|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 87-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator offer to do for Florence?
(a) Bring her back home.
(b) Buy her a car.
(c) Pay for legal expenses.
(d) Drive her to the hospital.
2. When does the person the narrator met at the start of Part One return?
(a) Around noon.
(b) In the evening.
(c) In the afternoon.
(d) In the morning.
3. What does the narrator think about after the person she found leaves the house?
(b) Her mother.
(c) The homeless of Cape Town.
(d) The police.
4. What is the name of the narrator's housekeeper?
5. What do the narrator and her housekeeper do after talking with Mr. Vercueil in the kitchen?
(a) Push the woman in the pool.
(b) Pack his suitcase and throw it out the window.
(c) Take the woman and push her out the house.
(d) Take the woman and bring her to the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the housekeeper call Mr. Vercueil?
2. What does Florence tell the narrator?
3. What does the narrator say to the young man her and her group meet as she rejects his request?
4. Where is Bheki's friend kept?
5. Who does the narrator find at the start of Part One?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)