|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 35-56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the person the narrator finds at the start of Part One?
(a) Near her pool.
(b) Near her garage.
(c) Near the grocery store.
(d) Near her neighbor's house
2. How does the narrator describe Mr Vercueil's usual temperament?
(a) On edge.
3. What is the ethnicity of the narrator?
4. What does the narrator give to the person that lives near her house the first evening?
5. What is the name of the homeless man?
(a) Mr Auteille.
(b) Mr Clown.
(c) Mr Vercueil.
(d) Mr Clack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator ask her housekeeper to do in the letter she writes?
2. What do new contacts allow the narrator to experience?
3. What does the person helping the narrator say she could do with the extra room in her house?
4. What is the name of the housekeeper's son?
5. Who calls the narrator as she plays music?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)