|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, p. 15-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what time period is the "Age of Iron" set?
(a) Mid 1960's.
(b) Mid 1980's.
(c) Mid 1990's.
(d) Mid 1970's.
2. How much money does the man take from the narrator?
(a) 20 rands.
(b) Everything she has in her purse.
(c) 50 Rands.
(d) 150 Rands.
3. What type of document introduces the "Age of Iron"?
(a) A long letter.
(b) A book.
(c) A poem.
(d) A short journal.
4. Where is the narrator's husband in Part One?
(a) In jail.
(b) With another woman.
(d) On a boat.
5. Where is the person the narrator finds at the start of Part One?
(a) Near her neighbor's house
(b) Near her pool.
(c) Near her garage.
(d) Near the grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ethnicity of the narrator?
2. Who does the narrator ask for help with her car problems?
3. What does the man buy with the money he takes from the narrator?
4. Who are the only two people the narrator say she would speak to on the phone?
5. What did the narrator find most troubling after her house was burglarized?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)