|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator think the person that lives near her house will return?
(a) He forgot his car.
(b) He left his dog.
(c) He dug himself a hole.
(d) He left his belongings.
2. Who is with the narrator as she drives to the township?
(a) Florence and her two daughters.
(b) The dog.
(d) Her lawyer.
3. Who does the narrator try to wake up?
(a) Her lawyer.
(b) Her husband.
(c) The dog.
(d) Mr. Vercueil.
4. What does the narrator give to the person that lives near her house the first evening?
5. What excuse does the narrator give to the police officer to justify her presence there?
(a) She is driving her employee back home.
(b) She is a lawyer.
(c) She is the mayor.
(d) She is chief of police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents the narrator from going out in the days following her car drive?
2. What does the narrator try to do?
3. What do the officers prevent the narrator from doing?
4. What does Vercueil say caused the shouting man's condition?
5. What did the narrator's daughter tell her as she was leaving South Africa.
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)