Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 35-56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the narrator's house burglarized?
(a) Four years before the events of the book.
(b) Three years before the events of the book.
(c) Five years before the events of the book.
(d) Twelve years before the events of the book.
2. Where does the housekeeper's husband work?
(a) At a car plant.
(b) At a chicken farming plant.
(c) At an electricity plant.
(d) At a chemical plant.
3. What does the narrator ask her housekeeper to do in the letter she writes?
(a) To send her daughters away.
(b) To keep the children quiet the next morning.
(c) To send Bheki away.
(d) To leave the house for a week.
4. Where is the person the narrator finds at the start of Part One?
(a) Near the grocery store.
(b) Near her neighbor's house
(c) Near her pool.
(d) Near her garage.
5. What prevents the narrator from going shopping in Part One?
(a) The rain.
(b) Her farorite soap opera has a marathon.
(d) Her can does not run.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the person that lives near her house?
2. What does the narrator bring the person that lives near her house the morning after his return?
3. What does the narrator think of doing with her cats after her death?
4. What does one of Bheki's friends bring to the narrator's home?
5. What is the man's reaction to the narrator's comment about giving money for nothing?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)