|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 56-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls the narrator as she plays music?
(a) An old friend.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A bystander.
(d) A neighbor.
2. What is the call the narrator receives while playing music about?
(a) A homeless man is exposing himself.
(b) A dog is loose on her property.
(c) The pool house is on fire.
(d) A vagrant on her property.
3. What job does the narrator offer the man she went to town with?
(a) Cleaning the back yard.
(b) Fixing a drainage problem.
(c) Cleaning the gutters.
(d) Repairing the second floor lights.
4. What does the narrator ask Florence about?
(a) How her husband is doing.
(b) The troubles in the township.
(c) If she can clean the homeless person's clothes.
(d) If she wants a puppy.
5. What did the narrator find most troubling after her house was burglarized?
(a) The graffiti left on her sofa.
(b) Stealing her piano.
(c) The vandalism.
(d) The burglars where white.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the person that calls her?
2. What does the narrator think about after the person she found leaves the house?
3. What does the narrator ask her housekeeper to do after speaking with the police?
4. What does the narrator think of doing with her cats after her death?
5. What does the narrator want to do before being discouraged from doing so by Florence?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)