|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sara-Kate's last name?
2. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's lunches at school?
(a) She has food allergies.
(b) She is an old woman in a girl's body.
(c) She is sick.
(d) She is too poor for regular food.
3. What does Hillary's father spend most of his time doing?
(a) Fixing his back yard.
(b) Filling out paperwork.
(c) Watching TV.
(d) Building models.
4. Mr. Lenox like to talk to __________.
(a) His artwork.
(b) His rocks.
(c) His plants.
(d) His dog.
5. What time of day does Hillary first see the elf village?
(d) Late night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Hillary think that elves are watching her?
2. Why does Hillary creep over to Sara-Kate's backyard the second time?
3. Why can't Hillary see the elves themselves?
4. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's father?
5. Why are Sara-Kate's clothes made fun of at school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the only proof Hillary has that Sara-Kate lives with her mother?
2. How does Hillary train herself to see elves?
3. What does Hillary start to do when she sees some ruined houses in the elf village, and how does Sara-Kate respond?
4. What causes Hillary to go into Sara-Kate's house?
5. Why does Allison Sara-Kate should not be trusted?
6. What ruins some of the houses in the elf village?
7. What makes Sara-Kate seem more mature in Hillary's eyes?
8. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's lunches?
9. What strikes Hillary as odd about her time at Sara-Kate's house?
10. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's father, and how does Hillary respond to this?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)