|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, p. 15-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator think of doing with her cats after her death?
(a) Give them to a hospital.
(b) Give them to the homeless man.
(c) Have them put down.
(d) Give them to her sister.
2. What does the narrator give the man following his reaction to her comment regarding giving money for nothing?
(a) Her wallet.
(b) He credit card.
(c) Her jewelry.
(d) Her purse.
3. Who does the narrator ask for help with her car problems?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) A mechanic.
(c) The homeless man.
(d) The neighbor.
4. Where is the person the narrator finds at the start of Part One?
(a) Near her garage.
(b) Near her pool.
(c) Near the grocery store.
(d) Near her neighbor's house
5. What type of document introduces the "Age of Iron"?
(a) A short journal.
(b) A book.
(c) A long letter.
(d) A poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what time period is the "Age of Iron" set?
2. When does the person the narrator met at the start of Part One return?
3. What does the narrator think about after the person she found leaves the house?
4. What does the narrator write about?
5. Where is the man that the narrator brings on her trip to town from?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)