|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 87-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator offer to do for Florence?
(a) Buy her a car.
(b) Bring her back home.
(c) Drive her to the hospital.
(d) Pay for legal expenses.
2. What does the narrator ask the man to do after seeing what he purchased?
(a) To return the unspent money to her.
(b) To give the unspent money to a charity.
(c) To return what he purchased.
(d) To keep the unspent money.
3. In what time period is the "Age of Iron" set?
(a) Mid 1970's.
(b) Mid 1980's.
(c) Mid 1960's.
(d) Mid 1990's.
4. What instrument does the narrator play?
(b) The guitar.
(c) The trombone.
(d) The violin.
5. What does the person helping the narrator say she could do with the extra room in her house?
(a) Rent to students.
(b) Take a second mortgage.
(c) Create a bed and breakfast.
(d) Rent to recently released prisoners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the police stop the narrator's car?
2. Where does Bheki sleep?
3. What is the name of the homeless man?
4. What does the narrator see the police do?
5. What was the narrator's profession before retiring?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)