Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject makes Sara-Kate lash out in anger?
2. Why does Sara-Kate have to go to the drugstore?
3. What does Sara-Kate say Hillary thinks too much like?
4. Where did Hillary learn to make maps?
5. Why does Hillary's mother not like Sara-Kate?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Allison Sara-Kate should not be trusted?
2. Why does Hillary have to be careful with her flashlight when sneaking out of her house at night?
3. What does Sara-Kate say elf language sounds like?
4. When does Sara-Kate say elves go indoors?
5. Why is Hillary so troubled by what she saw in Sara-Kate's house?
6. What does Hillary start to do when she sees some ruined houses in the elf village, and how does Sara-Kate respond?
7. What is Hillary disappointed about when she is working in the village after being reunited with Sara-Kate?
8. Why does Sara-Kate say the elves need no protection from the cold?
9. What does Hillary do after seeing Sara-Kate's house?
10. How does Sara-Kate react when she sees Hillary in her house?
How did the elf village come to be, and what did it symbolize to Sara-Kate and Hillary?
What were some clues given of the real situation Sara-Kate was living in, and how did Hillary perceive these things?
Where does Sara-Kate end up at the end of the book, and what led to this situation?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)