|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 87-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the police tell the narrator?
(a) That she is not allowed to pass.
(b) That she can only continue on foot.
(c) That she must submit to a body scanner.
(d) That she must pay a fee to enter.
2. Where is the narrator's husband in Part One?
(a) With another woman.
(b) In jail.
(d) On a boat.
3. What is the name of the homeless man?
(a) Mr Clack.
(b) Mr Vercueil.
(c) Mr Clown.
(d) Mr Auteille.
4. What does Florence learn late at night in Part Three?
(a) Lawyers are expensive.
(b) Bheki is in trouble.
(c) Her insurance does not cover bullet wounds.
(d) Her husband was arrested.
5. Where is the person the narrator finds at the start of Part One?
(a) Near her garage.
(b) Near the grocery store.
(c) Near her pool.
(d) Near her neighbor's house
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator of the book?
2. What does the narrator say about the media?
3. Who harasses and beats Mr. Vercueil one day?
4. How does the narrator sign the letter she writes to her housekeeper?
5. Where does the housekeeper's husband work?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)