|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator live?
(d) South Africa.
2. What does the narrator try to do while tipsy?
(a) Go for a swim.
(b) Kiss Mr. Vercueil.
(d) Throw the bottle out of the car.
3. What does the housekeeper call Mr. Vercueil?
(d) A man.
4. Who follows Mr. Vercueil into the narrator's house?
(a) A woman.
(b) A cat.
(c) Two dogs.
(d) A friend of his.
5. How does the narrator sign the letter she writes to her housekeeper?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator want to do after looking at her watch?
2. What is Mr. Thabane's current profession?
3. What does the narrator give to the person that lives near her house the first evening?
4. What does Florence tell the narrator?
5. What does the narrator think of doing with her cats after her death?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)