|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator want to bring with Florence and her?
(a) Mr. Vercueil.
(b) The dog.
(c) Florence's daughters.
(d) Her lawyer.
2. What does Florence do after the crash?
(a) Call the hospital where Bheki's friend was sent to.
(b) Call the local chapter of the black panthers.
(c) Call the parents of Bheki's friend.
(d) Call the police.
3. What does the narrator ask her male employee to do over tea and biscuits?
(a) To mail papers to her daughter after she dies.
(b) To cook for her.
(c) To be her driver.
(d) To marry her.
4. What instrument does the narrator play?
(a) The guitar.
(b) The violin.
(d) The trombone.
5. What job does the narrator offer the man she went to town with?
(a) Cleaning the back yard.
(b) Repairing the second floor lights.
(c) Fixing a drainage problem.
(d) Cleaning the gutters.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the narrator return to her house after her trip in town?
2. What is the narrator doing when the boy startles her?
3. Where does the narrator find Mr. Vercueil at the start of Part Two?
4. What injury does Bheki's friend have following the crash?
5. What do Bheki and his friend crash into?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)