|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, p. 15-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the person that lives near her house?
(a) Not to urinate in the yard.
(b) To come inside to sleep.
(c) To leave the following morning.
(d) Not to light any fires.
2. What does the narrator bring the person that lives near her house the morning after his return?
3. What happens to the narrator's car in Page 16?
(a) The engine starts on fire.
(b) The engine backfires.
(c) It refuses to start.
(d) It gets a flat tire.
4. Why does the narrator cry when arriving in town?
(a) Because of her pain.
(b) Because of her cancer medication.
(c) Because of the beauty of the coast.
(d) Because of allergies.
5. What is the ethnicity of the narrator?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say to the person she finds?
2. What does the person helping the narrator say she could do with the extra room in her house?
3. Who calls the narrator as she plays music?
4. How long does the man work before being paid by the narrator?
5. Where does the narrator live?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)