|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, p. 15-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator bring the person that lives near her house the morning after his return?
2. What does the narrator ask the man to do after seeing what he purchased?
(a) To keep the unspent money.
(b) To return what he purchased.
(c) To return the unspent money to her.
(d) To give the unspent money to a charity.
3. What happens to the narrator's car in Page 16?
(a) It gets a flat tire.
(b) It refuses to start.
(c) The engine starts on fire.
(d) The engine backfires.
4. What is the call the narrator receives while playing music about?
(a) A dog is loose on her property.
(b) The pool house is on fire.
(c) A vagrant on her property.
(d) A homeless man is exposing himself.
5. What prevents the narrator from going shopping in Part One?
(b) Her can does not run.
(c) The rain.
(d) Her farorite soap opera has a marathon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does the narrator play?
2. What does the narrator say about charity not being appreciated?
3. Why does the narrator refuse to give the man money for nothing?
4. What do new contacts allow the narrator to experience?
5. What does the person helping the narrator say she could do with the extra room in her house?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)