|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hillary do when people talk about Sara-Kate while she is gone?
(a) Defends her.
(c) Changes the subject.
2. What does Sara-Kate fix in the village?
(a) The library.
(b) The houses.
(c) The ferris wheel.
(d) The tin pan.
3. What causes Hillary to climb the stairs in Sara-Kate's house?
4. What does Sara-Kate plan to do with what she asks Hillary for when they are reunited?
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The elves.
5. What is Hillary's total at the register?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Lenox looking for when school is canceled?
2. What is Hillary uncertain of when she sees Sara-Kate's mother in her house?
3. What does Sara-Kate do while making a meal with the stolen food?
4. How does Sara-Kate react to seeing Hillary in her house?
5. Why does Hillary say she doesn't see elves in Sara-Kate's upstairs room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate ask Hillary for after they work in the elf village after the storm?
2. What shocks Hillary when hearing about Sara-Kate's role in her house?
3. How does Hillary explain to herself what she saw in Sara-Kate's house?
4. What is Hillary disappointed about when she is working in the village after being reunited with Sara-Kate?
5. Why does Hillary steal something at the store?
6. Why does Hillary have to be careful with her flashlight when sneaking out of her house at night?
7. How does Sara-Kate describe her role in her household?
8. What does Hillary see in Sara-Kate's living room?
9. What does Hillary do when she sees Sara-Kate after sneaking out of her house?
10. What renews Hillary's belief in magic when she is reunited with Sara-Kate?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)