|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 87-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to intervene when Mr. Vercueil is being beaten?
(a) Concerned neighbors.
(b) The police.
(c) The narrator.
2. Who does the narrator and her group meet on the way back to the car?
(a) A friend of Bheki.
(b) Florence's sister.
(d) Florence's husband.
3. Why does the narrator cry when arriving in town?
(a) Because of allergies.
(b) Because of her cancer medication.
(c) Because of the beauty of the coast.
(d) Because of her pain.
4. Where does the housekeeper live?
5. What does the narrator spend the day doing according to page 15?
(a) Spends the day cleaning the house.
(b) Spends the day gardening.
(c) Spends the day writing.
(d) Spends the day in bed reading.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say to the person she finds?
2. How does the narrator speak to the person that lives near her house?
3. What is the name of the housekeeper's son?
4. Who are the only two people the narrator say she would speak to on the phone?
5. What is the call the narrator receives while playing music about?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)