|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, p. 15-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prevents the narrator from going shopping in Part One?
(b) Her farorite soap opera has a marathon.
(c) Her can does not run.
(d) The rain.
2. What disease is the narrator diagnosed with?
(a) A heart condition.
(b) Terminal cancer.
3. What does the narrator say to the person she finds?
(a) That he cannot stay.
(b) That she will call the police.
(c) That she will find him work.
(d) That she will house him for work.
4. Who does the narrator ask for help with her car problems?
(a) The homeless man.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) The neighbor.
(d) A mechanic.
5. How does the narrator speak to the person that lives near her house?
(a) In a condescending manner.
(b) With respect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the call the narrator receives while playing music about?
2. What composer is the narrator particularly fond of?
3. Why does the narrator cry when arriving in town?
4. What does the narrator tell the person that lives near her house?
5. Where is the man that the narrator brings on her trip to town from?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)