|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator try to do?
(a) Call Florence.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Call Mr. Thabane.
(d) Call Mr. Vercueil.
2. What does the narrator try to do while tipsy?
(b) Kiss Mr. Vercueil.
(c) Go for a swim.
(d) Throw the bottle out of the car.
3. What does the narrator give the man following his reaction to her comment regarding giving money for nothing?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her wallet.
(c) He credit card.
(d) Her jewelry.
4. What is Mr. Thabane's current profession?
(a) He is a dock worker.
(b) He sells shoes.
(c) He is a teacher.
(d) He is a steel worker.
5. What prevents the narrator from going shopping in Part One?
(a) Her farorite soap opera has a marathon.
(b) The rain.
(d) Her can does not run.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ethnicity of the narrator?
2. Who helps the narrator find her way home?
3. Why did the housekeeper bring her son to the narrator's house?
4. What does the narrator spend the day doing according to page 15?
5. What does the narrator notice is removed?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)