|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, p. 35-56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of the book?
(a) An aged woman.
(b) A young man.
(c) A black farmer.
(d) A police officer.
2. Where is the person the narrator finds at the start of Part One?
(a) Near her neighbor's house
(b) Near her pool.
(c) Near the grocery store.
(d) Near her garage.
3. Where does the housekeeper live?
4. What is the name of the narrator's housekeeper?
5. What is the name of the homeless man?
(a) Mr Auteille.
(b) Mr Clown.
(c) Mr Clack.
(d) Mr Vercueil.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator speak to the person that lives near her house?
2. What does Mr. Vercueil do after being beaten?
3. What does the narrator say to the housekeeper that one day will hurt everybody?
4. What happens to the narrator's car in Page 16?
5. What did the narrator find most troubling after her house was burglarized?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)