|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 87-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say about charity not being appreciated?
(a) It has no point.
(b) It is disrespectful.
(c) It is a crime.
(d) It is necessary.
2. Who is the narrator addressing in this book?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her mother.
3. What is Mr. Thabane's current profession?
(a) He is a teacher.
(b) He is a dock worker.
(c) He sells shoes.
(d) He is a steel worker.
4. What does the narrator want to do before being discouraged from doing so by Florence?
(a) Call the mayor's office.
(b) File a complaint about the police.
(c) Bring Bheki to a white doctor.
(d) Bring Bheki to the police.
5. Who is with the narrator as she drives to the township?
(a) Florence and her two daughters.
(b) The dog.
(c) Her lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator ask her housekeeper to do after speaking with the police?
2. What does Mr. Vercueil do with the little girls?
3. When was the narrator's house burglarized?
4. What is the name of the housekeeper's son?
5. What happens to the narrator's car in Page 16?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)