|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator doing when the boy startles her?
(a) She is reading.
(b) She is writing.
(c) She is cooking.
(d) She is taking her medication.
2. What does the narrator tell the young boy to do?
(a) To leave by the back door.
(b) To turn himself in.
(c) To stay the night.
(d) To go back to school.
3. What do the narrator and her housekeeper do after talking with Mr. Vercueil in the kitchen?
(a) Take the woman and push her out the house.
(b) Take the woman and bring her to the police.
(c) Push the woman in the pool.
(d) Pack his suitcase and throw it out the window.
4. What is the name of the homeless man?
(a) Mr Clack.
(b) Mr Auteille.
(c) Mr Clown.
(d) Mr Vercueil.
5. What does the narrator say to the person she finds?
(a) That she will call the police.
(b) That she will find him work.
(c) That he cannot stay.
(d) That she will house him for work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator want to bring with Florence and her?
2. Who harasses and beats Mr. Vercueil one day?
3. What is the ethnicity of the narrator?
4. Why did the housekeeper bring her son to the narrator's house?
5. Where is the man that the narrator brings on her trip to town from?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)