|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, p. 15-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease is the narrator diagnosed with?
(c) Terminal cancer.
(d) A heart condition.
2. What does the narrator tell the person that lives near her house?
(a) To leave the following morning.
(b) Not to light any fires.
(c) To come inside to sleep.
(d) Not to urinate in the yard.
3. What job does the narrator offer the man she went to town with?
(a) Cleaning the back yard.
(b) Fixing a drainage problem.
(c) Cleaning the gutters.
(d) Repairing the second floor lights.
4. What did the narrator find most troubling after her house was burglarized?
(a) The graffiti left on her sofa.
(b) Stealing her piano.
(c) The vandalism.
(d) The burglars where white.
5. When does the person the narrator met at the start of Part One return?
(a) Around noon.
(b) In the afternoon.
(c) In the evening.
(d) In the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents the narrator from going shopping in Part One?
2. What does the man buy with the money he takes from the narrator?
3. What does the narrator think of doing with her cats after her death?
4. What composer is the narrator particularly fond of?
5. What does the narrator tell the person that calls her?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)