|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 35-56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say to the person she finds?
(a) That she will house him for work.
(b) That he cannot stay.
(c) That she will find him work.
(d) That she will call the police.
2. Where is the man that the narrator brings on her trip to town from?
(a) The Cape.
(c) South Central.
3. What does one of Bheki's friends bring to the narrator's home?
(a) A political pamphlet.
(b) A gun.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A video cassette.
4. How does the narrator speak to the person that lives near her house?
(b) In a condescending manner.
(d) With respect.
5. When does the person the narrator met at the start of Part One return?
(a) Around noon.
(b) In the afternoon.
(c) In the morning.
(d) In the evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator ask her male employee to do over tea and biscuits?
2. What does the man buy with the money he takes from the narrator?
3. What does the narrator feel about the person she is addressing in this book?
4. What is the name of the housekeeper's son?
5. Who does the narrator ask for help with her car problems?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)