One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, p. 115-147.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Vercueil say the narrator should tell her daughter about her cancer?
(a) Because her daughter is married to an oncologist.
(b) Because she could have a visa for the U.S.A.
(c) Because if her daughter finds out later she would never forgive the narrator.
(d) Because she needs all the support she can get.
2. What did the narrator tell her daughter during their last conversation?
(a) That she had a man in her life.
(b) That she was coming to the U.S.A.
(c) That she was well.
(d) That she had cancer.
3. What does the narrator think about after Vercueil left her alone?
(a) The dog.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her mistakes in life.
(d) Her death.
4. What does the narrator give the man following his reaction to her comment regarding giving money for nothing?
(a) Her purse.
(b) Her wallet.
(c) He credit card.
(d) Her jewelry.
5. When was the narrator's house burglarized?
(a) Five years before the events of the book.
(b) Three years before the events of the book.
(c) Four years before the events of the book.
(d) Twelve years before the events of the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What composer is the narrator particularly fond of?
2. What is the call the narrator receives while playing music about?
3. What was the narrator's profession before retiring?
4. What is the narrator doing when the boy startles her?
5. What does the narrator see the police do?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)