|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is John sitting on Page 147?
(a) On the front porch.
(b) On the kitchen floor.
(c) On Florence's bed.
(d) In the narrator's study.
2. What does Florence do with Bheki after the crash?
(a) Sews his wounds herself.
(b) Buy him a new bike.
(c) Refuses to have an ambulance take care of him.
(d) Talks Bheki out of pressing charges.
3. What does the narrator ask her housekeeper to do in the letter she writes?
(a) To leave the house for a week.
(b) To send Bheki away.
(c) To keep the children quiet the next morning.
(d) To send her daughters away.
4. What is the man's reaction to the narrator's comment about giving money for nothing?
(a) He calls her names.
(b) He nods his head.
(c) He slaps her.
(d) He laughs.
5. What does the narrator ask the man to do after seeing what he purchased?
(a) To keep the unspent money.
(b) To return the unspent money to her.
(c) To return what he purchased.
(d) To give the unspent money to a charity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator feel about the person she is addressing in this book?
2. How does the narrator speak to the person that lives near her house?
3. Who does the narrator and her group meet on the way back to the car?
4. When does the narrator return to her house after her trip in town?
5. What did the narrator tell her daughter during their last conversation?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)