|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 87-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator addressing in this book?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her mother.
2. What are some men forcing bystanders to do?
(a) Give their money.
(b) Join the army.
(d) Watch the fire burn the house.
3. What does the narrator see inside the building they go to?
(a) 12 dead bodies.
(b) 8 dead bodies.
(c) 6 dead bodies.
(d) 16 dead bodies.
4. What does Mr. Vercueil seem to be sleeping off?
(a) The effects of liquor or drugs.
(b) The effects of his medication.
(c) The flu.
(d) A bad meal.
5. What does the narrator hear while on the ground?
(a) People plotting a bank heist.
(c) People calling for the killing of all whites.
(d) People trying to find an unidentified white woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who follows Mr. Vercueil into the narrator's house?
2. What does the young man the narrator and her group meet want?
3. What does the narrator ask her male employee to do over tea and biscuits?
4. What type of document introduces the "Age of Iron"?
5. Who tries to intervene when Mr. Vercueil is being beaten?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)