|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, p. 15-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the narrator return to her house after her trip in town?
(b) Early morning.
(c) Late afternoon.
(d) Late morning.
2. What job does the narrator offer the man she went to town with?
(a) Cleaning the back yard.
(b) Repairing the second floor lights.
(c) Cleaning the gutters.
(d) Fixing a drainage problem.
3. What prevents the narrator from going shopping in Part One?
(a) The rain.
(c) Her can does not run.
(d) Her farorite soap opera has a marathon.
4. What does the narrator think about after the person she found leaves the house?
(b) The homeless of Cape Town.
(c) The police.
(d) Her mother.
5. Where is the narrator's husband in Part One?
(a) With another woman.
(c) In jail.
(d) On a boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator think the person that lives near her house will return?
2. Who calls the narrator as she plays music?
3. What does the narrator tell the person that calls her?
4. Who is the narrator of the book?
5. What does the person helping the narrator say she could do with the extra room in her house?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)