|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hillary feel about what she sees in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) She is horrified.
(b) She is relieved,
(c) She is amazed.
(d) She is angry.
2. What litters the ground in the second room of Sara-Kate's house?
(d) Match sticks.
3. Where does Hillary see magic when she is reunited with Sara-Kate?
(a) The tin pan.
(b) Sara-Kate's eyes.
(c) The roads.
(d) The ferris wheel.
4. What is in a circle in the living room of Sara-Kate's house?
5. What does Sara-Kate threaten as Hillary leaves her house?
(a) To tell her father.
(b) To kill her.
(c) To not be her friend.
(d) To spread rumors about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of noise does Hillary hear from upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
2. Where in the house does Sara-Kate eat the stolen food?
3. What is Hillary doing for the first time when she goes to see Sara-Kate at night?
4. Hillary thinks the light coming from Sara-Kate's upstairs room is _________.
5. What would Hillary never have done before meeting Sara-Kate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Hillary to climb the stairs in Sara-Kate's house?
2. How does Sara-Kate entertain Hillary while they are eating the stolen food?
3. What causes Hillary to sneak out of her house at night?
4. How does Hillary explain to herself what she saw in Sara-Kate's house?
5. Why is Hillary so troubled by what she saw in Sara-Kate's house?
6. What does Hillary do when she sees Sara-Kate after sneaking out of her house?
7. Why do most people think Sara-Kate is absent from school?
8. What does Hillary find in the upstairs room in Sara-Kate's house?
9. What causes Hillary to leave Sara-Kate's house in such a hurry?
10. What does Hillary think of Sara-Kate after they are reunited?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)