|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do new contacts allow the narrator to experience?
(a) The reality of the Vichy regime.
(b) The reality of South African inequalities.
(c) The reality of the Berlin wall.
(d) The reality of life in an Empire.
2. What does Vercueil say caused the shouting man's condition?
(a) Alcohol withdrawal.
(b) Alzheimer's disease.
(c) Drug withdrawal.
(d) End stage cancer.
3. What does Florence say the police do to black boys who are not in school?
(a) Fine them.
(b) Drink with them.
(c) Arrest them.
(d) Attack them.
4. What does Mr. Vercueil say he bought?
(b) Fire juice.
5. What does Mr. Vercueil do with the keys of the car?
(a) Throws them in the bushes.
(b) Throws them over a cliff.
(c) Throws them in the water.
(d) Puts them in his pocket.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what time period is the "Age of Iron" set?
2. Who does the narrator try to wake up?
3. What prevents the narrator from going out in the days following her car drive?
4. What happens to the narrator's car in Page 16?
5. What does the narrator see inside the building they go to?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)