|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 56-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ethnicity of the narrator?
2. Where does the narrator live?
(d) South Africa.
3. What is the name of the narrator's housekeeper?
4. What does the narrator ask her housekeeper to do in the letter she writes?
(a) To keep the children quiet the next morning.
(b) To send Bheki away.
(c) To leave the house for a week.
(d) To send her daughters away.
5. What disease is the narrator diagnosed with?
(a) Terminal cancer.
(b) A heart condition.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does the man take from the narrator?
2. Why did the housekeeper bring her son to the narrator's house?
3. What does the narrator ask her male employee to do over tea and biscuits?
4. What did the narrator find most troubling after her house was burglarized?
5. What does the narrator give the man following his reaction to her comment regarding giving money for nothing?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)