Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 6 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Hillary play with after seeing Sara-Kate's house?
2. What does Hillary say rested while Sara-Kate was absent?
3. What kind of bill did Hillary help Sara-Kate pay?
4. How does Sara-Kate feel while eating the stolen food?
5. What shows Hillary's devotion to Sara-Kate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Sara-Kate's house when she is sent away?
2. Where does Sara-Kate end up at the end of the book?
3. What does Hillary's mother try to convince Hillary of when Sara-Kate leaves?
4. What does Mrs. Lenox's presence in the house symbolize?
5. What rumors are spread about Sara-Kate in the newspaper?
6. Why was Hillary so angry with Sara-Kate at the end of the book?
How was Hillary able to let go of her old friends and cling to Sara-Kate? What does this reveal about her character?
Betrayal was a theme introduced in a few places in this book. How does this constant stream of betrayal affect the outcome of the plot, and which characters were most affected by it?
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)