|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the girls help the elves build something?
(a) They get bored.
(b) The elves are not good at building roads.
(c) They want the elves to trust them.
(d) The elves asked for help.
2. How does Jane think Sara-Kate got Hillary to be her friend?
(a) She put a spell on her.
(b) She spread rumors.
(c) She is paying her.
(d) She made a promise.
3. What does Hillary enjoy about making the elf map?
(a) Seeing evidence of the elves.
(b) Getting away from Sara-Kate.
(c) Doing something Sara-Kate can't.
(d) Using her knowledge.
4. What does Hillary say Sara-Kate looks like when she gets mad?
(a) A crazy person.
(b) A hedgehog.
(c) A witch.
(d) A cartoon.
5. What does Hillary see Sara-Kate stealing from her father's garden?
(a) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Hillary's parents not listen to her about the elves?
2. Where is Sara-Kate when Hillary comes to see the ferris wheel?
3. What does Sara-Kate say the elf language sounds like?
4. The seats of the ferris wheel are made with _______________.
5. What is captivating to Hillary about Sara-Kate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hillary start to do when she sees some ruined houses in the elf village, and how does Sara-Kate respond?
2. What ruins some of the houses in the elf village?
3. What does Hillary's mother say when she hears Hillary was playing with Sara-Kate?
4. What does Sara-Kate say elf language sounds like?
5. Why is Sara-Kate teased about her appearance at school?
6. How does Hillary train herself to see elves?
7. What does Hillary's father spend most of his time at home doing, and why?
8. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's lunches?
9. What is Hillary most impressed with when she sees the elf village?
10. What makes Sara-Kate seem more mature in Hillary's eyes?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)