|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, p. 15-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator ask for help with her car problems?
(a) The neighbor.
(b) The homeless man.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) A mechanic.
2. Who are the only two people the narrator say she would speak to on the phone?
(a) Her sister and her brother.
(b) Her daughter and Bach.
(c) Bach and Beethoven.
(d) Her daughter and Tchaikovsky.
3. What composer is the narrator particularly fond of?
4. Where does the narrator live?
(d) South Africa.
5. Who does the narrator find at the start of Part One?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) A homeless woman.
(d) A homeless man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the call the narrator receives while playing music about?
2. Who calls the narrator as she plays music?
3. What does the narrator bring the person that lives near her house the morning after his return?
4. Where is the man that the narrator brings on her trip to town from?
5. Who is the narrator of the book?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)