Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 6 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Hillary play with after seeing Sara-Kate's house?
2. What does Hillary say rested while Sara-Kate was absent?
3. What kind of bill did Hillary help Sara-Kate pay?
4. How does Sara-Kate feel while eating the stolen food?
5. What shows Hillary's devotion to Sara-Kate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Sara-Kate's house when she is sent away?
2. Where does Sara-Kate end up at the end of the book?
3. What does Hillary's mother try to convince Hillary of when Sara-Kate leaves?
4. What does Mrs. Lenox's presence in the house symbolize?
5. What rumors are spread about Sara-Kate in the newspaper?
6. Why was Hillary so angry with Sara-Kate at the end of the book?
Essay Topic 1
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
What were some clues given of the real situation Sara-Kate was living in, and how did Hillary perceive these things?
Essay Topic 3
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Lisle have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)