|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 35-56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does the narrator play?
(b) The violin.
(c) The guitar.
(d) The trombone.
2. What does the narrator give the man following his reaction to her comment regarding giving money for nothing?
(a) Her wallet.
(b) Her jewelry.
(c) Her purse.
(d) He credit card.
3. What does the narrator ask her housekeeper to do after speaking with the police?
(a) To send Bheki's friend home.
(b) To go home.
(c) To go rent a good movie.
(d) To prepare cocoa for everyone.
4. Who does the narrator find at the start of Part One?
(a) Her sister.
(b) A homeless man.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) A homeless woman.
5. What does the narrator think of doing with her cats after her death?
(a) Give them to a hospital.
(b) Give them to the homeless man.
(c) Give them to her sister.
(d) Have them put down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator give to the person that lives near her house the first evening?
2. What does Mr. Vercueil do with the little girls?
3. What does the person helping the narrator say she could do with the extra room in her house?
4. What does one of Bheki's friends bring to the narrator's home?
5. What is Mr. Vercueil doing in the back yard that the housekeeper's daughters watch?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)