|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to intervene when Mr. Vercueil is being beaten?
(b) The narrator.
(c) Concerned neighbors.
(d) The police.
2. What does the narrator hear while on the ground?
(a) People trying to find an unidentified white woman.
(b) People plotting a bank heist.
(d) People calling for the killing of all whites.
3. What injury does Bheki's friend have following the crash?
(a) Cuts on his legs.
(b) Bruises on his arms and legs.
(c) Head wound.
(d) Broken arm.
4. What does the narrator bring the person that lives near her house the morning after his return?
5. Where does Vercueil bring the narrator?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To the airport.
(c) To the township.
(d) To scenic spots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florence say the police do to black boys who are not in school?
2. What does the narrator tell the person that lives near her house?
3. What does the narrator want to do after looking at her watch?
4. What does the narrator spend the day doing according to page 15?
5. What does the narrator tell Mr. Vercueil as he enters the kitchen?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)