|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the housekeeper's husband work?
(a) At a car plant.
(b) At a chemical plant.
(c) At a chicken farming plant.
(d) At an electricity plant.
2. Where does the housekeeper live?
3. What is the narrator impressed about?
(a) Mr. Thabane's sense of spectacle.
(b) Mr. Thabane's manhood.
(c) Mr. Thabane's speech.
(d) Mr. Thabane's attire.
4. What does the narrator and her group stop to watch?
(a) A fire.
(b) A beating.
(c) A knife fight.
(d) A bomb.
5. What does Mr. Vercueil do the morning of Part Three "p.115-147"?
(a) Follow the narrator around.
(b) Write a letter.
(c) Play with his dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do new contacts allow the narrator to experience?
2. Where is Bheki's friend kept?
3. What does the man buy with the money he takes from the narrator?
4. What does the narrator think about after Vercueil left her alone?
5. Who harasses and beats Mr. Vercueil one day?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)