|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 56-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator think of doing with her cats after her death?
(a) Give them to the homeless man.
(b) Give them to her sister.
(c) Have them put down.
(d) Give them to a hospital.
2. Where does the narrator find Mr. Vercueil when she wakes?
(a) On the guest bed.
(b) On the couch.
(c) On the front porch.
(d) On the kitchen floor.
3. How does the narrator sign the letter she writes to her housekeeper?
4. What disease is the narrator diagnosed with?
(a) Terminal cancer.
(b) A heart condition.
5. Who does the narrator want to bring with Florence and her?
(a) The dog.
(b) Florence's daughters.
(c) Mr. Vercueil.
(d) Her lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator refuse to give the man money for nothing?
2. What is Mr. Vercueil doing in the back yard that the housekeeper's daughters watch?
3. What type of document introduces the "Age of Iron"?
4. What does the narrator offer to do for Florence?
5. What was the narrator's profession before retiring?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)