|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator write about?
(a) The space race.
(c) The Afghan war.
(d) The Berlin wall.
2. What does the narrator offer to do for Florence?
(a) Buy her a car.
(b) Pay for legal expenses.
(c) Drive her to the hospital.
(d) Bring her back home.
3. What happens late at night in Part Three?
(a) Florence leaves for Zimbabwe.
(b) Florence receives a phone call.
(c) Florence is wounded in a shootout.
(d) Florence is arrested.
4. Who is the narrator addressing in this book?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her son.
5. What does the narrator see inside the building they go to?
(a) 16 dead bodies.
(b) 8 dead bodies.
(c) 6 dead bodies.
(d) 12 dead bodies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator think about while being driven home?
2. What does access to money allow Mr. Vercueil to do?
3. How does the narrator speak to the person that lives near her house?
4. What does the narrator feel towards the boy?
5. What is the boy's name?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)