|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hillary take with her when she leaves her house after hearing her father saw Sara-Kate?
(a) The map.
(b) Her cell phone.
(c) Some food.
(d) A flashlight.
2. How does Hillary describe the time she spent while Sara-Kate was absent?
3. What does Hillary see Sara-Kate is after eating the stolen food?
4. What does Sara-Kate do for the first time when Hillary brings her the stolen food?
(a) Introduces her mother.
(c) Hugs her.
(d) Invites her inside.
5. What does Hillary want to do when she first hears the sound from upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) Gets her father.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Checks it out.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Sara-Kate's house look like it has been abandoned?
2. What sign is there to support Hillary's belief of Sara-Kate after they are reunited?
3. Hillary thinks the light coming from Sara-Kate's upstairs room is _________.
4. What cancels school after Hillary and Sara-Kate are reunited?
5. From whom does Hillary steal money?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hillary say was missing in her life when Sara-Kate was absent?
2. How does Hillary explain to herself what she saw in Sara-Kate's house?
3. What does Hillary find in the upstairs room in Sara-Kate's house?
4. What renews Hillary's belief in magic when she is reunited with Sara-Kate?
5. What is Sara-Kate about to do when Hillary's mother comes looking for her?
6. How does Sara-Kate describe her role in her household?
7. Where does Hillary get the money to go shopping with for Sara-Kate and her mother?
8. What does Hillary think of Sara-Kate after they are reunited?
9. What stops Sara-Kate from working in the village after she and Hillary are reunited?
10. What does Hillary find in the second room of Sara-Kate's house?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)