|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hillary see Sara-Kate stealing from her father's garden?
(c) All of these.
2. For what do the elves use a bike wheel?
(a) A water well.
(b) A ferris wheel.
(c) A thresher.
(d) A store.
3. What does Hillary call the elves that insults them?
4. What nick-name does Jane give Sara-Kate at school?
5. What does Sara-Kate do when she sees Mr. Lenox talking to something strange?
(a) Writes it down.
(d) Talks back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate eat for lunch at school?
2. What does Sara-Kate show Hillary to avoid in her yard?
3. Why does Sara-Kate say the elves won't show themselves to Hillary?
4. Where is the elf village?
5. Why does Sara-Kate have to go to the drugstore?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate say elf language sounds like?
2. What does Hillary's father spend most of his time at home doing, and why?
3. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's father, and how does Hillary respond to this?
4. What is the only proof Hillary has that Sara-Kate lives with her mother?
5. What strikes Hillary as odd about her time at Sara-Kate's house?
6. What ruins some of the houses in the elf village?
7. What makes Sara-Kate seem more mature in Hillary's eyes?
8. What is Hillary most impressed with when she sees the elf village?
9. What does Sara-Kate say the elves eat?
10. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's lunches?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)