|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 87-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator sign the letter she writes to her housekeeper?
2. What does the narrator spend the day doing according to page 15?
(a) Spends the day gardening.
(b) Spends the day in bed reading.
(c) Spends the day writing.
(d) Spends the day cleaning the house.
3. What happens to the narrator's car in Page 16?
(a) The engine backfires.
(b) It refuses to start.
(c) It gets a flat tire.
(d) The engine starts on fire.
4. Where is the person the narrator finds at the start of Part One?
(a) Near her garage.
(b) Near her pool.
(c) Near her neighbor's house
(d) Near the grocery store.
5. What does the man buy with the money he takes from the narrator?
(a) The newspaper and a laptop.
(b) Liquor and a mattress.
(c) A camera and some film.
(d) A pillow and a comic book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps the narrator find her way home?
2. What does Vercueil say caused the shouting man's condition?
3. Why does Florence's cousin give the narrator a jacket to put over her head?
4. What is the name of Florence's cousin?
5. Who are the only two people the narrator say she would speak to on the phone?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)