|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator notice is removed?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A portion of the baseboard.
(c) A chair.
(d) The wall.
2. What does Florence tell the narrator?
(a) To stop for cigarette.
(b) To make sure her windows are closed.
(c) To take her gun.
(d) Not to stop the car for any reason.
3. What did the narrator's daughter tell her as she was leaving South Africa.
(a) That she would send her money to bring her to the U.S.
(b) That she would never return.
(c) That she never want to see her again.
(d) That she would return every year.
4. Who is with the narrator as she drives to the township?
(a) Her lawyer.
(b) The dog.
(c) Florence and her two daughters.
5. What prevents the narrator from going out in the days following her car drive?
(a) A cold.
(b) The weather.
(c) Her car is broken.
(d) The police is staking out the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the person that lives near her house?
2. What disease is the narrator diagnosed with?
3. How long was the housekeeper absent?
4. What is the name of the housekeeper's son?
5. What does the narrator see being taken in an ambulance?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)