|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injury does Bheki's friend have following the crash?
(a) Cuts on his legs.
(b) Broken arm.
(c) Head wound.
(d) Bruises on his arms and legs.
2. What does the narrator ask her housekeeper to do in the letter she writes?
(a) To send her daughters away.
(b) To send Bheki away.
(c) To leave the house for a week.
(d) To keep the children quiet the next morning.
3. How does the narrator speak to the person that lives near her house?
(a) With respect.
(b) In a condescending manner.
4. What does the narrator think about while being driven home?
(a) That she likes being drunk.
(b) Changing her will.
(c) The trust she put in Vercueil.
(d) Her cancer.
5. What happens to the narrator's car in Page 16?
(a) The engine backfires.
(b) It gets a flat tire.
(c) It refuses to start.
(d) The engine starts on fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's name?
2. What are some men forcing bystanders to do?
3. What does the narrator say about the media?
4. What does the narrator see being taken in an ambulance?
5. What instrument does the narrator play?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)