|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Vercueil do the morning of Part Three "p.115-147"?
(b) Play with his dog.
(c) Write a letter.
(d) Follow the narrator around.
2. Who follows Mr. Vercueil into the narrator's house?
(a) A friend of his.
(b) A woman.
(c) Two dogs.
(d) A cat.
3. Why does the narrator cry when arriving in town?
(a) Because of her cancer medication.
(b) Because of her pain.
(c) Because of the beauty of the coast.
(d) Because of allergies.
4. What does Florence do after the crash?
(a) Call the hospital where Bheki's friend was sent to.
(b) Call the local chapter of the black panthers.
(c) Call the parents of Bheki's friend.
(d) Call the police.
5. What is the call the narrator receives while playing music about?
(a) A dog is loose on her property.
(b) A vagrant on her property.
(c) The pool house is on fire.
(d) A homeless man is exposing himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the narrator's car in Page 16?
2. What does Florence learn thanks to a phone call a few hours after the crash?
3. Where is Bheki's friend kept?
4. What job does the narrator offer the man she went to town with?
5. What is the boy's name?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)