|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator cry when arriving in town?
(a) Because of allergies.
(b) Because of her cancer medication.
(c) Because of the beauty of the coast.
(d) Because of her pain.
2. What does the narrator tell Mr. Vercueil?
(a) That she wants to die.
(b) That her daughter doesn't like her.
(c) That Bheki was shot.
(d) That Bheki was arrested.
3. What prevents the narrator from going out in the days following her car drive?
(a) The weather.
(b) Her car is broken.
(c) A cold.
(d) The police is staking out the house.
4. What does the narrator see the police do?
(a) Run over a possum.
(b) Hit Bheki's bike with their door.
(c) Arrest Bheki.
(d) Shoot a black man.
5. What does Mr. Vercueil suggest doing after the narrator looks at her watch?
(a) Go home.
(b) Go drink.
(c) Go dance.
(d) Continue to drive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls the narrator as she plays music?
2. What injury does Bheki's friend have following the crash?
3. What does the narrator offer to do for Florence?
4. What does Vercueil propose to the narrator?
5. Where is the man that the narrator brings on her trip to town from?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)