|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sara-Kate say she sometimes fills in the gaps when she is low on money?
(a) She works.
(b) She goes hungry.
(c) She begs.
(d) She steals.
2. What does Sara-Kate fix in the village?
(a) The tin pan.
(b) The houses.
(c) The library.
(d) The ferris wheel.
3. Whom does Hillary play with after seeing Sara-Kate's house?
(a) Her parents.
(d) Her imaginary friends.
4. How does Hillary feel after hearing her father saw Sara-Kate?
5. How does Hillary feel about what she sees in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She is amazed.
(c) She is horrified.
(d) She is relieved,
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in the house does Sara-Kate eat the stolen food?
2. What is Sara-Kate doing when Hillary finds her in the house?
3. Why does Hillary say she doesn't see elves in Sara-Kate's upstairs room?
4. Where has Hillary never been without an adult before?
5. What sign is there to support Hillary's belief of Sara-Kate after they are reunited?
Short Essay Questions
1. What stops Sara-Kate from working in the village after she and Hillary are reunited?
2. Why does Sara-Kate say she could never live like Hillary?
3. What corroborates Hillary's ideas about Sara-Kate after their meeting at night?
4. How does Sara-Kate react when she sees Hillary in her house?
5. What does Hillary find in the upstairs room in Sara-Kate's house?
6. What allows Hillary to help out in the village all day the day after seeing Sara-Kate at night?
7. What does Hillary see in Sara-Kate's living room?
8. How has Sara-Kate been supporting herself and her mother by herself?
9. Why is Hillary so troubled by what she saw in Sara-Kate's house?
10. What is Hillary disappointed about when she is working in the village after being reunited with Sara-Kate?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)