|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 35-56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator find at the start of Part One?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) A homeless man.
(d) A homeless woman.
2. How does the narrator speak to the person that lives near her house?
(a) In a condescending manner.
(c) With respect.
3. Who calls the narrator as she plays music?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A bystander.
(d) An old friend.
4. What does the narrator tell the person that lives near her house?
(a) To come inside to sleep.
(b) Not to urinate in the yard.
(c) To leave the following morning.
(d) Not to light any fires.
5. What does the narrator write about?
(a) The Berlin wall.
(b) The space race.
(d) The Afghan war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator ask the man to do after seeing what he purchased?
2. In what time period is the "Age of Iron" set?
3. What does Mr. Vercueil do with the little girls?
4. What does access to money allow Mr. Vercueil to do?
5. What does the narrator think of doing with her cats after her death?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)