|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 56-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator think of doing with her cats after her death?
(a) Give them to her sister.
(b) Have them put down.
(c) Give them to a hospital.
(d) Give them to the homeless man.
2. Where does the narrator live?
(c) South Africa.
3. Why does the narrator cry when arriving in town?
(a) Because of allergies.
(b) Because of her cancer medication.
(c) Because of the beauty of the coast.
(d) Because of her pain.
4. Who does the narrator ask for help with her car problems?
(a) The neighbor.
(b) A mechanic.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) The homeless man.
5. Where is the man that the narrator brings on her trip to town from?
(a) The Cape.
(c) South Central.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of document introduces the "Age of Iron"?
2. Why isn't Bheki in school?
3. What does the narrator say about charity not being appreciated?
4. What does Florence do after the crash?
5. What injury does Bheki's friend have following the crash?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)