|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, p. 15-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what time period is the "Age of Iron" set?
(a) Mid 1980's.
(b) Mid 1990's.
(c) Mid 1960's.
(d) Mid 1970's.
2. What type of document introduces the "Age of Iron"?
(a) A book.
(b) A long letter.
(c) A short journal.
(d) A poem.
3. Why does the narrator cry when arriving in town?
(a) Because of the beauty of the coast.
(b) Because of her pain.
(c) Because of her cancer medication.
(d) Because of allergies.
4. Where is the person the narrator finds at the start of Part One?
(a) Near the grocery store.
(b) Near her neighbor's house
(c) Near her garage.
(d) Near her pool.
5. Where is the narrator's husband in Part One?
(a) On a boat.
(b) With another woman.
(d) In jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the narrator's car in Page 16?
2. Who calls the narrator as she plays music?
3. What does the narrator give the man following his reaction to her comment regarding giving money for nothing?
4. Who is the narrator addressing in this book?
5. Who does the narrator find at the start of Part One?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)