|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 35-56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator write about?
(a) The Berlin wall.
(b) The space race.
(d) The Afghan war.
2. What does the narrator think of doing with her cats after her death?
(a) Give them to a hospital.
(b) Give them to her sister.
(c) Have them put down.
(d) Give them to the homeless man.
3. Who tries to intervene when Mr. Vercueil is being beaten?
(a) The narrator.
(c) The police.
(d) Concerned neighbors.
4. Why does the narrator think the person that lives near her house will return?
(a) He left his belongings.
(b) He dug himself a hole.
(c) He forgot his car.
(d) He left his dog.
5. What is the call the narrator receives while playing music about?
(a) The pool house is on fire.
(b) A vagrant on her property.
(c) A dog is loose on her property.
(d) A homeless man is exposing himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the housekeeper live?
2. What does the housekeeper call Mr. Vercueil?
3. What does the narrator say to the person she finds?
4. What does access to money allow Mr. Vercueil to do?
5. What does one of Bheki's friends bring to the narrator's home?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)