|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does the narrator offer the man she went to town with?
(a) Fixing a drainage problem.
(b) Repairing the second floor lights.
(c) Cleaning the back yard.
(d) Cleaning the gutters.
2. In what time period is the "Age of Iron" set?
(a) Mid 1980's.
(b) Mid 1970's.
(c) Mid 1960's.
(d) Mid 1990's.
3. What are some men forcing bystanders to do?
(a) Give their money.
(b) Watch the fire burn the house.
(c) Join the army.
4. What is the name of the homeless man?
(a) Mr Clown.
(b) Mr Vercueil.
(c) Mr Auteille.
(d) Mr Clack.
5. How does the narrator sign the letter she writes to her housekeeper?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator's housekeeper?
2. What does the narrator say about the media?
3. What does the narrator tell the inspector investigating the shooting?
4. What does Mr. Vercueil say he bought?
5. What does the narrator tell the person that lives near her house?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)