|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 87-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with the narrator as she drives to the township?
(a) The dog.
(b) Florence and her two daughters.
(d) Her lawyer.
2. What does the narrator offer to do for Florence?
(a) Pay for legal expenses.
(b) Bring her back home.
(c) Buy her a car.
(d) Drive her to the hospital.
3. Where is the person the narrator finds at the start of Part One?
(a) Near her garage.
(b) Near her neighbor's house
(c) Near the grocery store.
(d) Near her pool.
4. What does the person helping the narrator say she could do with the extra room in her house?
(a) Rent to students.
(b) Take a second mortgage.
(c) Rent to recently released prisoners.
(d) Create a bed and breakfast.
5. What does Florence do after the crash?
(a) Call the local chapter of the black panthers.
(b) Call the hospital where Bheki's friend was sent to.
(c) Call the parents of Bheki's friend.
(d) Call the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator ask for help with her car problems?
2. Who calls the narrator as she plays music?
3. What does the narrator ask her housekeeper to do in the letter she writes?
4. What does the narrator tell the person that lives near her house?
5. What does the narrator ask her housekeeper to do after speaking with the police?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)