|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence learn late at night in Part Three?
(a) Her husband was arrested.
(b) Lawyers are expensive.
(c) Her insurance does not cover bullet wounds.
(d) Bheki is in trouble.
2. What is the narrator's name?
(a) Mrs. Cress.
(b) Mrs. Cam.
(c) Mrs. Crosh.
(d) Mrs. Curren.
3. Who gives the narrator little help after the narrator tries to take her car home?
(a) The white township guards.
(b) The township inhabitants.
(c) The military.
(d) The police.
4. When does the narrator return to her house after her trip in town?
(b) Late afternoon.
(c) Late morning.
(d) Early morning.
5. How does the narrator call the house of Parliament?
(a) The house of horror.
(b) The house of shame.
(c) The house of injustice.
(d) The house of hate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does the narrator offer the man she went to town with?
2. Where does Bheki sleep?
3. What did the narrator find most troubling after her house was burglarized?
4. Why does Vercueil go into the store?
5. Who tries to intervene when Mr. Vercueil is being beaten?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)