|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, p. 15-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of document introduces the "Age of Iron"?
(a) A book.
(b) A poem.
(c) A short journal.
(d) A long letter.
2. What does the narrator tell the person that lives near her house?
(a) Not to light any fires.
(b) Not to urinate in the yard.
(c) To come inside to sleep.
(d) To leave the following morning.
3. What does the narrator think of doing with her cats after her death?
(a) Give them to the homeless man.
(b) Have them put down.
(c) Give them to a hospital.
(d) Give them to her sister.
4. How much money does the man take from the narrator?
(a) 50 Rands.
(b) Everything she has in her purse.
(c) 150 Rands.
(d) 20 rands.
5. What job does the narrator offer the man she went to town with?
(a) Cleaning the gutters.
(b) Repairing the second floor lights.
(c) Fixing a drainage problem.
(d) Cleaning the back yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the narrator return to her house after her trip in town?
2. What does the narrator give to the person that lives near her house the first evening?
3. What is the ethnicity of the narrator?
4. What prevents the narrator from going shopping in Part One?
5. What happens to the narrator's car in Page 16?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)