|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the narrator return to her house after her trip in town?
(a) Late afternoon.
(b) Late morning.
(d) Early morning.
2. Who calls the narrator as she plays music?
(a) A bystander.
(b) A police officer.
(c) An old friend.
(d) A neighbor.
3. Where is the man that the narrator brings on her trip to town from?
(b) The Cape.
(d) South Central.
4. What does the narrator want to do after looking at her watch?
(a) Go dance.
(b) Go home.
(c) Go drink.
(d) Go for a swim.
5. What does Vercueil say caused the shouting man's condition?
(a) End stage cancer.
(b) Alzheimer's disease.
(c) Alcohol withdrawal.
(d) Drug withdrawal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator want to bring with Florence and her?
2. Who does the narrator find in her kitchen when she comes down to quiet Vercueil's dog?
3. What prevents the narrator from going out in the days following her car drive?
4. What does the narrator tell the young boy to do?
5. What did the narrator's daughter tell her as she was leaving South Africa.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)