|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, p. 15-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator ask the man to do after seeing what he purchased?
(a) To return the unspent money to her.
(b) To return what he purchased.
(c) To give the unspent money to a charity.
(d) To keep the unspent money.
2. Where is the person the narrator finds at the start of Part One?
(a) Near her garage.
(b) Near the grocery store.
(c) Near her pool.
(d) Near her neighbor's house
3. What composer is the narrator particularly fond of?
4. Who is the narrator addressing in this book?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
5. How much money does the man take from the narrator?
(a) 20 rands.
(b) 150 Rands.
(c) 50 Rands.
(d) Everything she has in her purse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator think of doing with her cats after her death?
2. What happens to the narrator's car in Page 16?
3. Where is the narrator's husband in Part One?
4. What does the narrator write about?
5. What does the narrator tell the person that lives near her house?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)