|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 35-56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator bring the person that lives near her house the morning after his return?
2. What instrument does the narrator play?
(a) The trombone.
(c) The guitar.
(d) The violin.
3. What does the man buy with the money he takes from the narrator?
(a) Liquor and a mattress.
(b) The newspaper and a laptop.
(c) A camera and some film.
(d) A pillow and a comic book.
4. How does the narrator sign the letter she writes to her housekeeper?
5. In what time period is the "Age of Iron" set?
(a) Mid 1990's.
(b) Mid 1960's.
(c) Mid 1970's.
(d) Mid 1980's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator refuse to give the man money for nothing?
2. What does the narrator say about the media?
3. What do new contacts allow the narrator to experience?
4. Who are the only two people the narrator say she would speak to on the phone?
5. When does the narrator return to her house after her trip in town?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)