|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 35-56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator ask for help with her car problems?
(a) A mechanic.
(b) The homeless man.
(c) The neighbor.
(d) Her daughter.
2. What is the man's reaction to the narrator's comment about giving money for nothing?
(a) He nods his head.
(b) He calls her names.
(c) He slaps her.
(d) He laughs.
3. What does the narrator tell the person that calls her?
(a) That the pool house heats the pool.
(b) That the dog is hers.
(c) That the homeless man owns the dog.
(d) That the vagrant is in fact her employee.
4. How long was the housekeeper absent?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 3 months.
5. What does the narrator give the man following his reaction to her comment regarding giving money for nothing?
(a) He credit card.
(b) Her wallet.
(c) Her jewelry.
(d) Her purse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does the narrator offer the man she went to town with?
2. What happens to the narrator's car in Page 16?
3. What composer is the narrator particularly fond of?
4. What does the narrator ask the man to do after seeing what he purchased?
5. What does the man buy with the money he takes from the narrator?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)