|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 56-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator think about after the person she found leaves the house?
(a) The police.
(b) Her mother.
(d) The homeless of Cape Town.
2. What type of document introduces the "Age of Iron"?
(a) A book.
(b) A poem.
(c) A short journal.
(d) A long letter.
3. What does the narrator write about?
(a) The Berlin wall.
(b) The Afghan war.
(c) The space race.
4. What does the narrator think of doing with her cats after her death?
(a) Give them to a hospital.
(b) Give them to the homeless man.
(c) Give them to her sister.
(d) Have them put down.
5. When does the person the narrator met at the start of Part One return?
(a) In the morning.
(b) In the evening.
(c) Around noon.
(d) In the afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was the housekeeper absent?
2. What does Vercueil say caused the shouting man's condition?
3. What is the call the narrator receives while playing music about?
4. What does the narrator tell Mr. Vercueil as he enters the kitchen?
5. Why isn't Bheki in school?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)