|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 56-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator offer to do for Florence?
(a) Bring her back home.
(b) Buy her a car.
(c) Pay for legal expenses.
(d) Drive her to the hospital.
2. Why isn't Bheki in school?
(a) Because he is a genius that don't need to study.
(b) Because he thinks he can have a college scholarship because of basketball.
(c) Because he wants to join the army.
(d) Because he thinks the school was created to make him fit in the apartheid system.
3. What is the ethnicity of the narrator?
4. How does the housekeeper feel about the beating of Mr. Vercueil?
(a) She condemns it.
(b) She wishes to have done it herself.
(c) She is proud of it.
(d) She can understand it.
5. Why does the narrator think the person that lives near her house will return?
(a) He dug himself a hole.
(b) He left his belongings.
(c) He forgot his car.
(d) He left his dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator of the book?
2. Where does the housekeeper live?
3. What is the call the narrator receives while playing music about?
4. What does the narrator think of doing with her cats after her death?
5. What do the narrator and her housekeeper do after talking with Mr. Vercueil in the kitchen?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)