|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, p. 15-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the call the narrator receives while playing music about?
(a) A homeless man is exposing himself.
(b) A vagrant on her property.
(c) The pool house is on fire.
(d) A dog is loose on her property.
2. What is the ethnicity of the narrator?
3. When was the narrator's house burglarized?
(a) Three years before the events of the book.
(b) Five years before the events of the book.
(c) Four years before the events of the book.
(d) Twelve years before the events of the book.
4. In what time period is the "Age of Iron" set?
(a) Mid 1970's.
(b) Mid 1960's.
(c) Mid 1990's.
(d) Mid 1980's.
5. When does the narrator return to her house after her trip in town?
(a) Early morning.
(b) Late afternoon.
(d) Late morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator cry when arriving in town?
2. What does the narrator write about?
3. When does the person the narrator met at the start of Part One return?
4. What does the narrator give the man following his reaction to her comment regarding giving money for nothing?
5. Who does the narrator find at the start of Part One?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)