|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator bring the person that lives near her house the morning after his return?
2. What is the call the narrator receives while playing music about?
(a) A homeless man is exposing himself.
(b) The pool house is on fire.
(c) A dog is loose on her property.
(d) A vagrant on her property.
3. Where are the police officers the narrator talks with?
(a) Outside her yard.
(b) Outside her kitchen.
(c) Near her pool.
(d) At the police station.
4. Who follows Mr. Vercueil into the narrator's house?
(a) A cat.
(b) A friend of his.
(c) A woman.
(d) Two dogs.
5. Why did the housekeeper bring her son to the narrator's house?
(a) It is after 5 p.m.
(b) The bus broke down.
(c) The school is closed.
(d) It is vacation time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator give to the person that lives near her house the first evening?
2. What type of document introduces the "Age of Iron"?
3. What prevents the narrator from going out in the days following her car drive?
4. What is the name of the narrator's housekeeper?
5. What does access to money allow Mr. Vercueil to do?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)