|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 56-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the youth of the township do?
(a) Burn their own school.
(b) Drive white people out of the township.
(c) Fight with white students.
(d) Burn a police station.
2. Where does Bheki sleep?
(a) The backyard shed.
(b) The pool house.
(c) The guest bedroom.
(d) The narrator's car.
3. What does Florence say the police do to black boys who are not in school?
(a) Fine them.
(b) Drink with them.
(c) Arrest them.
(d) Attack them.
4. In what time period is the "Age of Iron" set?
(a) Mid 1990's.
(b) Mid 1980's.
(c) Mid 1970's.
(d) Mid 1960's.
5. What type of document introduces the "Age of Iron"?
(a) A long letter.
(b) A short journal.
(c) A book.
(d) A poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the person the narrator finds at the start of Part One?
2. What happens to the narrator's car in Page 16?
3. What instrument does the narrator play?
4. What does the narrator say to the housekeeper that one day will hurt everybody?
5. What does the narrator ask her male employee to do over tea and biscuits?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)