|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the narrator find most troubling after her house was burglarized?
(a) The vandalism.
(b) The graffiti left on her sofa.
(c) Stealing her piano.
(d) The burglars where white.
2. What does the narrator hear while on the ground?
(a) People plotting a bank heist.
(b) People trying to find an unidentified white woman.
(d) People calling for the killing of all whites.
3. What excuse does the narrator give to the police officer to justify her presence there?
(a) She is the mayor.
(b) She is driving her employee back home.
(c) She is chief of police.
(d) She is a lawyer.
4. What does the narrator compare aging to?
(a) A drive with two dogs.
(b) A long drive with young children.
(c) A roller coaster ride.
(d) Riding a bicycle downhill.
5. What does the narrator feel towards the boy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator of the book?
2. What did the narrator tell her daughter during their last conversation?
3. What does the narrator tell Mr. Vercueil as he enters the kitchen?
4. What is the boy's name?
5. What does Mr. Vercueil say he bought?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)