|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the man work before being paid by the narrator?
(a) A couple of weeks.
(b) A couple of hours.
(c) A couple of month.
(d) A couple of days.
2. What instrument does the narrator play?
(a) The trombone.
(b) The violin.
(c) The guitar.
3. What does Florence tell the narrator?
(a) To stop for cigarette.
(b) To take her gun.
(c) Not to stop the car for any reason.
(d) To make sure her windows are closed.
4. How does the narrator call the house of Parliament?
(a) The house of injustice.
(b) The house of horror.
(c) The house of shame.
(d) The house of hate.
5. What does the narrator hear as she makes her way to the door?
(a) Voices outside the kitchen doors.
(b) Car parking.
(c) Knocks on the door.
(d) A plane passing above.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator give the man following his reaction to her comment regarding giving money for nothing?
2. Who follows Mr. Vercueil into the narrator's house?
3. What does the narrator notice is removed?
4. Why do the youth of the township do?
5. What is the name of the narrator's housekeeper?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)