|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say about charity not being appreciated?
(a) It is a crime.
(b) It is necessary.
(c) It has no point.
(d) It is disrespectful.
2. Who calls the narrator as she plays music?
(a) An old friend.
(b) A bystander.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A neighbor.
3. What does the narrator hope her daughter will do after the letters stop?
(a) Think kindly of Mr Vercueil.
(b) Give Vercueil some money.
(c) Help fight apartheid.
(d) Give the house to Vercueil.
4. What instrument does the narrator play?
(a) The guitar.
(b) The violin.
(d) The trombone.
5. What is the narrator's name?
(a) Mrs. Crosh.
(b) Mrs. Curren.
(c) Mrs. Cress.
(d) Mrs. Cam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of Bheki's friends bring to the narrator's home?
2. What does the narrator think of Vercueil's cooking?
3. What is the call the narrator receives while playing music about?
4. What is Vercueil curious about?
5. What does Mr. Vercueil do the morning of Part Three "p.115-147"?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)