Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the police stop the narrator's car?
(a) At a road block.
(b) On the side of the road.
(c) At a gas station.
(d) At a light.
2. What is the boy's name?
3. What is the narrator doing when the boy startles her?
(a) She is taking her medication.
(b) She is writing.
(c) She is reading.
(d) She is cooking.
4. Where is the narrator's husband in Part One?
(a) With another woman.
(c) In jail.
(d) On a boat.
5. Why did the housekeeper bring her son to the narrator's house?
(a) It is after 5 p.m.
(b) It is vacation time.
(c) The school is closed.
(d) The bus broke down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man buy with the money he takes from the narrator?
2. What composer is the narrator particularly fond of?
3. What does the narrator hear while on the ground?
4. What is the name of Florence's cousin?
5. What do the narrator and her housekeeper do after talking with Mr. Vercueil in the kitchen?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)