|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hillary feel about the circle in Sara-Kate's living room?
(a) It is sweet.
(b) It is creepy.
(c) It is the only normal thing.
(d) It is alluring.
2. What does Mr. Lenox plan to build for his plants?
(b) A trellis.
(c) Some arches.
3. What cancels school after Hillary and Sara-Kate are reunited?
(a) There is a blizzard.
(b) There is a teacher's strike.
(c) There is a fire at the school.
(d) There is a broken water main at the school.
4. What has Sara-Kate been struggling to do while she has been absent?
(a) Providing for herself and her mother.
(b) Keeping her mother happy.
(c) Staying ahead in school.
(d) Keeping the elf village safe.
5. How does Sara-Kate feel when Hillary brings her the stolen food?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hillary do that worries Jane?
2. What does Sara-Kate say she is for her home?
3. What does Hillary do when people talk about Sara-Kate while she is gone?
4. What did Mr. Lenox see Sara-Kate doing?
5. Whom does Hillary blame for the strange scene she sees upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What worries Jane about Hillary after her trip to Sara-Kate's house?
2. How does Sara-Kate entertain Hillary while they are eating the stolen food?
3. How does Sara-Kate react when she sees Hillary in her house?
4. Why does Hillary steal something at the store?
5. How does Hillary explain to herself what she saw in Sara-Kate's house?
6. What shocks Hillary when hearing about Sara-Kate's role in her house?
7. Where does Hillary think Sara-Kate is after seeing the second room in the house?
8. What causes Hillary to leave Sara-Kate's house in such a hurry?
9. What does Hillary think of Sara-Kate after they are reunited?
10. Why does Hillary have to be careful with her flashlight when sneaking out of her house at night?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)