|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is taken of the bike wheel that makes the ferris wheel?
(a) The spokes.
(b) The tire.
(c) The pedal.
(d) The tread.
2. What does Hillary enjoy about making the elf map?
(a) Seeing evidence of the elves.
(b) Doing something Sara-Kate can't.
(c) Getting away from Sara-Kate.
(d) Using her knowledge.
3. What does Sara-Kate make Hillary promise after she insults the elves?
(a) She will put herself in their place.
(b) She will say only nice things.
(c) She will bring a gift for the elves.
(d) She will stay away until she has happy thoughts.
4. What happens in the weather that is strange for the time of year?
(a) It gets cooler.
(b) It snows.
(c) It gets warm.
(d) It gets rainy.
5. Why are Sara-Kate's clothes made fun of at school?
(a) They are dirty.
(b) They never match.
(c) They don't fit right.
(d) They are always wrinkled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate do when she sees Mr. Lenox talking to something strange?
2. What is captivating to Hillary about Sara-Kate?
3. What nick-name does Jane give Sara-Kate at school?
4. Who/what does Hillary think made the elf village?
5. Where did Hillary learn to make maps?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate say elf language sounds like?
2. What ruins some of the houses in the elf village?
3. Why is Sara-Kate teased about her appearance at school?
4. What causes Hillary to go into Sara-Kate's house?
5. What is Hillary most impressed with when she sees the elf village?
6. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's lunches?
7. How does Hillary train herself to see elves?
8. What does Sara-Kate say the elves eat?
9. What does Hillary start to do when she sees some ruined houses in the elf village, and how does Sara-Kate respond?
10. What does Hillary's mother say when she hears Hillary was playing with Sara-Kate?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)