|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator find Mr. Vercueil at the start of Part Two?
(a) Drunk on the couch.
(b) Passed out on the kitchen floor.
(c) In the rain.
(d) In his car.
2. How long does the man work before being paid by the narrator?
(a) A couple of hours.
(b) A couple of days.
(c) A couple of weeks.
(d) A couple of month.
3. What prevents the narrator from going out in the days following her car drive?
(a) The police is staking out the house.
(b) Her car is broken.
(c) The weather.
(d) A cold.
4. What does the narrator spend the day doing according to page 15?
(a) Spends the day cleaning the house.
(b) Spends the day gardening.
(c) Spends the day in bed reading.
(d) Spends the day writing.
5. How does the narrator call the house of Parliament?
(a) The house of horror.
(b) The house of shame.
(c) The house of hate.
(d) The house of injustice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator hear while on the ground?
2. What does the police tell the narrator?
3. Why does the narrator cry when arriving in town?
4. Who does the narrator ask for help with her car problems?
5. What job does the narrator offer the man she went to town with?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)