|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What approval does Clarke ask for from Madeleine Albright?
(a) Run an interagency process to protect U.S. embassies.
(b) More manpower to find terrorists' funding.
(c) To bomb Afgahnistan.
(d) Approval to publicly threaten Taliban and bin Laden.
2. Who vetoes the snatch against Usama bin Laden in 96-97?
(a) Clarke and Tenet.
(b) Janet Reno.
(c) Clinton and Gore.
(d) Tony Lake.
3. Why does the CIA have extra motivation to catch Kansi?
(a) They have been after Kansi for over a decade.
(b) Kansi is the ringleader of over five terrorists attacks against the U.S.
(c) Kansi escaped from them durign a previous snatch attempt.
(d) Kansi killed their own men in front of their headquarters.
4. What key point is indicated in the Dayton Accord?
(a) The U.S. and U.K. will no longer finanically help Bosnia if they remain in war.
(b) The Serbian army must leave and evacuate Bosnia within a month.
(c) The Russians are not allowed to enter Bosnian territory in the future.
(d) The muj must leave Bosnia after the war.
5. What influences the U.S to stop their attack on Iraq?
(a) The Saudi King asks them to stop.
(b) Terrorism begins in the homeland.
(c) Hussein surrenders under certain terms.
(d) The U.S. news begins negative coverage of the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clarke threaten in a media interview?
2. What risky task does Gallucci have at the Agricultural Ministry?
3. What does Ressam's custody lead to?
4. What is the proper term for "snatches?"
5. What does the Millennium After Action review mostly focus on?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)