|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Vercueil say he bought?
(d) Fire juice.
2. How does Mr. Vercueil appear to be in Part Three "p.115-147"?
3. What does Vercueil propose to the narrator?
(a) To go to the township.
(b) To go for a drive.
(c) To go to the U.S.A.
(d) To go shopping.
4. Why does Florence bring Bheki back to the house?
(a) She does not want to be involved with the police.
(b) She does not have insurance.
(c) Her son could be fined.
(d) She is sought by police.
5. Who are the only two people the narrator say she would speak to on the phone?
(a) Her daughter and Tchaikovsky.
(b) Her daughter and Bach.
(c) Bach and Beethoven.
(d) Her sister and her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator try to do while tipsy?
2. What does the narrator think of doing with her cats after her death?
3. What does the narrator think about while being driven home?
4. What does the narrator offer to do for Florence?
5. Where does Vercueil bring the narrator?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)