|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 35-56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the person that calls her?
(a) That the vagrant is in fact her employee.
(b) That the pool house heats the pool.
(c) That the dog is hers.
(d) That the homeless man owns the dog.
2. What does the narrator think of doing with her cats after her death?
(a) Give them to a hospital.
(b) Give them to the homeless man.
(c) Give them to her sister.
(d) Have them put down.
3. Where is the man that the narrator brings on her trip to town from?
(a) South Central.
(b) The Cape.
4. How does the narrator sign the letter she writes to her housekeeper?
5. Who is the narrator of the book?
(a) A young man.
(b) An aged woman.
(c) A black farmer.
(d) A police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator ask Florence about?
2. Why do the youth of the township do?
3. What does the narrator write about?
4. What prevents the narrator from going shopping in Part One?
5. What is the ethnicity of the narrator?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)