|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate say Hillary thinks too much like?
(a) An adult.
(b) A girl.
(c) A child.
(d) A human.
2. Why do the girls help the elves build something?
(a) The elves are not good at building roads.
(b) They want the elves to trust them.
(c) The elves asked for help.
(d) They get bored.
3. How does Jane treat Sara-Kate?
(a) She is kind.
(b) She ignores her.
(c) She is condescending.
(d) She is cruel.
4. Why is Hillary so surprised by the way Sara-Kate acts when she comes to see the ferris wheel?
(a) She has never acted like that before.
(b) She invited her.
(c) She is unpredictable.
(d) She was angry at school.
5. What does Alison say Sara-Kate stole?
(a) A bag of groceries.
(b) A garbage can.
(c) A scooter.
(d) A bike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate eat for lunch at school?
2. What does Sara-Kate say the elf language sounds like?
3. What is captivating to Hillary about Sara-Kate?
4. How does Sara-Kate greet Hillary when she comes to see the ferris wheel?
5. Mr. Lenox like to talk to __________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Allison Sara-Kate should not be trusted?
2. What does Hillary start to do when she sees some ruined houses in the elf village, and how does Sara-Kate respond?
3. What does Hillary's mother say when she hears Hillary was playing with Sara-Kate?
4. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's father, and how does Hillary respond to this?
5. Why does Sara-Kate say the elves need no protection from the cold?
6. How does Hillary train herself to see elves?
7. What makes Sara-Kate seem more mature in Hillary's eyes?
8. What ruins some of the houses in the elf village?
9. What does Sara-Kate say the elves eat?
10. What strikes Hillary as odd about her time at Sara-Kate's house?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)