|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does the man take from the narrator?
(a) 150 Rands.
(b) Everything she has in her purse.
(c) 20 rands.
(d) 50 Rands.
2. Who is with the narrator as she drives to the township?
(a) Florence and her two daughters.
(b) The dog.
(d) Her lawyer.
3. What is the man's reaction to the narrator's comment about giving money for nothing?
(a) He slaps her.
(b) He nods his head.
(c) He calls her names.
(d) He laughs.
4. Where does the narrator live?
(c) South Africa.
5. What do new contacts allow the narrator to experience?
(a) The reality of life in an Empire.
(b) The reality of the Berlin wall.
(c) The reality of the Vichy regime.
(d) The reality of South African inequalities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Vercueil say he bought?
2. What does the John do when he sees the narrator?
3. What does the narrator and her group stop to watch?
4. Who serves as a guide for the people in the narrator's car?
5. Who calls the narrator as she plays music?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)