|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 35-56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the man that the narrator brings on her trip to town from?
(a) The Cape.
(c) South Central.
2. What is the name of the housekeeper's son?
3. When does the person the narrator met at the start of Part One return?
(a) In the morning.
(b) In the afternoon.
(c) In the evening.
(d) Around noon.
4. What does the narrator say about charity not being appreciated?
(a) It has no point.
(b) It is necessary.
(c) It is disrespectful.
(d) It is a crime.
5. In what time period is the "Age of Iron" set?
(a) Mid 1970's.
(b) Mid 1980's.
(c) Mid 1960's.
(d) Mid 1990's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator live?
2. What does the narrator give the man following his reaction to her comment regarding giving money for nothing?
3. What does the narrator say about the media?
4. What composer is the narrator particularly fond of?
5. What is the name of the homeless man?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)