|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 56-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the housekeeper's son?
2. What does the man buy with the money he takes from the narrator?
(a) A camera and some film.
(b) A pillow and a comic book.
(c) The newspaper and a laptop.
(d) Liquor and a mattress.
3. When does the person the narrator met at the start of Part One return?
(a) In the evening.
(b) In the afternoon.
(c) In the morning.
(d) Around noon.
4. What disease is the narrator diagnosed with?
(a) Terminal cancer.
(b) A heart condition.
5. How long was the housekeeper absent?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 1 month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator of the book?
2. What injury does Bheki's friend have following the crash?
3. What is the call the narrator receives while playing music about?
4. What does the narrator see the police do?
5. What does the narrator ask her housekeeper to do in the letter she writes?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)