|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hillary think Sara-Kate is meant to protect?
(a) Her mother.
2. What does Hillary want to do when she first hears the sound from upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Gets her father.
(d) Checks it out.
3. What does Hillary do that worries Jane?
(a) Cries for no reason.
(b) Prays for Sara-Kate's mother.
(c) Mutters under her breath for the memories to stop.
(d) Talks about the elves.
4. What does Hillary ask Sara-Kate when they are in the house together?
(a) If she is an elf.
(b) If they are friends.
(c) If she wants help.
(d) If her mother will live.
5. What bombards Hillary after she goes into Sara-Kate's house?
(b) Elf sights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sara-Kate sitting on when Hillary finds her in the house?
2. Why doesn't Sara-Kate ask others for help?
3. What does Hillary see Sara-Kate is after eating the stolen food?
4. Who pretends to be Pierre?
5. What is the weather like when Hillary learns her father saw Sara-Kate?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hillary explain to herself what she saw in Sara-Kate's house?
2. How does Sara-Kate describe her role in her household?
3. What worries Jane about Hillary after her trip to Sara-Kate's house?
4. What does Sara-Kate ask Hillary for after they work in the elf village after the storm?
5. What is Hillary disappointed about when she is working in the village after being reunited with Sara-Kate?
6. What does Hillary do after seeing Sara-Kate's house?
7. Where does Hillary think Sara-Kate is after seeing the second room in the house?
8. How does Sara-Kate entertain Hillary while they are eating the stolen food?
9. What does Hillary see in Sara-Kate's living room?
10. What does Hillary do when she sees Sara-Kate after sneaking out of her house?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)