|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bheki sleep?
(a) The narrator's car.
(b) The guest bedroom.
(c) The backyard shed.
(d) The pool house.
2. Why does Florence's cousin give the narrator a jacket to put over her head?
(a) To hide that she is wealthy.
(b) To protect her from the rain.
(c) To hide that she is white.
(d) To hide from those she wronged.
3. How much money does the man take from the narrator?
(a) Everything she has in her purse.
(b) 20 rands.
(c) 50 Rands.
(d) 150 Rands.
4. How does Mr. Vercueil appear to be in Part Three "p.115-147"?
5. Who gives the narrator little help after the narrator tries to take her car home?
(a) The township inhabitants.
(b) The military.
(c) The white township guards.
(d) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator bring the person that lives near her house the morning after his return?
2. Why does Vercueil say the narrator should tell her daughter about her cancer?
3. What does the narrator tell the person that lives near her house?
4. What does Florence do after the crash?
5. What injury does Bheki's friend have following the crash?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)