|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, p. 15-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man's reaction to the narrator's comment about giving money for nothing?
(a) He slaps her.
(b) He calls her names.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He nods his head.
2. Why does the narrator cry when arriving in town?
(a) Because of allergies.
(b) Because of the beauty of the coast.
(c) Because of her cancer medication.
(d) Because of her pain.
3. What does the narrator write about?
(a) The Afghan war.
(c) The Berlin wall.
(d) The space race.
4. How much money does the man take from the narrator?
(a) Everything she has in her purse.
(b) 20 rands.
(c) 50 Rands.
(d) 150 Rands.
5. What does the man buy with the money he takes from the narrator?
(a) The newspaper and a laptop.
(b) Liquor and a mattress.
(c) A pillow and a comic book.
(d) A camera and some film.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the call the narrator receives while playing music about?
2. When was the narrator's house burglarized?
3. What does the narrator spend the day doing according to page 15?
4. What does the narrator say about charity not being appreciated?
5. Who is the narrator addressing in this book?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)