|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, p. 15-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does the narrator play?
(b) The guitar.
(c) The violin.
(d) The trombone.
2. What prevents the narrator from going shopping in Part One?
(a) Her farorite soap opera has a marathon.
(b) The rain.
(d) Her can does not run.
3. What does the narrator ask the man to do after seeing what he purchased?
(a) To return what he purchased.
(b) To return the unspent money to her.
(c) To keep the unspent money.
(d) To give the unspent money to a charity.
4. Why does the narrator think the person that lives near her house will return?
(a) He left his dog.
(b) He left his belongings.
(c) He forgot his car.
(d) He dug himself a hole.
5. What does the narrator spend the day doing according to page 15?
(a) Spends the day gardening.
(b) Spends the day in bed reading.
(c) Spends the day writing.
(d) Spends the day cleaning the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator refuse to give the man money for nothing?
2. When was the narrator's house burglarized?
3. Where is the man that the narrator brings on her trip to town from?
4. In what time period is the "Age of Iron" set?
5. What does the narrator think about after the person she found leaves the house?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)