|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the man work before being paid by the narrator?
(a) A couple of days.
(b) A couple of month.
(c) A couple of hours.
(d) A couple of weeks.
2. What does the narrator offer to do for Florence?
(a) Pay for legal expenses.
(b) Drive her to the hospital.
(c) Buy her a car.
(d) Bring her back home.
3. What do new contacts allow the narrator to experience?
(a) The reality of the Berlin wall.
(b) The reality of life in an Empire.
(c) The reality of the Vichy regime.
(d) The reality of South African inequalities.
4. What prevents the narrator from going shopping in Part One?
(a) Her can does not run.
(c) Her farorite soap opera has a marathon.
(d) The rain.
5. Where is the narrator put after she tells the one trying to get her out of her house that she has cancer?
(a) In her study.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) On the couch.
(d) On her bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator refuse to do?
2. What is the narrator impressed about?
3. What does the John do when he sees the narrator?
4. What does the narrator give to the person that lives near her house the first evening?
5. What instrument does the narrator play?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)