|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 87-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ethnicity of the narrator?
2. What do Bheki and his friend crash into?
(a) A plumber's car.
(b) A police car.
(c) A bay window.
(d) A wall.
3. What does the narrator say to the young man her and her group meet as she rejects his request?
(a) That she will help the insurrection.
(b) That she wants to help.
(c) That she wants to go home.
(d) That she wants to burn her car.
4. What was Mr. Thabane's profession?
(a) He was a dock worker.
(b) He was a teacher.
(c) He was a shoe seller.
(d) He was a political leader.
5. What does the man buy with the money he takes from the narrator?
(a) The newspaper and a laptop.
(b) A pillow and a comic book.
(c) Liquor and a mattress.
(d) A camera and some film.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the only two people the narrator say she would speak to on the phone?
2. When does the narrator return to her house after her trip in town?
3. What does the narrator want to do before being discouraged from doing so by Florence?
4. What was the narrator's profession before retiring?
5. What do new contacts allow the narrator to experience?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)