|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the person that lives near her house?
(a) Not to light any fires.
(b) To leave the following morning.
(c) Not to urinate in the yard.
(d) To come inside to sleep.
2. What happens late at night in Part Three?
(a) Florence receives a phone call.
(b) Florence is wounded in a shootout.
(c) Florence leaves for Zimbabwe.
(d) Florence is arrested.
3. Who does the narrator want to bring with Florence and her?
(a) Her lawyer.
(b) The dog.
(c) Mr. Vercueil.
(d) Florence's daughters.
4. When was the narrator's house burglarized?
(a) Three years before the events of the book.
(b) Twelve years before the events of the book.
(c) Four years before the events of the book.
(d) Five years before the events of the book.
5. Who is the narrator addressing in this book?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who harasses and beats Mr. Vercueil one day?
2. What does the narrator hear while on the ground?
3. What does Florence learn late at night in Part Three?
4. What do new contacts allow the narrator to experience?
5. What is the name of Florence's cousin?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)