|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator want to do before being discouraged from doing so by Florence?
(a) Bring Bheki to a white doctor.
(b) File a complaint about the police.
(c) Call the mayor's office.
(d) Bring Bheki to the police.
2. When does the narrator return to her house after her trip in town?
(a) Late afternoon.
(b) Late morning.
(d) Early morning.
3. What does the narrator wonder about her daughter?
(a) If she should have followed her to the United States.
(b) If she should have turned Bheki over to the police.
(c) If she should have remarried.
(d) If she should have prevented her daughter from leaving.
4. Who does the narrator find at the start of Part One?
(a) A homeless woman.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) A homeless man.
(d) Her sister.
5. What does the narrator think about after the person she found leaves the house?
(a) The police.
(b) Her mother.
(c) The homeless of Cape Town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does the narrator offer the man she went to town with?
2. What disease is the narrator diagnosed with?
3. How long was the housekeeper absent?
4. What is the name of the narrator's housekeeper?
5. What does the narrator offer to do for Florence?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)