|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the homeless man?
(a) Mr Vercueil.
(b) Mr Clown.
(c) Mr Auteille.
(d) Mr Clack.
2. What does Mr. Vercueil do the morning of Part Three "p.115-147"?
(a) Play with his dog.
(c) Write a letter.
(d) Follow the narrator around.
3. What did the narrator tell her daughter during their last conversation?
(a) That she was coming to the U.S.A.
(b) That she had a man in her life.
(c) That she had cancer.
(d) That she was well.
4. What does the narrator ask Florence about?
(a) If she wants a puppy.
(b) How her husband is doing.
(c) The troubles in the township.
(d) If she can clean the homeless person's clothes.
5. Where does the narrator stop to rest?
(a) On a park bench.
(b) Under a newspaper booth.
(c) Under a bridge.
(d) In an alley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator think is insane?
2. What is the man's reaction to the narrator's comment about giving money for nothing?
3. What does the narrator see inside the building they go to?
4. What does the narrator tell the young boy to do?
5. What do the narrator and her housekeeper do after talking with Mr. Vercueil in the kitchen?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)