|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the housekeeper call Mr. Vercueil?
(d) A man.
2. What are the police doing as the narrator looks outside her window?
(a) Parking their car.
(b) Arresting a black woman.
(c) Drawing their guns.
(d) Following Bheki on his bike.
3. What does the narrator write about?
(a) The Berlin wall.
(c) The space race.
(d) The Afghan war.
4. What excuse does the narrator give to the police officer to justify her presence there?
(a) She is driving her employee back home.
(b) She is chief of police.
(c) She is the mayor.
(d) She is a lawyer.
5. Who calls the narrator as she plays music?
(a) A bystander.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) An old friend.
(d) A police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator's housekeeper?
2. What prevents the narrator from going out in the days following her car drive?
3. What does Florence learn thanks to a phone call a few hours after the crash?
4. What is the ethnicity of the narrator?
5. What is the narrator's name?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)