|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of document introduces the "Age of Iron"?
(a) A short journal.
(b) A long letter.
(c) A book.
(d) A poem.
2. How does the narrator call the house of Parliament?
(a) The house of horror.
(b) The house of shame.
(c) The house of hate.
(d) The house of injustice.
3. What does the narrator think of doing with her cats after her death?
(a) Give them to her sister.
(b) Have them put down.
(c) Give them to a hospital.
(d) Give them to the homeless man.
4. When does the narrator return to her house after her trip in town?
(a) Late morning.
(c) Late afternoon.
(d) Early morning.
5. Why does the narrator think the person that lives near her house will return?
(a) He left his dog.
(b) He left his belongings.
(c) He dug himself a hole.
(d) He forgot his car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Vercueil suggest doing after the narrator looks at her watch?
2. What road does the narrator want to drive her car down?
3. Why does Florence's cousin give the narrator a jacket to put over her head?
4. What was Mr. Thabane's profession?
5. Who does the narrator and her group meet on the way back to the car?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)