|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the narrator tell her daughter during their last conversation?
(a) That she had cancer.
(b) That she was coming to the U.S.A.
(c) That she had a man in her life.
(d) That she was well.
2. What does the narrator want to do before being discouraged from doing so by Florence?
(a) Bring Bheki to a white doctor.
(b) File a complaint about the police.
(c) Bring Bheki to the police.
(d) Call the mayor's office.
3. What does the narrator compare aging to?
(a) Riding a bicycle downhill.
(b) A drive with two dogs.
(c) A long drive with young children.
(d) A roller coaster ride.
4. What does the narrator think about while being driven home?
(a) That she likes being drunk.
(b) Her cancer.
(c) Changing her will.
(d) The trust she put in Vercueil.
5. How does Mr. Vercueil appear to be in Part Three "p.115-147"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Vercueil do with the keys of the car?
2. Who does the narrator want to bring with Florence and her?
3. Where is the man that the narrator brings on her trip to town from?
4. What does Vercueil propose to the narrator?
5. What does the narrator see the police do?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)