|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, p. 15-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the person that lives near her house?
(a) Not to light any fires.
(b) To leave the following morning.
(c) Not to urinate in the yard.
(d) To come inside to sleep.
2. What job does the narrator offer the man she went to town with?
(a) Cleaning the gutters.
(b) Repairing the second floor lights.
(c) Fixing a drainage problem.
(d) Cleaning the back yard.
3. Who calls the narrator as she plays music?
(a) A bystander.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) An old friend.
4. Where is the person the narrator finds at the start of Part One?
(a) Near the grocery store.
(b) Near her pool.
(c) Near her garage.
(d) Near her neighbor's house
5. What prevents the narrator from going shopping in Part One?
(a) Her can does not run.
(b) The rain.
(d) Her farorite soap opera has a marathon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does the man take from the narrator?
2. Where is the narrator's husband in Part One?
3. Why does the narrator think the person that lives near her house will return?
4. What does the narrator spend the day doing according to page 15?
5. When does the person the narrator met at the start of Part One return?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)