|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are elf houses built out of?
(b) All of these.
2. How does Jane treat Sara-Kate?
(a) She is cruel.
(b) She is condescending.
(c) She is kind.
(d) She ignores her.
3. In Hillary's mind, what is the tin pan with water?
(a) A trap.
(b) A swimming pool.
(c) A starlight catcher.
(d) A power house.
4. What happens in the weather that is strange for the time of year?
(a) It gets warm.
(b) It gets rainy.
(c) It snows.
(d) It gets cooler.
5. What does Sara-Kate say the elf language sounds like?
(a) Foot steps.
(b) Blowing wind.
(c) Nature sounds.
(d) Telepathic vibes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject makes Sara-Kate lash out in anger?
2. Where is Sara-Kate when Hillary comes to see the ferris wheel?
3. What does Sara-Kate say Hillary thinks too much like?
4. What does Alison say Sara-Kate stole?
5. What does Sara-Kate do when she sees Mr. Lenox talking to something strange?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do most people think Sara-Kate is absent from school?
2. Where does Hillary think Sara-Kate is after seeing the second room in the house?
3. What does Hillary's mother do when she comes in the house?
4. What causes Hillary to leave Sara-Kate's house in such a hurry?
5. What does Hillary's mother say when she hears Hillary was playing with Sara-Kate?
6. What does Hillary do after seeing Sara-Kate's house?
7. Why is Hillary so troubled by what she saw in Sara-Kate's house?
8. What does Hillary think of Sara-Kate after they are reunited?
9. What causes Hillary to climb the stairs in Sara-Kate's house?
10. What causes Hillary to go into Sara-Kate's house?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)