|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate ask Hillary for when they are reunited?
2. Who saw Sara-Kate eating berries in the yard?
(a) Mr. Lenox.
(b) Sara-Kate's mother.
3. How does Hillary feel about what she sees in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) She is relieved,
(b) She is amazed.
(c) She is horrified.
(d) She is angry.
4. What does Hillary say Sara-Kate has taught her to do?
(a) View the world in a different way.
(b) Disobey others.
(c) Believe in magic.
(d) See the hearts of others.
5. Where did the girls learn about Pierre?
(a) A magazine.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Hillary tell about what she sees in Sara-Kate's house?
2. What does Hillary shoplift?
3. What is Mr. Lenox looking for when school is canceled?
4. How does Hillary feel after hearing her father saw Sara-Kate?
5. What has Sara-Kate been struggling to do while she has been absent?
Short Essay Questions
1. What corroborates Hillary's ideas about Sara-Kate after their meeting at night?
2. Where does Hillary think Sara-Kate is after seeing the second room in the house?
3. What allows Hillary to help out in the village all day the day after seeing Sara-Kate at night?
4. What does Hillary find in the second room of Sara-Kate's house?
5. What causes Hillary to climb the stairs in Sara-Kate's house?
6. How does Sara-Kate react when she sees Hillary in her house?
7. What causes Hillary to sneak out of her house at night?
8. How does Sara-Kate describe her role in her household?
9. Where does Hillary get the money to go shopping with for Sara-Kate and her mother?
10. What does Hillary find in the upstairs room in Sara-Kate's house?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)