|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator feel about the person she is addressing in this book?
(a) She makes her sick.
(b) She hates her.
(c) She misses her.
(d) She dislikes her habits.
2. Where does the narrator live?
(a) South Africa.
3. Who helps the narrator find her way home?
(a) Mr. Thabane.
(b) The military.
4. What type of document introduces the "Age of Iron"?
(a) A poem.
(b) A short journal.
(c) A book.
(d) A long letter.
5. What does Mr. Vercueil suggest doing after the narrator looks at her watch?
(a) Go drink.
(b) Go home.
(c) Go dance.
(d) Continue to drive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator see being taken in an ambulance?
2. What does the narrator wear as she walks down the street?
3. What did the narrator's daughter tell her as she was leaving South Africa.
4. What is the name of the homeless man?
5. Where does the housekeeper live?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)