|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the person the narrator finds at the start of Part One?
(a) Near her garage.
(b) Near her pool.
(c) Near her neighbor's house
(d) Near the grocery store.
2. What does the narrator try to do while tipsy?
(a) Kiss Mr. Vercueil.
(b) Go for a swim.
(d) Throw the bottle out of the car.
3. What type of document introduces the "Age of Iron"?
(a) A book.
(b) A poem.
(c) A long letter.
(d) A short journal.
4. What is Mr. Vercueil doing in the back yard that the housekeeper's daughters watch?
(a) Clean the pool.
(b) Dig a hole.
(c) Work on the lawn mower.
(d) Ride a bicycle.
5. When does the narrator return to her house after her trip in town?
(b) Early morning.
(c) Late afternoon.
(d) Late morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the housekeeper's son?
2. What road does the narrator want to drive her car down?
3. What does one of Bheki's friends bring to the narrator's home?
4. How does the narrator speak to the person that lives near her house?
5. What happens to the narrator's car in Page 16?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)