|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the housekeeper call Mr. Vercueil?
(d) A man.
2. What does the John do when he sees the narrator?
(a) He shoots at her.
(b) He hides something under the sheets.
(c) He closes the door.
(d) He smiles.
3. In what time period is the "Age of Iron" set?
(a) Mid 1990's.
(b) Mid 1960's.
(c) Mid 1980's.
(d) Mid 1970's.
4. Where is Bheki's friend kept?
(a) In the psychiatric wing of the hospital.
(b) In a room full of older men.
(c) In a cell at the local prison.
(d) In the waiting room of the hospital.
5. Who does the narrator try to wake up?
(a) The dog.
(b) Her lawyer.
(c) Mr. Vercueil.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the housekeeper feel about the beating of Mr. Vercueil?
2. How does Mr. Vercueil appear to be in Part Three "p.115-147"?
3. What does the narrator think of doing with her cats after her death?
4. What does the narrator hear as she makes her way to the door?
5. What does the narrator tell Mr. Vercueil?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)