|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the housekeeper's son?
2. What disease is the narrator diagnosed with?
(a) A heart condition.
(c) Terminal cancer.
3. What is the narrator doing when the boy startles her?
(a) She is reading.
(b) She is cooking.
(c) She is taking her medication.
(d) She is writing.
4. What road does the narrator want to drive her car down?
(a) South Africa Avenue.
(b) Parliament Avenue.
(c) Apartheid Avenue.
(d) Government Avenue.
5. What does the narrator feel about the person she is addressing in this book?
(a) She makes her sick.
(b) She misses her.
(c) She dislikes her habits.
(d) She hates her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator try to do while tipsy?
2. What does the narrator wonder about her daughter?
3. What does the narrator ask her housekeeper to do in the letter she writes?
4. What does the narrator ask the man to do after seeing what he purchased?
5. Who is with the narrator as she drives to the township?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)