|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say to the person she finds?
(a) That she will find him work.
(b) That she will call the police.
(c) That he cannot stay.
(d) That she will house him for work.
2. Who serves as a guide for the people in the narrator's car?
(a) A 10 year old boy.
(b) An old man.
(c) A 20 year old boy.
(d) A 10 year old girl.
3. Where does the narrator find Mr. Vercueil when she wakes?
(a) On the couch.
(b) On the kitchen floor.
(c) On the guest bed.
(d) On the front porch.
4. What does Florence tell the narrator?
(a) To take her gun.
(b) To stop for cigarette.
(c) Not to stop the car for any reason.
(d) To make sure her windows are closed.
5. What does the police tell the narrator?
(a) That she is not allowed to pass.
(b) That she must pay a fee to enter.
(c) That she can only continue on foot.
(d) That she must submit to a body scanner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator feel towards the boy?
2. Where is the man that the narrator brings on her trip to town from?
3. Why do the youth of the township do?
4. What does the narrator hear while on the ground?
5. Where does the housekeeper live?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)