Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say to the young man her and her group meet as she rejects his request?
(a) That she wants to go home.
(b) That she will help the insurrection.
(c) That she wants to help.
(d) That she wants to burn her car.
2. Where does the narrator stop to rest?
(a) Under a bridge.
(b) On a park bench.
(c) Under a newspaper booth.
(d) In an alley.
3. What does the narrator wear as she walks down the street?
(a) A shirt and flannel pants.
(b) A dress.
(c) Her nightgown and a blanket.
(d) A long robe.
4. What happens to the narrator's car in Page 16?
(a) The engine backfires.
(b) It gets a flat tire.
(c) It refuses to start.
(d) The engine starts on fire.
5. How does the narrator describe Mr Vercueil's usual temperament?
(c) On edge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What composer is the narrator particularly fond of?
2. When was the narrator's house burglarized?
3. What does Vercueil propose to the narrator?
4. What does the narrator see inside the building they go to?
5. What does Florence learn thanks to a phone call a few hours after the crash?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)