|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Florence bring Bheki back to the house?
(a) She is sought by police.
(b) Her son could be fined.
(c) She does not have insurance.
(d) She does not want to be involved with the police.
2. What does Vercueil do while the national anthem plays on the TV?
(a) He turns the TV off.
(b) He plug his ears and say "LLALALALALALALA."
(c) He changes channels.
(d) He dances.
3. Who calls the narrator as she plays music?
(a) A bystander.
(b) An old friend.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) A police officer.
4. What does the narrator write about?
(a) The Afghan war.
(c) The space race.
(d) The Berlin wall.
5. What does the narrator tell Mr. Vercueil as he enters the kitchen?
(a) To pack and leave.
(b) To have the dog sleep outside.
(c) To give her her money back.
(d) To have the woman leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who follows Mr. Vercueil into the narrator's house?
2. What does the narrator give to the person that lives near her house the first evening?
3. What does the narrator hear while on the ground?
4. What do the officers prevent the narrator from doing?
5. What prevents the narrator from going out in the days following her car drive?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)