|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 56-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator ask the man to do after seeing what he purchased?
(a) To keep the unspent money.
(b) To return what he purchased.
(c) To return the unspent money to her.
(d) To give the unspent money to a charity.
2. What did the narrator find most troubling after her house was burglarized?
(a) The vandalism.
(b) Stealing her piano.
(c) The burglars where white.
(d) The graffiti left on her sofa.
3. What does Florence say the police do to black boys who are not in school?
(a) Drink with them.
(b) Fine them.
(c) Arrest them.
(d) Attack them.
4. What does Florence do after the crash?
(a) Call the hospital where Bheki's friend was sent to.
(b) Call the local chapter of the black panthers.
(c) Call the parents of Bheki's friend.
(d) Call the police.
5. What is the name of the narrator's housekeeper?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florence do with Bheki after the crash?
2. What does the man buy with the money he takes from the narrator?
3. What do Bheki and his friend crash into?
4. Why does the narrator cry when arriving in town?
5. Where does the narrator live?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)