|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 56-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of document introduces the "Age of Iron"?
(a) A long letter.
(b) A short journal.
(c) A poem.
(d) A book.
2. Who calls the narrator as she plays music?
(a) An old friend.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) A bystander.
(d) A police officer.
3. How does the narrator speak to the person that lives near her house?
(a) In a condescending manner.
(d) With respect.
4. What does the narrator say to the housekeeper that one day will hurt everybody?
5. What happens to the narrator's car in Page 16?
(a) The engine backfires.
(b) It refuses to start.
(c) It gets a flat tire.
(d) The engine starts on fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say to the person she finds?
2. What does the person helping the narrator say she could do with the extra room in her house?
3. Where does Bheki sleep?
4. What does Vercueil say caused the shouting man's condition?
5. Who tries to intervene when Mr. Vercueil is being beaten?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)