|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 87-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why isn't Bheki in school?
(a) Because he wants to join the army.
(b) Because he is a genius that don't need to study.
(c) Because he thinks he can have a college scholarship because of basketball.
(d) Because he thinks the school was created to make him fit in the apartheid system.
2. What does the narrator say to the person she finds?
(a) That she will call the police.
(b) That she will find him work.
(c) That she will house him for work.
(d) That he cannot stay.
3. Where does the narrator find Mr. Vercueil at the start of Part Two?
(a) Drunk on the couch.
(b) In his car.
(c) Passed out on the kitchen floor.
(d) In the rain.
4. What is the ethnicity of the narrator?
5. Why does the narrator think the person that lives near her house will return?
(a) He dug himself a hole.
(b) He left his dog.
(c) He forgot his car.
(d) He left his belongings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator ask for help with her car problems?
2. What does Florence do after the crash?
3. What does Vercueil say caused the shouting man's condition?
4. What does Mr. Vercueil do after being beaten?
5. In what time period is the "Age of Iron" set?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)