|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Florence dressed in the narrator's dream?
(a) Like a police officer.
(b) Like lady liberty.
(c) Like a Greek goddess.
(d) Like a white politician.
2. What does the narrator refuse to do?
(a) Allow the police to enter.
(b) Allow an officer to pat her down.
(c) Leave the dog alone.
(d) Leave her house.
3. What does the narrator think of doing with her cats after her death?
(a) Give them to the homeless man.
(b) Give them to her sister.
(c) Give them to a hospital.
(d) Have them put down.
4. What was the narrator's profession before retiring?
(b) Dock worker.
(c) College professor.
(d) Police officer.
5. Who follows Mr. Vercueil into the narrator's house?
(a) A friend of his.
(b) A cat.
(c) Two dogs.
(d) A woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator ask for help with her car problems?
2. What does Vercueil say caused the shouting man's condition?
3. What is the narrator doing when the boy startles her?
4. What does the narrator say she is afraid of?
5. What is the boy's name?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)