|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sara-Kate feel while eating the stolen food?
2. Whom does Hillary play with after seeing Sara-Kate's house?
(c) Her imaginary friends.
(d) Her parents.
3. What is the first test Sara-Kate gives Hillary when they are reunited?
(a) She has to get some money for her.
(b) She has to leave her old friends.
(c) She has to believe in the magic.
(d) She has to work hard in the snow.
4. What does Hillary think Sara-Kate is meant to protect?
(d) Her mother.
5. What is Sara-Kate doing when Hillary finds her in the house?
(c) Caring for her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sara-Kate feel when Hillary brings her the stolen food?
2. Hillary thinks the light coming from Sara-Kate's upstairs room is _________.
3. What disappoints Hillary when she works on the elf village again?
4. Where does Hillary think Sara-Kate went when she enters the house?
5. Who makes it clear to Hillary that Sara-Kate is still around?
Short Essay Questions
1. What stops Sara-Kate from working in the village after she and Hillary are reunited?
2. What is Hillary disappointed about when she is working in the village after being reunited with Sara-Kate?
3. Why is Hillary so troubled by what she saw in Sara-Kate's house?
4. What does Hillary do after seeing Sara-Kate's house?
5. Why does Sara-Kate say she could never live like Hillary?
6. When does Sara-Kate say elves go indoors?
7. What does Sara-Kate ask Hillary for after they work in the elf village after the storm?
8. What is Sara-Kate about to do when Hillary's mother comes looking for her?
9. What does Hillary find in the upstairs room in Sara-Kate's house?
10. What causes Hillary to leave Sara-Kate's house in such a hurry?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)