|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator sign the letter she writes to her housekeeper?
2. What does the young man the narrator and her group meet want?
(b) Help finding his mother.
(c) To use the narrator's car.
(d) To use the narrator's gun.
3. Who does the narrator ask for help with her car problems?
(a) The homeless man.
(b) The neighbor.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) A mechanic.
4. How does the narrator call the house of Parliament?
(a) The house of hate.
(b) The house of injustice.
(c) The house of shame.
(d) The house of horror.
5. Why does Florence bring Bheki back to the house?
(a) She does not want to be involved with the police.
(b) Her son could be fined.
(c) She does not have insurance.
(d) She is sought by police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What composer is the narrator particularly fond of?
2. What does the narrator say to the housekeeper that one day will hurt everybody?
3. What does Mr. Vercueil say he bought?
4. Who is the narrator of the book?
5. What is the narrator impressed about?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)