|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the narrator put after she tells the one trying to get her out of her house that she has cancer?
(a) In her study.
(b) On her bed.
(c) On the couch.
(d) In the kitchen.
2. What does the narrator see inside the building they go to?
(a) 8 dead bodies.
(b) 12 dead bodies.
(c) 16 dead bodies.
(d) 6 dead bodies.
3. What is the call the narrator receives while playing music about?
(a) A dog is loose on her property.
(b) A homeless man is exposing himself.
(c) A vagrant on her property.
(d) The pool house is on fire.
4. What does the housekeeper call Mr. Vercueil?
(c) A man.
5. What does the narrator ask Florence about?
(a) If she can clean the homeless person's clothes.
(b) If she wants a puppy.
(c) How her husband is doing.
(d) The troubles in the township.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator impressed about?
2. Where is Bheki's friend kept?
3. Who helps the narrator find her way home?
4. What does the narrator say to the young man her and her group meet as she rejects his request?
5. What does the narrator ask the man to do after seeing what he purchased?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)