|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hillary uncertain of when she sees Sara-Kate's mother in her house?
(a) Whether or not she is sick.
(b) Whether or not she is alive.
(c) Whether or not she is real.
(d) Whether or not she is crazy.
2. From whom does Hillary steal money?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her uncle.
3. What is the word used most to describe Sara-Kate's house?
4. What is Sara-Kate doing when Hillary finds her in the house?
(d) Caring for her mother.
5. What sign is there to support Hillary's belief of Sara-Kate after they are reunited?
(a) She is sneaky.
(b) All of these.
(c) She runs fast.
(d) She is not like any other person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hillary say rested while Sara-Kate was absent?
2. Why doesn't Sara-Kate ask others for help?
3. Who makes it clear to Hillary that Sara-Kate is still around?
4. What does Sara-Kate say she is for her home?
5. What does Hillary do after hearing her father saw Sara-Kate?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sara-Kate describe her role in her household?
2. What causes Hillary to leave Sara-Kate's house in such a hurry?
3. How does Sara-Kate react when she sees Hillary in her house?
4. Where does Hillary think Sara-Kate is after seeing the second room in the house?
5. How does Hillary explain to herself what she saw in Sara-Kate's house?
6. What causes Hillary to climb the stairs in Sara-Kate's house?
7. Where does Hillary get the money to go shopping with for Sara-Kate and her mother?
8. What shocks Hillary when hearing about Sara-Kate's role in her house?
9. Why does Hillary have to be careful with her flashlight when sneaking out of her house at night?
10. Why does Hillary steal something at the store?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)