|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator refuse to do?
(a) Leave her house.
(b) Allow the police to enter.
(c) Allow an officer to pat her down.
(d) Leave the dog alone.
2. Where is the narrator put after she tells the one trying to get her out of her house that she has cancer?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) On the couch.
(c) In her study.
(d) On her bed.
3. What injury does Bheki's friend have following the crash?
(a) Head wound.
(b) Bruises on his arms and legs.
(c) Cuts on his legs.
(d) Broken arm.
4. What does the narrator tell the inspector investigating the shooting?
(a) That the pistol was hers.
(b) That she didn't remember anything.
(c) That the pistol was her maid's.
(d) That she never saw the pistol before.
5. What does Vercueil say caused the shouting man's condition?
(a) End stage cancer.
(b) Alzheimer's disease.
(c) Drug withdrawal.
(d) Alcohol withdrawal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator hear while on the ground?
2. What is the narrator's name?
3. Who does the narrator want to bring with Florence and her?
4. What does the narrator bring the person that lives near her house the morning after his return?
5. What is the name of the housekeeper's son?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)