|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hillary describe the time she spent while Sara-Kate was absent?
2. Where does Sara-Kate say she will always live?
(a) In that house.
(b) Near the elves.
(c) With her mother.
(d) The fringe of society.
3. What is Pierre's nickname?
(a) Pierre the Package.
(b) Pierre the Pathway.
(c) Pierre the Portman.
(d) Pierre the Pig.
4. What does Sara-Kate do while making a meal with the stolen food?
(d) All of these.
5. What does Sara-Kate say she is for her home?
(a) The Chief Steward.
(b) The Mother.
(c) The Overseer.
(d) The Parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Hillary steal?
2. What is Hillary's total at the register?
3. What kind of bill did Hillary help Sara-Kate pay?
4. Who makes it clear to Hillary that Sara-Kate is still around?
5. What is the first test Sara-Kate gives Hillary when they are reunited?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Hillary steal something at the store?
2. What does Sara-Kate ask Hillary for after they work in the elf village after the storm?
3. Why do most people think Sara-Kate is absent from school?
4. What allows Hillary to help out in the village all day the day after seeing Sara-Kate at night?
5. What does Hillary find in the upstairs room in Sara-Kate's house?
6. What renews Hillary's belief in magic when she is reunited with Sara-Kate?
7. Where does Hillary get the money to go shopping with for Sara-Kate and her mother?
8. What causes Hillary to climb the stairs in Sara-Kate's house?
9. What does Hillary see in Sara-Kate's living room?
10. What does Hillary think of Sara-Kate after they are reunited?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)