|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hillary think Sara-Kate is when they are reunited?
(a) A guardian.
(b) An elf.
(c) An abused child.
(d) A witch.
2. What does Mr. Lenox plan to build for his plants?
(b) Some arches.
(d) A trellis.
3. Sara-Kate and Hillary have to save the elf village from ______________.
4. What was Sara-Kate doing when Hillary's father saw her?
(a) Running home.
(b) Working in the yard.
(d) Buying groceries.
5. What does Hillary say Sara-Kate has taught her to do?
(a) Believe in magic.
(b) View the world in a different way.
(c) See the hearts of others.
(d) Disobey others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of noise does Hillary hear from upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
2. What is the word used most to describe Sara-Kate's house?
3. What does Sara-Kate ask Hillary for when they are reunited?
4. Where does Sara-Kate say she will always live?
5. Who tells Sara-Kate what to do in her home?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hillary explain to herself what she saw in Sara-Kate's house?
2. How does Sara-Kate entertain Hillary while they are eating the stolen food?
3. What is Hillary disappointed about when she is working in the village after being reunited with Sara-Kate?
4. What does Hillary see in Sara-Kate's living room?
5. How does Sara-Kate react when she sees Hillary in her house?
6. Why does Hillary steal something at the store?
7. What shocks Hillary when hearing about Sara-Kate's role in her house?
8. What causes Hillary to sneak out of her house at night?
9. Where does Hillary think Sara-Kate is after seeing the second room in the house?
10. What stops Sara-Kate from working in the village after she and Hillary are reunited?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)