Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 6 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Hillary play with after seeing Sara-Kate's house?
2. What does Hillary say rested while Sara-Kate was absent?
3. What kind of bill did Hillary help Sara-Kate pay?
4. How does Sara-Kate feel while eating the stolen food?
5. What shows Hillary's devotion to Sara-Kate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Sara-Kate's house when she is sent away?
2. Where does Sara-Kate end up at the end of the book?
3. What does Hillary's mother try to convince Hillary of when Sara-Kate leaves?
4. What does Mrs. Lenox's presence in the house symbolize?
5. What rumors are spread about Sara-Kate in the newspaper?
6. Why was Hillary so angry with Sara-Kate at the end of the book?
Where does Sara-Kate end up at the end of the book, and what led to this situation?
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
How was Hillary able to let go of her old friends and cling to Sara-Kate? What does this reveal about her character?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)