|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the officers prevent the narrator from doing?
(a) Going upstairs.
(b) Getting in the ambulance with John.
(c) Following the ambulance with her car.
(d) Leaving the house.
2. Who harasses and beats Mr. Vercueil one day?
(a) Bheki and two other white boys.
(b) The narrator.
(c) Bheki and another boy.
3. What does the narrator hope her daughter will do after the letters stop?
(a) Give the house to Vercueil.
(b) Help fight apartheid.
(c) Think kindly of Mr Vercueil.
(d) Give Vercueil some money.
4. What does the narrator think about after the person she found leaves the house?
(b) The homeless of Cape Town.
(c) The police.
(d) Her mother.
5. How much money does the man take from the narrator?
(a) 150 Rands.
(b) Everything she has in her purse.
(c) 50 Rands.
(d) 20 rands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man buy with the money he takes from the narrator?
2. What does one of Bheki's friends bring to the narrator's home?
3. Why does Vercueil say the narrator should tell her daughter about her cancer?
4. What does the narrator and her group stop to watch?
5. How does Mr. Vercueil appear to be in Part Three "p.115-147"?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)