|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Bheki's friend kept?
(a) In the waiting room of the hospital.
(b) In the psychiatric wing of the hospital.
(c) In a cell at the local prison.
(d) In a room full of older men.
2. How does the narrator describe Mr Vercueil's usual temperament?
(b) On edge.
3. What injury does Bheki's friend have following the crash?
(a) Cuts on his legs.
(b) Bruises on his arms and legs.
(c) Broken arm.
(d) Head wound.
4. What is the ethnicity of the narrator?
5. Why does the narrator cry when arriving in town?
(a) Because of her cancer medication.
(b) Because of her pain.
(c) Because of allergies.
(d) Because of the beauty of the coast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man buy with the money he takes from the narrator?
2. When was the narrator's house burglarized?
3. What are some men forcing bystanders to do?
4. What does Mr. Vercueil say he bought?
5. How long does the man work before being paid by the narrator?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)