|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 87-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence do after the crash?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Call the local chapter of the black panthers.
(c) Call the parents of Bheki's friend.
(d) Call the hospital where Bheki's friend was sent to.
2. Why did the housekeeper bring her son to the narrator's house?
(a) The school is closed.
(b) It is vacation time.
(c) It is after 5 p.m.
(d) The bus broke down.
3. What does the narrator ask Florence about?
(a) If she wants a puppy.
(b) If she can clean the homeless person's clothes.
(c) How her husband is doing.
(d) The troubles in the township.
4. What does Florence do with Bheki after the crash?
(a) Sews his wounds herself.
(b) Refuses to have an ambulance take care of him.
(c) Talks Bheki out of pressing charges.
(d) Buy him a new bike.
5. What does the narrator and her group stop to watch?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A beating.
(c) A fire.
(d) A knife fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say about the media?
2. What composer is the narrator particularly fond of?
3. What does Florence learn late at night in Part Three?
4. What happens late at night in Part Three?
5. What does the narrator ask her housekeeper to do in the letter she writes?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)