|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who serves as a guide for the people in the narrator's car?
(a) A 10 year old boy.
(b) A 20 year old boy.
(c) An old man.
(d) A 10 year old girl.
2. How does the narrator describe Mr Vercueil's usual temperament?
(d) On edge.
3. What does Florence learn late at night in Part Three?
(a) Lawyers are expensive.
(b) Her husband was arrested.
(c) Her insurance does not cover bullet wounds.
(d) Bheki is in trouble.
4. What does Mr. Vercueil suggest doing after the narrator looks at her watch?
(a) Go home.
(b) Go drink.
(c) Continue to drive.
(d) Go dance.
5. Where does the narrator live?
(d) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man's reaction to the narrator's comment about giving money for nothing?
2. Why does Florence's cousin give the narrator a jacket to put over her head?
3. What prevents the narrator from going shopping in Part One?
4. What does the narrator see being taken in an ambulance?
5. What does Mr. Vercueil do the morning of Part Three "p.115-147"?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)