|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 147-176.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Florence's cousin give the narrator a jacket to put over her head?
(a) To hide that she is white.
(b) To protect her from the rain.
(c) To hide that she is wealthy.
(d) To hide from those she wronged.
2. What does the narrator hear as she makes her way to the door?
(a) Car parking.
(b) Knocks on the door.
(c) A plane passing above.
(d) Voices outside the kitchen doors.
3. What does the narrator say to the person she finds?
(a) That he cannot stay.
(b) That she will house him for work.
(c) That she will call the police.
(d) That she will find him work.
4. What does one of Bheki's friends bring to the narrator's home?
(a) A gun.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A political pamphlet.
(d) A video cassette.
5. What road does the narrator want to drive her car down?
(a) Apartheid Avenue.
(b) Government Avenue.
(c) South Africa Avenue.
(d) Parliament Avenue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator want to do before being discouraged from doing so by Florence?
2. What does the narrator bring the person that lives near her house the morning after his return?
3. Who calls the narrator as she plays music?
4. Where are the police officers the narrator talks with?
5. What does the narrator refuse to do?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)