|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence say the police do to black boys who are not in school?
(a) Drink with them.
(b) Arrest them.
(c) Attack them.
(d) Fine them.
2. What does Florence do after the crash?
(a) Call the parents of Bheki's friend.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Call the hospital where Bheki's friend was sent to.
(d) Call the local chapter of the black panthers.
3. How much money does the man take from the narrator?
(a) 20 rands.
(b) 150 Rands.
(c) Everything she has in her purse.
(d) 50 Rands.
4. Who does the narrator and her group meet on the way back to the car?
(a) Florence's husband.
(c) Florence's sister.
(d) A friend of Bheki.
5. What does the narrator see the police do?
(a) Hit Bheki's bike with their door.
(b) Arrest Bheki.
(c) Shoot a black man.
(d) Run over a possum.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Florence dressed in the narrator's dream?
2. What does access to money allow Mr. Vercueil to do?
3. What does the narrator hear as she makes her way to the door?
4. What happens late at night in Part Three?
5. Why does Florence's cousin give the narrator a jacket to put over her head?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)