|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the girls help the elves build?
(a) A bridge.
(b) A library.
(c) Some art.
2. Sara-Kate thinks the tin pan with water is _________.
(a) A starlight catcher.
(b) A trap.
(c) A swimming pool.
(d) A power house.
3. For what do the elves use a bike wheel?
(a) A water well.
(b) A thresher.
(c) A store.
(d) A ferris wheel.
4. What does Hillary say Sara-Kate looks like when she gets mad?
(a) A cartoon.
(b) A witch.
(c) A crazy person.
(d) A hedgehog.
5. What does Sara-Kate say Hillary thinks too much like?
(a) An adult.
(b) A child.
(c) A girl.
(d) A human.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows Hillary the elf village?
2. What time of day does Hillary first see the elf village?
3. What is Hillary's last name?
4. What does Sara-Kate do when she sees Mr. Lenox talking to something strange?
5. What does Sara-Kate make Hillary promise after she insults the elves?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hillary train herself to see elves?
2. What does Sara-Kate say elf language sounds like?
3. What does Sara-Kate say the elves eat?
4. What does Hillary start to do when she sees some ruined houses in the elf village, and how does Sara-Kate respond?
5. Why does Allison Sara-Kate should not be trusted?
6. What makes Sara-Kate seem more mature in Hillary's eyes?
7. Why is Sara-Kate teased about her appearance at school?
8. What does Hillary's mother say when she hears Hillary was playing with Sara-Kate?
9. What causes Hillary to go into Sara-Kate's house?
10. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's father, and how does Hillary respond to this?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)