|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator impressed about?
(a) Mr. Thabane's manhood.
(b) Mr. Thabane's speech.
(c) Mr. Thabane's attire.
(d) Mr. Thabane's sense of spectacle.
2. Where does the police stop the narrator's car?
(a) At a light.
(b) On the side of the road.
(c) At a gas station.
(d) At a road block.
3. What is the name of the narrator's housekeeper?
4. What are some men forcing bystanders to do?
(b) Give their money.
(c) Watch the fire burn the house.
(d) Join the army.
5. What does the man buy with the money he takes from the narrator?
(a) The newspaper and a laptop.
(b) Liquor and a mattress.
(c) A pillow and a comic book.
(d) A camera and some film.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator try to do?
2. What happens to the narrator's car in Page 16?
3. What does the narrator think about after Vercueil left her alone?
4. When does the narrator return to her house after her trip in town?
5. Where is the person the narrator finds at the start of Part One?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)