know about the dog.
5. What does the narrator hear while on the ground?
(a) People trying to find an unidentified white woman.
(b) People plotting a bank heist.
(d) People calling for the killing of all whites.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents the narrator from going out in the days following her car drive?
2. How does the narrator sign the letter she writes to her housekeeper?
3. What did the narrator find most troubling after her house was burglarized?
4. Who does the narrator find at the start of Part One?
5. What happens late at night in Part Three?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)