|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator hear while on the ground?
(a) People calling for the killing of all whites.
(b) People trying to find an unidentified white woman.
(d) People plotting a bank heist.
2. Where is John sitting on Page 147?
(a) On the front porch.
(b) On the kitchen floor.
(c) In the narrator's study.
(d) On Florence's bed.
3. What did the narrator find most troubling after her house was burglarized?
(a) Stealing her piano.
(b) The vandalism.
(c) The burglars where white.
(d) The graffiti left on her sofa.
4. Where does the housekeeper's husband work?
(a) At a car plant.
(b) At an electricity plant.
(c) At a chemical plant.
(d) At a chicken farming plant.
5. What is the call the narrator receives while playing music about?
(a) A vagrant on her property.
(b) A dog is loose on her property.
(c) A homeless man is exposing himself.
(d) The pool house is on fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator find in her kitchen when she comes down to quiet Vercueil's dog?
2. What does the narrator hear as she makes her way to the door?
3. What does the narrator see the police do?
4. What is the narrator impressed about?
5. What is the boy's name?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)