|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the man work before being paid by the narrator?
(a) A couple of days.
(b) A couple of weeks.
(c) A couple of hours.
(d) A couple of month.
2. How does the narrator describe Mr Vercueil's usual temperament?
(c) On edge.
3. What does the narrator tell the young boy to do?
(a) To stay the night.
(b) To go back to school.
(c) To turn himself in.
(d) To leave by the back door.
4. Where is John sitting on Page 147?
(a) In the narrator's study.
(b) On the front porch.
(c) On the kitchen floor.
(d) On Florence's bed.
5. Where is Bheki's friend kept?
(a) In the psychiatric wing of the hospital.
(b) In the waiting room of the hospital.
(c) In a cell at the local prison.
(d) In a room full of older men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps the narrator find her way home?
2. What does the narrator tell the inspector investigating the shooting?
3. Who does the narrator reach on the phone?
4. What is the ethnicity of the narrator?
5. What instrument does the narrator play?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)