|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the housekeeper's husband work?
(a) At a chicken farming plant.
(b) At an electricity plant.
(c) At a car plant.
(d) At a chemical plant.
2. What does the narrator give the man following his reaction to her comment regarding giving money for nothing?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her wallet.
(c) Her jewelry.
(d) He credit card.
3. What does the narrator tell the person that calls her?
(a) That the vagrant is in fact her employee.
(b) That the pool house heats the pool.
(c) That the homeless man owns the dog.
(d) That the dog is hers.
4. What happens late at night in Part Three?
(a) Florence is wounded in a shootout.
(b) Florence receives a phone call.
(c) Florence is arrested.
(d) Florence leaves for Zimbabwe.
5. What does the narrator try to do while tipsy?
(b) Go for a swim.
(c) Throw the bottle out of the car.
(d) Kiss Mr. Vercueil.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for the pharmacy to deliver the narrator's new medication?
2. What does the narrator ask Vercueil to do when she hears the national anthem?
3. How does the narrator call the house of Parliament?
4. What does the narrator say she is afraid of?
5. Who is the narrator addressing in this book?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)