|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator doing when the boy startles her?
(a) She is writing.
(b) She is reading.
(c) She is cooking.
(d) She is taking her medication.
2. What do the narrator and her housekeeper do after talking with Mr. Vercueil in the kitchen?
(a) Take the woman and push her out the house.
(b) Take the woman and bring her to the police.
(c) Push the woman in the pool.
(d) Pack his suitcase and throw it out the window.
3. When was the narrator's house burglarized?
(a) Five years before the events of the book.
(b) Four years before the events of the book.
(c) Twelve years before the events of the book.
(d) Three years before the events of the book.
4. What does the narrator want to do after looking at her watch?
(a) Go dance.
(b) Go home.
(c) Go for a swim.
(d) Go drink.
5. What disease is the narrator diagnosed with?
(a) A heart condition.
(c) Terminal cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say about charity not being appreciated?
2. When does the person the narrator met at the start of Part One return?
3. What does Florence do after the crash?
4. What does the narrator hear while on the ground?
5. What injury does Bheki's friend have following the crash?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)