|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hillary's mother not like Sara-Kate?
(a) She is suspicious.
(b) She is sickly.
(c) She is odd.
(d) She is stupid.
2. What does Sara-Kate say Hillary thinks too much like?
(a) A human.
(b) A girl.
(c) An adult.
(d) A child.
3. What does Alison say Sara-Kate stole?
(a) A scooter.
(b) A bike.
(c) A bag of groceries.
(d) A garbage can.
4. What is Sara-Kate's last name?
5. What does Sara-Kate say the elf language sounds like?
(a) Telepathic vibes.
(b) Nature sounds.
(c) Foot steps.
(d) Blowing wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is taken of the bike wheel that makes the ferris wheel?
2. Why does Sara-Kate have to go to the drugstore?
3. What does Sara-Kate do when she sees Mr. Lenox talking to something strange?
4. What does Hillary say Sara-Kate looks like when she gets mad?
5. Sara-Kate thinks the tin pan with water is _________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What ruins some of the houses in the elf village?
2. What is Hillary most impressed with when she sees the elf village?
3. Why does Sara-Kate say the elves need no protection from the cold?
4. What does Sara-Kate say the elves eat?
5. How is Hillary's home different than Sara-Kate's?
6. Why is Sara-Kate teased about her appearance at school?
7. What does Hillary start to do when she sees some ruined houses in the elf village, and how does Sara-Kate respond?
8. What is the only proof Hillary has that Sara-Kate lives with her mother?
9. What strikes Hillary as odd about her time at Sara-Kate's house?
10. What does Sara-Kate say elf language sounds like?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)