|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person helping the narrator say she could do with the extra room in her house?
(a) Take a second mortgage.
(b) Rent to students.
(c) Rent to recently released prisoners.
(d) Create a bed and breakfast.
2. What job does the narrator offer the man she went to town with?
(a) Fixing a drainage problem.
(b) Cleaning the back yard.
(c) Cleaning the gutters.
(d) Repairing the second floor lights.
3. What does Vercueil propose to the narrator?
(a) To go to the U.S.A.
(b) To go shopping.
(c) To go for a drive.
(d) To go to the township.
4. What does Florence tell the narrator?
(a) To stop for cigarette.
(b) To make sure her windows are closed.
(c) To take her gun.
(d) Not to stop the car for any reason.
5. Who does the narrator ask for help with her car problems?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) A mechanic.
(c) The neighbor.
(d) The homeless man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Vercueil do the morning of Part Three "p.115-147"?
2. Where does the housekeeper live?
3. Where is the person the narrator finds at the start of Part One?
4. What does Mr. Vercueil say he bought?
5. What does Florence do after the crash?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)