|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator ask the man to do after seeing what he purchased?
(a) To give the unspent money to a charity.
(b) To return what he purchased.
(c) To keep the unspent money.
(d) To return the unspent money to her.
2. What does the narrator feel about the person she is addressing in this book?
(a) She misses her.
(b) She hates her.
(c) She makes her sick.
(d) She dislikes her habits.
3. What does the narrator try to do while tipsy?
(b) Go for a swim.
(c) Kiss Mr. Vercueil.
(d) Throw the bottle out of the car.
4. Where is the person the narrator finds at the start of Part One?
(a) Near her neighbor's house
(b) Near the grocery store.
(c) Near her pool.
(d) Near her garage.
5. What do Bheki and his friend crash into?
(a) A bay window.
(b) A police car.
(c) A wall.
(d) A plumber's car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Vercueil say the narrator should tell her daughter about her cancer?
2. What is the name of the narrator's housekeeper?
3. What does the narrator think is insane?
4. How does Mr. Vercueil appear to be in Part Three "p.115-147"?
5. Who does the narrator reach on the phone?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)