|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 6 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Hillary play with after seeing Sara-Kate's house?
(a) Her parents.
(c) Her imaginary friends.
2. What does Hillary say rested while Sara-Kate was absent?
(a) Her soul.
(b) Her heart.
(c) Her imagination.
(d) Her mind.
3. What kind of bill did Hillary help Sara-Kate pay?
(a) The utilities bill.
(b) The phone bill.
(c) The water bill.
(d) The electric bill.
4. How does Sara-Kate feel while eating the stolen food?
5. What shows Hillary's devotion to Sara-Kate?
(a) She promises to get money for her.
(b) All of these.
(c) She sneaks out of her house.
(d) She helps in the village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate drink while pretending to be Pierre?
2. How does Hillary describe the time she spent while Sara-Kate was absent?
3. What does Mr. Lenox plan to build for his plants?
4. What does Hillary think Sara-Kate is when they are reunited?
5. What does Sara-Kate threaten as Hillary leaves her house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Sara-Kate's house when she is sent away?
2. Where does Sara-Kate end up at the end of the book?
3. What does Hillary's mother try to convince Hillary of when Sara-Kate leaves?
4. What does Mrs. Lenox's presence in the house symbolize?
5. What rumors are spread about Sara-Kate in the newspaper?
6. Why was Hillary so angry with Sara-Kate at the end of the book?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)