|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 56-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator find at the start of Part One?
(a) A homeless man.
(b) A homeless woman.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her daughter.
2. Who calls the narrator as she plays music?
(a) A bystander.
(b) An old friend.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A neighbor.
3. How long was the housekeeper absent?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 3 months.
4. What injury does Bheki's friend have following the crash?
(a) Broken arm.
(b) Bruises on his arms and legs.
(c) Cuts on his legs.
(d) Head wound.
5. What does the narrator write about?
(b) The Berlin wall.
(c) The space race.
(d) The Afghan war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the narrator find most troubling after her house was burglarized?
2. What does the narrator think about after the person she found leaves the house?
3. Why did the housekeeper bring her son to the narrator's house?
4. Who harasses and beats Mr. Vercueil one day?
5. What prevents the narrator from going shopping in Part One?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)