|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 87-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator give the man following his reaction to her comment regarding giving money for nothing?
(a) Her jewelry.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Her wallet.
(d) He credit card.
2. What does the narrator give to the person that lives near her house the first evening?
3. What job does the narrator offer the man she went to town with?
(a) Cleaning the gutters.
(b) Fixing a drainage problem.
(c) Repairing the second floor lights.
(d) Cleaning the back yard.
4. What does the man buy with the money he takes from the narrator?
(a) Liquor and a mattress.
(b) A camera and some film.
(c) A pillow and a comic book.
(d) The newspaper and a laptop.
5. What does the police tell the narrator?
(a) That she can only continue on foot.
(b) That she is not allowed to pass.
(c) That she must submit to a body scanner.
(d) That she must pay a fee to enter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the only two people the narrator say she would speak to on the phone?
2. What does Florence tell the narrator?
3. Who tries to intervene when Mr. Vercueil is being beaten?
4. What does the narrator think about after the person she found leaves the house?
5. What is the call the narrator receives while playing music about?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)