|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hillary take with her when she leaves her house after hearing her father saw Sara-Kate?
(a) Some food.
(b) Her cell phone.
(c) The map.
(d) A flashlight.
2. How does Sara-Kate act when she asks Hillary for something when they are reunited?
3. What does Hillary say Sara-Kate has taught her to do?
(a) View the world in a different way.
(b) Believe in magic.
(c) See the hearts of others.
(d) Disobey others.
4. What has Sara-Kate been struggling to do while she has been absent?
(a) Providing for herself and her mother.
(b) Keeping the elf village safe.
(c) Staying ahead in school.
(d) Keeping her mother happy.
5. How does Sara-Kate say she sometimes fills in the gaps when she is low on money?
(a) She begs.
(b) She steals.
(c) She works.
(d) She goes hungry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hillary see magic when she is reunited with Sara-Kate?
2. What kind of noise does Hillary hear from upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
3. What does Hillary do after hearing her father saw Sara-Kate?
4. What does Sara-Kate ask Hillary to do when she leaves the house?
5. What does Hillary see Sara-Kate is after eating the stolen food?
Short Essay Questions
1. What shocks Hillary when hearing about Sara-Kate's role in her house?
2. What stops Sara-Kate from working in the village after she and Hillary are reunited?
3. What is Sara-Kate about to do when Hillary's mother comes looking for her?
4. Where does Hillary think Sara-Kate is after seeing the second room in the house?
5. What renews Hillary's belief in magic when she is reunited with Sara-Kate?
6. Why does Hillary have to be careful with her flashlight when sneaking out of her house at night?
7. How does Sara-Kate react when she sees Hillary in her house?
8. What allows Hillary to help out in the village all day the day after seeing Sara-Kate at night?
9. When does Sara-Kate say elves go indoors?
10. What does Hillary find in the upstairs room in Sara-Kate's house?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)