|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hillary offer to help Sara-Kate with when they are reunited?
(a) Cleaning her house.
(b) Re-building the village.
(c) Helping her with the school work she has missed.
(d) Buying some groceries.
2. What does Sara-Kate threaten as Hillary leaves her house?
(a) To not be her friend.
(b) To spread rumors about her.
(c) To kill her.
(d) To tell her father.
3. What causes Hillary to climb the stairs in Sara-Kate's house?
4. What is wrong with Pierre?
(a) He hears voices.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He has no arms or legs.
(d) He is deaf.
5. How does Hillary feel after hearing her father saw Sara-Kate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What power does Hillary have when she is with Sara-Kate?
2. What does Mr. Lenox plan to build for his plants?
3. What causes Sara-Kate to go inside while working with Hillary again?
4. What was Hillary hoping to see more of while working with Sara-Kate in the backyard again?
5. What does Hillary think of the light coming from the room upstairs?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Hillary to leave Sara-Kate's house in such a hurry?
2. What worries Jane about Hillary after her trip to Sara-Kate's house?
3. Why does Hillary have to be careful with her flashlight when sneaking out of her house at night?
4. What causes Hillary to climb the stairs in Sara-Kate's house?
5. How does Sara-Kate entertain Hillary while they are eating the stolen food?
6. How has Sara-Kate been supporting herself and her mother by herself?
7. What does Hillary see in Sara-Kate's living room?
8. Why does Hillary steal something at the store?
9. When does Sara-Kate say elves go indoors?
10. What does Hillary find in the upstairs room in Sara-Kate's house?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)