|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator hear as she makes her way to the door?
(a) Car parking.
(b) Knocks on the door.
(c) Voices outside the kitchen doors.
(d) A plane passing above.
2. Why does the narrator think the person that lives near her house will return?
(a) He left his belongings.
(b) He forgot his car.
(c) He dug himself a hole.
(d) He left his dog.
3. How does Mr. Vercueil appear to be in Part Three "p.115-147"?
4. What prevents the narrator from going out in the days following her car drive?
(a) Her car is broken.
(b) The weather.
(c) A cold.
(d) The police is staking out the house.
5. What excuse does the narrator give to the police officer to justify her presence there?
(a) She is a lawyer.
(b) She is chief of police.
(c) She is the mayor.
(d) She is driving her employee back home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one of Bheki's friends bring to the narrator's home?
2. What does the narrator tell the person that calls her?
3. What happens late at night in Part Three?
4. What does Mr. Vercueil say he bought?
5. What are some men forcing bystanders to do?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)