|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the youth of the township do?
(a) Fight with white students.
(b) Burn their own school.
(c) Drive white people out of the township.
(d) Burn a police station.
2. What is the name of the narrator's housekeeper?
3. What does the narrator say to the person she finds?
(a) That she will call the police.
(b) That she will find him work.
(c) That she will house him for work.
(d) That he cannot stay.
4. What does the narrator give to the person that lives near her house the first evening?
5. Who is the narrator of the book?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A black farmer.
(c) An aged woman.
(d) A young man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man's reaction to the narrator's comment about giving money for nothing?
2. Why does Florence bring Bheki back to the house?
3. What does the narrator ask her male employee to do over tea and biscuits?
4. How does the narrator call the house of Parliament?
5. Where does Bheki sleep?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)