|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, p. 15-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ethnicity of the narrator?
2. When does the person the narrator met at the start of Part One return?
(a) In the afternoon.
(b) In the evening.
(c) Around noon.
(d) In the morning.
3. How long does the man work before being paid by the narrator?
(a) A couple of month.
(b) A couple of hours.
(c) A couple of days.
(d) A couple of weeks.
4. What does the person helping the narrator say she could do with the extra room in her house?
(a) Create a bed and breakfast.
(b) Rent to recently released prisoners.
(c) Take a second mortgage.
(d) Rent to students.
5. Why does the narrator think the person that lives near her house will return?
(a) He left his belongings.
(b) He dug himself a hole.
(c) He forgot his car.
(d) He left his dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator addressing in this book?
2. Where is the narrator's husband in Part One?
3. Who does the narrator find at the start of Part One?
4. What does the narrator ask the man to do after seeing what he purchased?
5. What does the narrator bring the person that lives near her house the morning after his return?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)