|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator hear while on the ground?
(b) People plotting a bank heist.
(c) People calling for the killing of all whites.
(d) People trying to find an unidentified white woman.
2. What does the narrator tell Mr. Vercueil?
(a) That Bheki was shot.
(b) That her daughter doesn't like her.
(c) That she wants to die.
(d) That Bheki was arrested.
3. What road does the narrator want to drive her car down?
(a) South Africa Avenue.
(b) Parliament Avenue.
(c) Government Avenue.
(d) Apartheid Avenue.
4. Why does Florence's cousin give the narrator a jacket to put over her head?
(a) To hide that she is white.
(b) To protect her from the rain.
(c) To hide from those she wronged.
(d) To hide that she is wealthy.
5. What does the narrator say about charity not being appreciated?
(a) It is a crime.
(b) It has no point.
(c) It is necessary.
(d) It is disrespectful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator doing when the boy startles her?
2. What does the narrator spend the day doing according to page 15?
3. What is the name of the housekeeper's son?
4. What does Florence do after the crash?
5. What was the narrator's profession before retiring?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)