|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator think about after the person she found leaves the house?
(b) The police.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The homeless of Cape Town.
2. What does Mr. Vercueil suggest doing after the narrator looks at her watch?
(a) Go dance.
(b) Go drink.
(c) Go home.
(d) Continue to drive.
3. Why does Vercueil go into the store?
(a) To buy food.
(b) To buy whiskey.
(c) To buy cigarettes.
(d) To buy brandy.
4. Where does Bheki sleep?
(a) The pool house.
(b) The narrator's car.
(c) The backyard shed.
(d) The guest bedroom.
5. Why does the narrator cry when arriving in town?
(a) Because of her pain.
(b) Because of her cancer medication.
(c) Because of allergies.
(d) Because of the beauty of the coast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vercueil say caused the shouting man's condition?
2. How does the narrator speak to the person that lives near her house?
3. Where does the housekeeper's husband work?
4. What does Mr. Vercueil seem to be sleeping off?
5. What does the narrator say to the housekeeper that one day will hurt everybody?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)