Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 56-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the youth of the township do?
(a) Burn their own school.
(b) Drive white people out of the township.
(c) Burn a police station.
(d) Fight with white students.
2. What injury does Bheki's friend have following the crash?
(a) Bruises on his arms and legs.
(b) Cuts on his legs.
(c) Broken arm.
(d) Head wound.
3. What does Florence do with Bheki after the crash?
(a) Buy him a new bike.
(b) Sews his wounds herself.
(c) Talks Bheki out of pressing charges.
(d) Refuses to have an ambulance take care of him.
4. Who is the narrator addressing in this book?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
5. When does the narrator return to her house after her trip in town?
(a) Late afternoon.
(c) Early morning.
(d) Late morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents the narrator from going shopping in Part One?
2. What does the narrator spend the day doing according to page 15?
3. Who harasses and beats Mr. Vercueil one day?
4. What does the narrator ask her housekeeper to do in the letter she writes?
5. When was the narrator's house burglarized?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)