|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 56-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was the housekeeper absent?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 3 months.
2. What does Florence do with Bheki after the crash?
(a) Talks Bheki out of pressing charges.
(b) Refuses to have an ambulance take care of him.
(c) Sews his wounds herself.
(d) Buy him a new bike.
3. Who does the narrator want to bring with Florence and her?
(a) Florence's daughters.
(b) The dog.
(c) Mr. Vercueil.
(d) Her lawyer.
4. What is Mr. Vercueil doing in the back yard that the housekeeper's daughters watch?
(a) Clean the pool.
(b) Dig a hole.
(c) Work on the lawn mower.
(d) Ride a bicycle.
5. What injury does Bheki's friend have following the crash?
(a) Broken arm.
(b) Bruises on his arms and legs.
(c) Head wound.
(d) Cuts on his legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ethnicity of the narrator?
2. Where is the man that the narrator brings on her trip to town from?
3. What composer is the narrator particularly fond of?
4. What job does the narrator offer the man she went to town with?
5. What happens to the narrator's car in Page 16?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)