|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 35-56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the only two people the narrator say she would speak to on the phone?
(a) Her daughter and Bach.
(b) Bach and Beethoven.
(c) Her daughter and Tchaikovsky.
(d) Her sister and her brother.
2. What is the name of the housekeeper's son?
3. What does the housekeeper call Mr. Vercueil?
(c) A man.
4. What type of document introduces the "Age of Iron"?
(a) A book.
(b) A poem.
(c) A long letter.
(d) A short journal.
5. What does access to money allow Mr. Vercueil to do?
(a) Pay for his gambling habit.
(b) Pay his debts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the housekeeper live?
2. Who does the narrator ask for help with her car problems?
3. What does the narrator ask Florence about?
4. What did the narrator find most troubling after her house was burglarized?
5. How does the narrator sign the letter she writes to her housekeeper?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)