|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator speak to the person that lives near her house?
(b) With respect.
(c) In a condescending manner.
2. What does the narrator think about after Vercueil left her alone?
(a) Her death.
(b) The dog.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her mistakes in life.
3. Who harasses and beats Mr. Vercueil one day?
(a) Bheki and another boy.
(c) Bheki and two other white boys.
(d) The narrator.
4. Where is Bheki's friend kept?
(a) In the waiting room of the hospital.
(b) In a cell at the local prison.
(c) In the psychiatric wing of the hospital.
(d) In a room full of older men.
5. What is the boy's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the narrator find most troubling after her house was burglarized?
2. What does the narrator feel about the person she is addressing in this book?
3. How long does the man work before being paid by the narrator?
4. Who calls the narrator as she plays music?
5. What does the police tell the narrator?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)