Part One, p. 3-15
• In "Part One", p. 3-15, the narrator writes a letter to her daughter.
• The narrator has cancer and is dying.
• The narrator finds a homeless man near her garage and tell him he cannot stay.
• The narrator offers some food to the homeless man.
• The narrator is condescending to the homeless man and he refuses her coffee.
• The homeless man leaves, but the narrator thinks he will be back as he left his property behind.
• The homeless man returns with a dog.
• The narrator's pain is great and the homeless man helps her.
• The narrator's husband is dead and her daughter went to the U.S. in 1976.
• The narrator's daughter has married and has children.
• The homeless man has an injured hand.
Part One, p. 15-33
• In "Part One, p. 15-33", the narrator asks the homeless man to fix her car and then brings...
This section contains 1,166 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)