|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, p. 15-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the person the narrator finds at the start of Part One?
(a) Near her neighbor's house
(b) Near the grocery store.
(c) Near her pool.
(d) Near her garage.
2. What job does the narrator offer the man she went to town with?
(a) Fixing a drainage problem.
(b) Cleaning the back yard.
(c) Repairing the second floor lights.
(d) Cleaning the gutters.
3. When does the narrator return to her house after her trip in town?
(a) Late afternoon.
(b) Late morning.
(c) Early morning.
4. What does the narrator tell the person that calls her?
(a) That the vagrant is in fact her employee.
(b) That the pool house heats the pool.
(c) That the dog is hers.
(d) That the homeless man owns the dog.
5. What does the narrator give the man following his reaction to her comment regarding giving money for nothing?
(a) Her purse.
(b) He credit card.
(c) Her jewelry.
(d) Her wallet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of document introduces the "Age of Iron"?
2. Who calls the narrator as she plays music?
3. Who are the only two people the narrator say she would speak to on the phone?
4. How long does the man work before being paid by the narrator?
5. What does the man buy with the money he takes from the narrator?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)