1. What type of document introduces the "Age of Iron"?
(a) A long letter.
(b) A poem.
(c) A short journal.
(d) A book.
2. Who is the narrator of the book?
(a) An aged woman.
(b) A young man.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A black farmer.
3. What disease is the narrator diagnosed with?
(a) A heart condition.
(b) Terminal cancer.
4. What does the narrator write about?
(a) The Berlin wall.
(c) The space race.
(d) The Afghan war.
5. What is the ethnicity of the narrator?
6. Where does the narrator live?
(b) South Africa.
7. What do new contacts allow the narrator to experience?
(a) The reality of life in an Empire.
(b) The reality of South African inequalities.
(c) The reality of the Vichy regime.
(d) The reality of the Berlin wall.
8. In what time period is the "Age of Iron" set?
(a) Mid 1970's.
(b) Mid 1990's.
(c) Mid 1960's.
(d) Mid 1980's.
This section contains 4,514 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)