|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence learn late at night in Part Three?
(a) Lawyers are expensive.
(b) Her husband was arrested.
(c) Bheki is in trouble.
(d) Her insurance does not cover bullet wounds.
2. Who calls the narrator as she plays music?
(a) A bystander.
(b) An old friend.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A neighbor.
3. Where is the narrator put after she tells the one trying to get her out of her house that she has cancer?
(a) In her study.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) On her bed.
(d) On the couch.
4. What happens late at night in Part Three?
(a) Florence is wounded in a shootout.
(b) Florence receives a phone call.
(c) Florence leaves for Zimbabwe.
(d) Florence is arrested.
5. Who does the narrator ask for help with her car problems?
(a) The homeless man.
(b) The neighbor.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) A mechanic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the narrator and her housekeeper do after talking with Mr. Vercueil in the kitchen?
2. What does Mr. Vercueil do with the keys of the car?
3. What does the narrator and her group stop to watch?
4. What prevents the narrator from going shopping in Part One?
5. What is the name of the narrator's housekeeper?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)