|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who follows Mr. Vercueil into the narrator's house?
(a) A cat.
(b) A woman.
(c) Two dogs.
(d) A friend of his.
2. Where is Bheki's friend kept?
(a) In the waiting room of the hospital.
(b) In a room full of older men.
(c) In the psychiatric wing of the hospital.
(d) In a cell at the local prison.
3. When does the narrator return to her house after her trip in town?
(b) Late morning.
(c) Early morning.
(d) Late afternoon.
4. When was the narrator's house burglarized?
(a) Three years before the events of the book.
(b) Twelve years before the events of the book.
(c) Five years before the events of the book.
(d) Four years before the events of the book.
5. Where is the man that the narrator brings on her trip to town from?
(a) South Central.
(d) The Cape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the person that calls her?
2. What job does the narrator offer the man she went to town with?
3. What do Bheki and his friend crash into?
4. What instrument does the narrator play?
5. What are the police doing as the narrator looks outside her window?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)