|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 35-56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What composer is the narrator particularly fond of?
2. What does the narrator say to the person she finds?
(a) That she will house him for work.
(b) That she will find him work.
(c) That she will call the police.
(d) That he cannot stay.
3. Where is the person the narrator finds at the start of Part One?
(a) Near the grocery store.
(b) Near her neighbor's house
(c) Near her pool.
(d) Near her garage.
4. Why do the youth of the township do?
(a) Burn a police station.
(b) Burn their own school.
(c) Drive white people out of the township.
(d) Fight with white students.
5. What is the name of the homeless man?
(a) Mr Vercueil.
(b) Mr Clown.
(c) Mr Clack.
(d) Mr Auteille.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator write about?
2. What happens to the narrator's car in Page 16?
3. What does the narrator spend the day doing according to page 15?
4. Who are the only two people the narrator say she would speak to on the phone?
5. What disease is the narrator diagnosed with?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)