|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 87-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator hear while on the ground?
(b) People plotting a bank heist.
(c) People calling for the killing of all whites.
(d) People trying to find an unidentified white woman.
2. What is the name of the homeless man?
(a) Mr Clack.
(b) Mr Clown.
(c) Mr Auteille.
(d) Mr Vercueil.
3. What does the person helping the narrator say she could do with the extra room in her house?
(a) Rent to students.
(b) Rent to recently released prisoners.
(c) Take a second mortgage.
(d) Create a bed and breakfast.
4. What does Mr. Vercueil seem to be sleeping off?
(a) The flu.
(b) A bad meal.
(c) The effects of liquor or drugs.
(d) The effects of his medication.
5. What prevents the narrator from going shopping in Part One?
(a) Her can does not run.
(c) Her farorite soap opera has a marathon.
(d) The rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator see the police do?
2. What does the narrator tell Mr. Vercueil as he enters the kitchen?
3. What excuse does the narrator give to the police officer to justify her presence there?
4. Where does Bheki sleep?
5. Where does the housekeeper live?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)