|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 35-56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what time period is the "Age of Iron" set?
(a) Mid 1970's.
(b) Mid 1980's.
(c) Mid 1990's.
(d) Mid 1960's.
2. What does the narrator feel about the person she is addressing in this book?
(a) She hates her.
(b) She misses her.
(c) She dislikes her habits.
(d) She makes her sick.
3. Why does the narrator think the person that lives near her house will return?
(a) He forgot his car.
(b) He left his belongings.
(c) He left his dog.
(d) He dug himself a hole.
4. When does the person the narrator met at the start of Part One return?
(a) In the morning.
(b) Around noon.
(c) In the evening.
(d) In the afternoon.
5. Who tries to intervene when Mr. Vercueil is being beaten?
(a) Concerned neighbors.
(b) The police.
(c) The narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say about the media?
2. What job does the narrator offer the man she went to town with?
3. What does the narrator give to the person that lives near her house the first evening?
4. What is the call the narrator receives while playing music about?
5. What composer is the narrator particularly fond of?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)