|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator ask Florence about?
(a) If she can clean the homeless person's clothes.
(b) The troubles in the township.
(c) How her husband is doing.
(d) If she wants a puppy.
2. Who are the only two people the narrator say she would speak to on the phone?
(a) Her sister and her brother.
(b) Her daughter and Bach.
(c) Bach and Beethoven.
(d) Her daughter and Tchaikovsky.
3. Where does the narrator stop to rest?
(a) On a park bench.
(b) In an alley.
(c) Under a newspaper booth.
(d) Under a bridge.
4. Who does the narrator want to bring with Florence and her?
(a) Her lawyer.
(b) Mr. Vercueil.
(c) Florence's daughters.
(d) The dog.
5. Why isn't Bheki in school?
(a) Because he wants to join the army.
(b) Because he thinks he can have a college scholarship because of basketball.
(c) Because he thinks the school was created to make him fit in the apartheid system.
(d) Because he is a genius that don't need to study.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator give to the person that lives near her house the first evening?
2. What happens late at night in Part Three?
3. What does Florence do after the crash?
4. What is the name of Florence's cousin?
5. Why does Vercueil say the narrator should tell her daughter about her cancer?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)