|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hillary see Sara-Kate is after eating the stolen food?
2. How does Sara-Kate react to seeing Hillary in her house?
(a) She is relieved.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She begins to cry.
3. Why does Hillary say she doesn't see elves in Sara-Kate's upstairs room?
(a) They heard her coming.
(b) Sara-Kate killed them.
(c) They still don't trust her.
(d) They aren't real.
4. How do most people react to Sara-Kate's absence?
(a) They think she is in protective custody.
(b) They think she is in the hospital.
(c) They think she has moved.
(d) They think she has transferred to another school.
5. What makes Sara-Kate end her friendship with Hillary?
(a) The discovery of the truth.
(b) Ruining part of the eld village.
(c) Staying friends with Jane.
(d) Hearing her spread a rumor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Hillary play with after seeing Sara-Kate's house?
2. What does Hillary get ready for as she climbs the stairs in Sara-Kate's house?
3. Where does Hillary think Sara-Kate went when she enters the house?
4. Where did the girls learn about Pierre?
5. What is the first test Sara-Kate gives Hillary when they are reunited?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Sara-Kate about to do when Hillary's mother comes looking for her?
2. How does Sara-Kate entertain Hillary while they are eating the stolen food?
3. What does Sara-Kate ask Hillary for after they work in the elf village after the storm?
4. What shocks Hillary when hearing about Sara-Kate's role in her house?
5. How does Sara-Kate describe her role in her household?
6. What does Hillary think of Sara-Kate after they are reunited?
7. Why does Sara-Kate say she could never live like Hillary?
8. Why is Hillary so troubled by what she saw in Sara-Kate's house?
9. Why does Hillary steal something at the store?
10. What does Hillary do when she sees Sara-Kate after sneaking out of her house?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)