|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, p. 15-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator speak to the person that lives near her house?
(a) With respect.
(d) In a condescending manner.
2. What does the narrator ask the man to do after seeing what he purchased?
(a) To keep the unspent money.
(b) To give the unspent money to a charity.
(c) To return what he purchased.
(d) To return the unspent money to her.
3. Where is the narrator's husband in Part One?
(a) With another woman.
(c) In jail.
(d) On a boat.
4. What does the narrator give the man following his reaction to her comment regarding giving money for nothing?
(a) Her wallet.
(b) He credit card.
(c) Her purse.
(d) Her jewelry.
5. What type of document introduces the "Age of Iron"?
(a) A short journal.
(b) A long letter.
(c) A poem.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say about charity not being appreciated?
2. What does the narrator think about after the person she found leaves the house?
3. Why does the narrator cry when arriving in town?
4. Who are the only two people the narrator say she would speak to on the phone?
5. What does the narrator give to the person that lives near her house the first evening?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)