|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The seats of the ferris wheel are made with _______________.
2. What is Sara-Kate's last name?
3. What does Sara-Kate eat for lunch at school?
4. Why do the girls help the elves build something?
5. Where is Sara-Kate when Hillary comes to see the ferris wheel?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hillary train herself to see elves?
2. What does Sara-Kate say the elves eat?
3. What is Hillary most impressed with when she sees the elf village?
4. What ruins some of the houses in the elf village?
5. Why does Allison Sara-Kate should not be trusted?
6. What strikes Hillary as odd about her time at Sara-Kate's house?
7. What makes Sara-Kate seem more mature in Hillary's eyes?
8. What does Hillary's mother say when she hears Hillary was playing with Sara-Kate?
9. How is Hillary's home different than Sara-Kate's?
10. What causes Hillary to go into Sara-Kate's house?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why did Hillary think Sara-Kate was an elf, and what did this belief do to guide her actions?
Essay Topic 2
Where does Sara-Kate end up at the end of the book, and what led to this situation?
Essay Topic 3
Sara-Kate endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)