|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the narrator's profession before retiring?
(b) Police officer.
(c) Dock worker.
(d) College professor.
2. What does the narrator say about charity not being appreciated?
(a) It is a crime.
(b) It is necessary.
(c) It has no point.
(d) It is disrespectful.
3. What does the narrator tell Mr. Vercueil as he enters the kitchen?
(a) To have the woman leave.
(b) To have the dog sleep outside.
(c) To give her her money back.
(d) To pack and leave.
4. What is the man's reaction to the narrator's comment about giving money for nothing?
(a) He nods his head.
(b) He calls her names.
(c) He slaps her.
(d) He laughs.
5. What does Mr. Vercueil do with the keys of the car?
(a) Throws them in the bushes.
(b) Puts them in his pocket.
(c) Throws them over a cliff.
(d) Throws them in the water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florence do after the crash?
2. What do Bheki and his friend crash into?
3. What does Florence do with Bheki after the crash?
4. What does the narrator ask her male employee to do over tea and biscuits?
5. Who calls the narrator as she plays music?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)