|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, p. 15-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the call the narrator receives while playing music about?
(a) The pool house is on fire.
(b) A homeless man is exposing himself.
(c) A vagrant on her property.
(d) A dog is loose on her property.
2. Where is the narrator's husband in Part One?
(a) With another woman.
(b) In jail.
(c) On a boat.
3. Who is the narrator of the book?
(a) A black farmer.
(b) A young man.
(c) A police officer.
(d) An aged woman.
4. What does the narrator give to the person that lives near her house the first evening?
5. What does the narrator ask the man to do after seeing what he purchased?
(a) To give the unspent money to a charity.
(b) To return the unspent money to her.
(c) To keep the unspent money.
(d) To return what he purchased.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator live?
2. What do new contacts allow the narrator to experience?
3. What does the narrator say to the person she finds?
4. What did the narrator find most troubling after her house was burglarized?
5. Who does the narrator ask for help with her car problems?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)