|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the narrator tell her daughter during their last conversation?
(a) That she was coming to the U.S.A.
(b) That she had cancer.
(c) That she had a man in her life.
(d) That she was well.
2. What does Mr. Vercueil do the morning of Part Three "p.115-147"?
(a) Play with his dog.
(b) Write a letter.
(d) Follow the narrator around.
3. Why does Florence bring Bheki back to the house?
(a) She does not have insurance.
(b) She does not want to be involved with the police.
(c) She is sought by police.
(d) Her son could be fined.
4. When was the narrator's house burglarized?
(a) Five years before the events of the book.
(b) Twelve years before the events of the book.
(c) Four years before the events of the book.
(d) Three years before the events of the book.
5. What does the narrator give the man following his reaction to her comment regarding giving money for nothing?
(a) Her jewelry.
(b) Her purse.
(c) He credit card.
(d) Her wallet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the narrator's car in Page 16?
2. What is the call the narrator receives while playing music about?
3. What does the narrator tell the young boy to do?
4. What does the narrator tell Mr. Vercueil as he enters the kitchen?
5. What do the narrator and her housekeeper do after talking with Mr. Vercueil in the kitchen?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)