|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is taken of the bike wheel that makes the ferris wheel?
(a) The spokes.
(b) The tire.
(c) The tread.
(d) The pedal.
2. What does Sara-Kate say Hillary thinks too much like?
(a) A human.
(b) An adult.
(c) A girl.
(d) A child.
3. How is Hillary's home described?
4. What does Sara-Kate say the elf language sounds like?
(a) Telepathic vibes.
(b) Blowing wind.
(c) Foot steps.
(d) Nature sounds.
5. What is Hillary's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sara-Kate thinks the tin pan with water is _________.
2. How does Jane think Sara-Kate got Hillary to be her friend?
3. Why do the girls help the elves build something?
4. What is Sara-Kate's last name?
5. What does Hillary's father spend most of his time doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Hillary most impressed with when she sees the elf village?
2. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's father, and how does Hillary respond to this?
3. What is the only proof Hillary has that Sara-Kate lives with her mother?
4. What does Sara-Kate say elf language sounds like?
5. What makes Sara-Kate seem more mature in Hillary's eyes?
6. Why is Sara-Kate teased about her appearance at school?
7. Why does Allison Sara-Kate should not be trusted?
8. Why does Sara-Kate say the elves need no protection from the cold?
9. How is Hillary's home different than Sara-Kate's?
10. What ruins some of the houses in the elf village?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)