|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator want to bring with Florence and her?
(a) The dog.
(b) Florence's daughters.
(c) Mr. Vercueil.
(d) Her lawyer.
2. What does Vercueil propose to the narrator?
(a) To go shopping.
(b) To go to the township.
(c) To go to the U.S.A.
(d) To go for a drive.
3. What happens to the narrator's car in Page 16?
(a) The engine backfires.
(b) The engine starts on fire.
(c) It gets a flat tire.
(d) It refuses to start.
4. What does the narrator try to do while tipsy?
(a) Kiss Mr. Vercueil.
(b) Go for a swim.
(c) Throw the bottle out of the car.
5. What does the narrator say about charity not being appreciated?
(a) It has no point.
(b) It is necessary.
(c) It is disrespectful.
(d) It is a crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator find Mr. Vercueil when she wakes?
2. What does the narrator ask her male employee to do over tea and biscuits?
3. What road does the narrator want to drive her car down?
4. What does the narrator think about while being driven home?
5. What does the narrator tell the young boy to do?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)