|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, p. 15-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person helping the narrator say she could do with the extra room in her house?
(a) Create a bed and breakfast.
(b) Take a second mortgage.
(c) Rent to recently released prisoners.
(d) Rent to students.
2. Where does the narrator live?
(d) South Africa.
3. Why does the narrator think the person that lives near her house will return?
(a) He forgot his car.
(b) He dug himself a hole.
(c) He left his belongings.
(d) He left his dog.
4. What instrument does the narrator play?
(a) The trombone.
(b) The violin.
(d) The guitar.
5. What does the narrator feel about the person she is addressing in this book?
(a) She misses her.
(b) She dislikes her habits.
(c) She makes her sick.
(d) She hates her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of document introduces the "Age of Iron"?
2. What does the narrator bring the person that lives near her house the morning after his return?
3. What disease is the narrator diagnosed with?
4. What does the man buy with the money he takes from the narrator?
5. When does the narrator return to her house after her trip in town?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)