Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the general response as Clarke and his team make an effort for an air defense system in D.C.?
(a) They think he is creative, but disagree with the immediate need.
(b) They believe he is too involved with conspiracy theories.
(c) They think he is nuts.
(d) They completely agree and back him.
2. Who does Clarke trust to lead National Security Special Events?
(a) National Guard.
(b) Secret Service.
3. How does Freeh want to handle Sayegh's case?
(a) Detain him illegally to interrogate him.
(b) Get him to cooperate for a light sentence.
(c) Execute him as an example for other terrorists.
(d) Banish him to Saudi Arabia so they can handle his case.
4. What is Clinton's reaction to the terrorist attempt on George H.W. Bush?
(a) He wants a diplomatic meeting with Hussein, but upon refusal uses military action.
(b) He is angered by the fact that George H.W. Bush allowed Hussein to live after the Persian Gulf War.
(c) He wants to retaliate in action, not sanctions.
(d) He prefers sanctions, but is convinced by his men to take military actions.
5. What angers Usama bin Laden about Americans in Saudi Arabia?
(a) Usama bin Laden believes Saudi Arabia can fight the war alone.
(b) It is against the Wahhabist branch of Islam.
(c) Usama bin Laden feels the Americans failed the Afghans.
(d) Usama bin Laden feels disgust for any superpower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does O'Neill get Aum's contact information?
2. What influences the U.S to stop their attack on Iraq?
3. What is Sandy Berger's advice to Clarke to get varying departments concerned about chemical/biological weapons prevention and response?
4. In 1996, who does the U.S. fear will plan terrorist attacks on Americans?
5. What does Freeh believe is the cause of Saudi Arabia's lack of cooperation with the FBI?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)