|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, p. 15-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator addressing in this book?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her sister.
2. When does the person the narrator met at the start of Part One return?
(a) Around noon.
(b) In the morning.
(c) In the afternoon.
(d) In the evening.
3. When does the narrator return to her house after her trip in town?
(a) Late afternoon.
(b) Late morning.
(d) Early morning.
4. Why does the narrator cry when arriving in town?
(a) Because of the beauty of the coast.
(b) Because of her pain.
(c) Because of allergies.
(d) Because of her cancer medication.
5. What does the narrator say to the person she finds?
(a) That she will house him for work.
(b) That she will call the police.
(c) That she will find him work.
(d) That he cannot stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does the man take from the narrator?
2. What does the narrator give to the person that lives near her house the first evening?
3. What is the ethnicity of the narrator?
4. Who does the narrator ask for help with her car problems?
5. When was the narrator's house burglarized?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)