|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 87-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why isn't Bheki in school?
(a) Because he thinks he can have a college scholarship because of basketball.
(b) Because he wants to join the army.
(c) Because he thinks the school was created to make him fit in the apartheid system.
(d) Because he is a genius that don't need to study.
2. What does the narrator bring the person that lives near her house the morning after his return?
3. Who is the narrator addressing in this book?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her mother.
4. What does the narrator ask her male employee to do over tea and biscuits?
(a) To be her driver.
(b) To cook for her.
(c) To mail papers to her daughter after she dies.
(d) To marry her.
5. What is the name of Florence's cousin?
(a) Mr. Thabane.
(b) Mr. Bwena.
(c) Mr. Tima.
(d) Mr. Amassa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the housekeeper call Mr. Vercueil?
2. What does one of Bheki's friends bring to the narrator's home?
3. What was Mr. Thabane's profession?
4. What does the narrator feel about the person she is addressing in this book?
5. What does the police tell the narrator?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)