|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 35-56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator ask the man to do after seeing what he purchased?
(a) To keep the unspent money.
(b) To return what he purchased.
(c) To return the unspent money to her.
(d) To give the unspent money to a charity.
2. What does the narrator ask Florence about?
(a) If she wants a puppy.
(b) The troubles in the township.
(c) If she can clean the homeless person's clothes.
(d) How her husband is doing.
3. Where is the man that the narrator brings on her trip to town from?
(c) South Central.
(d) The Cape.
4. What is the name of the narrator's housekeeper?
5. What does the narrator say to the housekeeper that one day will hurt everybody?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator sign the letter she writes to her housekeeper?
2. When does the narrator return to her house after her trip in town?
3. What does the narrator tell the person that calls her?
4. How long was the housekeeper absent?
5. What is the call the narrator receives while playing music about?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)