|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Bheki's friend kept?
(a) In the psychiatric wing of the hospital.
(b) In the waiting room of the hospital.
(c) In a room full of older men.
(d) In a cell at the local prison.
2. What does Mr. Vercueil say he bought?
(d) Fire juice.
3. What prevents the narrator from going out in the days following her car drive?
(a) The weather.
(b) A cold.
(c) Her car is broken.
(d) The police is staking out the house.
4. What does Mr. Vercueil do with the keys of the car?
(a) Throws them in the water.
(b) Throws them in the bushes.
(c) Throws them over a cliff.
(d) Puts them in his pocket.
5. How long does the man work before being paid by the narrator?
(a) A couple of hours.
(b) A couple of days.
(c) A couple of month.
(d) A couple of weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator feel towards the boy?
2. What does the narrator ask her male employee to do over tea and biscuits?
3. What composer is the narrator particularly fond of?
4. What does Vercueil propose to the narrator?
5. What does Vercueil say caused the shouting man's condition?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)