|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, p. 15-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator give the man following his reaction to her comment regarding giving money for nothing?
(a) Her purse.
(b) He credit card.
(c) Her jewelry.
(d) Her wallet.
2. What do new contacts allow the narrator to experience?
(a) The reality of the Vichy regime.
(b) The reality of the Berlin wall.
(c) The reality of South African inequalities.
(d) The reality of life in an Empire.
3. How does the narrator speak to the person that lives near her house?
(a) With respect.
(b) In a condescending manner.
4. Where is the person the narrator finds at the start of Part One?
(a) Near her garage.
(b) Near her pool.
(c) Near her neighbor's house
(d) Near the grocery store.
5. When does the narrator return to her house after her trip in town?
(a) Late afternoon.
(b) Early morning.
(c) Late morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does the narrator offer the man she went to town with?
2. What is the call the narrator receives while playing music about?
3. When does the person the narrator met at the start of Part One return?
4. How much money does the man take from the narrator?
5. Where is the man that the narrator brings on her trip to town from?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)