Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, p. 15-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does the narrator offer the man she went to town with?
(a) Repairing the second floor lights.
(b) Cleaning the back yard.
(c) Cleaning the gutters.
(d) Fixing a drainage problem.
2. Who calls the narrator as she plays music?
(a) An old friend.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) A bystander.
(d) A police officer.
3. What composer is the narrator particularly fond of?
4. Where does the narrator live?
(d) South Africa.
5. Who is the narrator addressing in this book?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say to the person she finds?
2. What does the narrator think about after the person she found leaves the house?
3. How long does the man work before being paid by the narrator?
4. When does the narrator return to her house after her trip in town?
5. What prevents the narrator from going shopping in Part One?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)