|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 87-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator and her group meet on the way back to the car?
(a) Florence's husband.
(b) Florence's sister.
(d) A friend of Bheki.
2. Where is the man that the narrator brings on her trip to town from?
(c) South Central.
(d) The Cape.
3. What is the name of Florence's cousin?
(a) Mr. Bwena.
(b) Mr. Amassa.
(c) Mr. Thabane.
(d) Mr. Tima.
4. Where does the housekeeper live?
5. What does Vercueil say caused the shouting man's condition?
(a) Alcohol withdrawal.
(b) Drug withdrawal.
(c) Alzheimer's disease.
(d) End stage cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease is the narrator diagnosed with?
2. What is Mr. Thabane's current profession?
3. What are some men forcing bystanders to do?
4. When does the person the narrator met at the start of Part One return?
5. Who calls the narrator as she plays music?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)