|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the person the narrator met at the start of Part One return?
(a) In the morning.
(b) In the evening.
(c) Around noon.
(d) In the afternoon.
2. What does the narrator ask Florence about?
(a) If she can clean the homeless person's clothes.
(b) The troubles in the township.
(c) How her husband is doing.
(d) If she wants a puppy.
3. What does the narrator spend the day doing according to page 15?
(a) Spends the day writing.
(b) Spends the day in bed reading.
(c) Spends the day cleaning the house.
(d) Spends the day gardening.
4. Who serves as a guide for the people in the narrator's car?
(a) An old man.
(b) A 20 year old boy.
(c) A 10 year old girl.
(d) A 10 year old boy.
5. What does Mr. Vercueil do after being beaten?
(a) He leaves.
(b) He sleeps.
(c) He stops drinking.
(d) He goes to the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the narrator's car in Page 16?
2. What does the narrator write about?
3. What is the call the narrator receives while playing music about?
4. What does Florence do after the crash?
5. Where is the man that the narrator brings on her trip to town from?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)