|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sara-Kate say she is sure the ferris wheel is magic?
(a) It sings to her.
(b) There is nothing else left of the bike.
(c) She can't figure out how it is powered.
(d) It appeared one day.
2. What does Sara-Kate say the elf language sounds like?
(a) Telepathic vibes.
(b) Blowing wind.
(c) Nature sounds.
(d) Foot steps.
3. Why does Sara-Kate have to go to the drugstore?
(a) To ge a prescription for her mother.
(b) To buy some stamps.
(c) To get some bandages.
(d) To send a letter.
4. Where is the elf village?
(a) A weed bramble.
(b) Sara's back yard.
(c) Hillary's bedroom.
(d) The empty lot.
5. Who/what does Hillary think made the elf village?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Lenox like to talk to __________.
2. How does Sara-Kate greet Hillary when she comes to see the ferris wheel?
3. What does Hillary hear in her mind as she creeps over to Sara-Kate's backyard the second time?
4. Why do the girls help the elves build something?
5. The seats of the ferris wheel are made with _______________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate say elf language sounds like?
2. What does Sara-Kate say the elves eat?
3. What does Hillary's mother say when she hears Hillary was playing with Sara-Kate?
4. How does Hillary train herself to see elves?
5. Why is Sara-Kate teased about her appearance at school?
6. What is Hillary most impressed with when she sees the elf village?
7. What is the only proof Hillary has that Sara-Kate lives with her mother?
8. Why does Sara-Kate say the elves need no protection from the cold?
9. What does Hillary start to do when she sees some ruined houses in the elf village, and how does Sara-Kate respond?
10. What strikes Hillary as odd about her time at Sara-Kate's house?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)