|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, p. 15-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator write about?
(a) The Berlin wall.
(b) The Afghan war.
(c) The space race.
2. Where is the narrator's husband in Part One?
(b) In jail.
(c) On a boat.
(d) With another woman.
3. Why does the narrator cry when arriving in town?
(a) Because of her pain.
(b) Because of allergies.
(c) Because of the beauty of the coast.
(d) Because of her cancer medication.
4. How long does the man work before being paid by the narrator?
(a) A couple of days.
(b) A couple of month.
(c) A couple of weeks.
(d) A couple of hours.
5. What prevents the narrator from going shopping in Part One?
(a) Her farorite soap opera has a marathon.
(b) Her can does not run.
(d) The rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease is the narrator diagnosed with?
2. Who does the narrator ask for help with her car problems?
3. Who are the only two people the narrator say she would speak to on the phone?
4. Who is the narrator addressing in this book?
5. What does the narrator say about charity not being appreciated?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)