|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 35-56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the man that the narrator brings on her trip to town from?
(a) South Central.
(b) The Cape.
2. What instrument does the narrator play?
(a) The guitar.
(c) The violin.
(d) The trombone.
3. Where is the narrator's husband in Part One?
(a) In jail.
(b) With another woman.
(c) On a boat.
4. What job does the narrator offer the man she went to town with?
(a) Fixing a drainage problem.
(b) Repairing the second floor lights.
(c) Cleaning the gutters.
(d) Cleaning the back yard.
5. What does the person helping the narrator say she could do with the extra room in her house?
(a) Create a bed and breakfast.
(b) Rent to students.
(c) Take a second mortgage.
(d) Rent to recently released prisoners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man buy with the money he takes from the narrator?
2. What composer is the narrator particularly fond of?
3. When does the narrator return to her house after her trip in town?
4. Where does the housekeeper's husband work?
5. What type of document introduces the "Age of Iron"?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)