|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator call the house of Parliament?
(a) The house of injustice.
(b) The house of hate.
(c) The house of horror.
(d) The house of shame.
2. What does the narrator say to the housekeeper that one day will hurt everybody?
3. Where does Vercueil bring the narrator?
(a) To the airport.
(b) To scenic spots.
(c) To the township.
(d) To the hospital.
4. What road does the narrator want to drive her car down?
(a) Parliament Avenue.
(b) Apartheid Avenue.
(c) Government Avenue.
(d) South Africa Avenue.
5. What does Florence tell the narrator?
(a) To make sure her windows are closed.
(b) Not to stop the car for any reason.
(c) To take her gun.
(d) To stop for cigarette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator feel towards the boy?
2. Who does the narrator try to wake up?
3. What type of document introduces the "Age of Iron"?
4. What is the narrator's name?
5. What instrument does the narrator play?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)