|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 87-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Vercueil seem to be sleeping off?
(a) A bad meal.
(b) The effects of his medication.
(c) The flu.
(d) The effects of liquor or drugs.
2. Who serves as a guide for the people in the narrator's car?
(a) A 10 year old girl.
(b) An old man.
(c) A 10 year old boy.
(d) A 20 year old boy.
3. What is the name of Florence's cousin?
(a) Mr. Tima.
(b) Mr. Thabane.
(c) Mr. Bwena.
(d) Mr. Amassa.
4. What does the narrator tell the person that lives near her house?
(a) Not to light any fires.
(b) Not to urinate in the yard.
(c) To leave the following morning.
(d) To come inside to sleep.
5. What does the narrator ask the man to do after seeing what he purchased?
(a) To keep the unspent money.
(b) To return what he purchased.
(c) To return the unspent money to her.
(d) To give the unspent money to a charity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the man that the narrator brings on her trip to town from?
2. What job does the narrator offer the man she went to town with?
3. What does the narrator see the police do?
4. Where does Bheki sleep?
5. What does Mr. Vercueil do with the little girls?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)