|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator think about after Vercueil left her alone?
(a) Her mistakes in life.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her death.
(d) The dog.
2. Where is the person the narrator finds at the start of Part One?
(a) Near her garage.
(b) Near the grocery store.
(c) Near her pool.
(d) Near her neighbor's house
3. What does the narrator want to do after looking at her watch?
(a) Go for a swim.
(b) Go drink.
(c) Go dance.
(d) Go home.
4. When does the person the narrator met at the start of Part One return?
(a) Around noon.
(b) In the morning.
(c) In the afternoon.
(d) In the evening.
5. Who follows Mr. Vercueil into the narrator's house?
(a) A woman.
(b) Two dogs.
(c) A cat.
(d) A friend of his.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bheki's friend kept?
2. Why does Vercueil say the narrator should tell her daughter about her cancer?
3. Who harasses and beats Mr. Vercueil one day?
4. What prevents the narrator from going shopping in Part One?
5. What do the officers prevent the narrator from doing?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)