|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator want to do after looking at her watch?
(a) Go drink.
(b) Go dance.
(c) Go home.
(d) Go for a swim.
2. What does access to money allow Mr. Vercueil to do?
(c) Pay for his gambling habit.
(d) Pay his debts.
3. What prevents the narrator from going out in the days following her car drive?
(a) Her car is broken.
(b) The weather.
(c) The police is staking out the house.
(d) A cold.
4. What does the narrator say about John?
(a) He has suicide thoughts.
(b) He wants to kill police officers.
(c) She thinks he has a gun.
(d) She thinks people are after him.
5. What does the narrator offer to do for Florence?
(a) Drive her to the hospital.
(b) Bring her back home.
(c) Buy her a car.
(d) Pay for legal expenses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's name?
2. What does the narrator say to the young man her and her group meet as she rejects his request?
3. What injury does Bheki's friend have following the crash?
4. Who helps the narrator find her way home?
5. What are the police doing as the narrator looks outside her window?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)