|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 87-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator ask for help with her car problems?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) The neighbor.
(c) A mechanic.
(d) The homeless man.
2. How much money does the man take from the narrator?
(a) 150 Rands.
(b) 20 rands.
(c) 50 Rands.
(d) Everything she has in her purse.
3. What does the person helping the narrator say she could do with the extra room in her house?
(a) Rent to recently released prisoners.
(b) Take a second mortgage.
(c) Rent to students.
(d) Create a bed and breakfast.
4. Where does the narrator find Mr. Vercueil at the start of Part Two?
(a) In the rain.
(b) In his car.
(c) Passed out on the kitchen floor.
(d) Drunk on the couch.
5. How long does the man work before being paid by the narrator?
(a) A couple of month.
(b) A couple of weeks.
(c) A couple of hours.
(d) A couple of days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator bring the person that lives near her house the morning after his return?
2. What does Florence do after the crash?
3. In what time period is the "Age of Iron" set?
4. What is the call the narrator receives while playing music about?
5. What does the narrator spend the day doing according to page 15?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)