|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who follows Mr. Vercueil into the narrator's house?
(a) A woman.
(b) Two dogs.
(c) A cat.
(d) A friend of his.
2. What does the housekeeper call Mr. Vercueil?
(b) A man.
3. What does the person helping the narrator say she could do with the extra room in her house?
(a) Rent to recently released prisoners.
(b) Rent to students.
(c) Take a second mortgage.
(d) Create a bed and breakfast.
4. Where does the narrator live?
(b) South Africa.
5. Who does the narrator try to wake up?
(a) Mr. Vercueil.
(b) Her husband.
(c) The dog.
(d) Her lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe Mr Vercueil's usual temperament?
2. What do new contacts allow the narrator to experience?
3. What does the narrator think about while being driven home?
4. Why do the youth of the township do?
5. Who does the narrator reach on the phone?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)