|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the boy's name?
2. Why does the narrator cry when arriving in town?
(a) Because of allergies.
(b) Because of the beauty of the coast.
(c) Because of her pain.
(d) Because of her cancer medication.
3. What disease is the narrator diagnosed with?
(b) A heart condition.
(c) Terminal cancer.
4. What does the narrator refuse to do?
(a) Leave the dog alone.
(b) Allow the police to enter.
(c) Allow an officer to pat her down.
(d) Leave her house.
5. Who helps the narrator find her way home?
(a) Mr. Thabane.
(c) The military.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator see the police do?
2. What does the narrator see being taken in an ambulance?
3. How does the narrator speak to the person that lives near her house?
4. What does Vercueil say caused the shouting man's condition?
5. What does the narrator ask her male employee to do over tea and biscuits?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)