|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, p. 15-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator think about after the person she found leaves the house?
(a) The homeless of Cape Town.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The police.
2. What composer is the narrator particularly fond of?
3. Why does the narrator refuse to give the man money for nothing?
(a) Because it fosters laziness.
(b) Because it is a bad precedent.
(c) Because she does not have cash.
(d) Because he does not deserve it.
4. What does the narrator ask the man to do after seeing what he purchased?
(a) To return the unspent money to her.
(b) To keep the unspent money.
(c) To give the unspent money to a charity.
(d) To return what he purchased.
5. What does the man buy with the money he takes from the narrator?
(a) The newspaper and a laptop.
(b) Liquor and a mattress.
(c) A pillow and a comic book.
(d) A camera and some film.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does the man take from the narrator?
2. Where is the person the narrator finds at the start of Part One?
3. When does the person the narrator met at the start of Part One return?
4. When was the narrator's house burglarized?
5. What does the narrator feel about the person she is addressing in this book?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)