|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator wonder about her daughter?
(a) If she should have remarried.
(b) If she should have followed her to the United States.
(c) If she should have turned Bheki over to the police.
(d) If she should have prevented her daughter from leaving.
2. What does Vercueil propose to the narrator?
(a) To go to the township.
(b) To go to the U.S.A.
(c) To go shopping.
(d) To go for a drive.
3. What does Florence do after the crash?
(a) Call the local chapter of the black panthers.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Call the parents of Bheki's friend.
(d) Call the hospital where Bheki's friend was sent to.
4. What composer is the narrator particularly fond of?
5. What does the narrator ask Vercueil to do to help with the pain?
(a) Let the dog sleep with her.
(b) Give her a bath.
(c) Get her more medicine.
(d) Get her marijuana.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents the narrator from going shopping in Part One?
2. What is Vercueil curious about?
3. What does the narrator tell the inspector investigating the shooting?
4. What does the narrator think is insane?
5. How long does it take for the pharmacy to deliver the narrator's new medication?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)