|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator stop to rest?
(a) Under a newspaper booth.
(b) In an alley.
(c) On a park bench.
(d) Under a bridge.
2. What is the boy's name?
3. What disease is the narrator diagnosed with?
(b) Terminal cancer.
(d) A heart condition.
4. What does Mr. Vercueil suggest doing after the narrator looks at her watch?
(a) Continue to drive.
(b) Go drink.
(c) Go home.
(d) Go dance.
5. How does Mr. Vercueil appear to be in Part Three "p.115-147"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does the narrator give to the police officer to justify her presence there?
2. How long does the man work before being paid by the narrator?
3. How much money does the man take from the narrator?
4. What is the ethnicity of the narrator?
5. Why do the youth of the township do?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)