|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hillary's last name?
2. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's father?
(a) He is in jail.
(b) He is unemployed.
(c) He is cazy.
(d) He ran away.
3. What time of day does Hillary first see the elf village?
(b) Late night.
4. What makes Sara-Kate get mad at Hillary?
(a) She refuses to help with homework.
(b) She says her mother doesn't want her to play.
(c) She doesn't stop Jane from teasing her.
(d) She pretends not to see her.
5. Why does Sara-Kate have to go to the drugstore?
(a) To get some bandages.
(b) To buy some stamps.
(c) To send a letter.
(d) To ge a prescription for her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sara-Kate's last name?
2. For what do the elves use a bike wheel?
3. What does Hillary say Sara-Kate looks like when she gets mad?
4. Sara-Kate thinks the tin pan with water is _________.
5. What is taken of the bike wheel that makes the ferris wheel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate say elf language sounds like?
2. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's father, and how does Hillary respond to this?
3. What strikes Hillary as odd about her time at Sara-Kate's house?
4. What ruins some of the houses in the elf village?
5. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's lunches?
6. What makes Sara-Kate seem more mature in Hillary's eyes?
7. What does Hillary start to do when she sees some ruined houses in the elf village, and how does Sara-Kate respond?
8. What is Hillary most impressed with when she sees the elf village?
9. What causes Hillary to go into Sara-Kate's house?
10. How does Hillary train herself to see elves?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)