|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sara-Kate say she sometimes fills in the gaps when she is low on money?
(a) She works.
(b) She begs.
(c) She steals.
(d) She goes hungry.
2. What kind of noise does Hillary hear from upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
3. What sign is there to support Hillary's belief of Sara-Kate after they are reunited?
(a) She runs fast.
(b) She is sneaky.
(c) All of these.
(d) She is not like any other person.
4. What would Hillary never have done before meeting Sara-Kate?
(a) All of these.
(b) Dance outside.
(c) Be rude to her friends.
(d) Break rules.
5. What is Mr. Lenox looking for when school is canceled?
(a) His cell phone.
(b) A snow shovel.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) A screwdriver.
6. What did Sara-Kate say elves never did unless they got too cold?
(a) Went inside.
(b) Ate food.
(c) Wore coats.
7. What does Hillary do that worries Jane?
(a) Mutters under her breath for the memories to stop.
(b) Prays for Sara-Kate's mother.
(c) Cries for no reason.
(d) Talks about the elves.
8. What does Hillary ask Sara-Kate when they are in the house together?
(a) If they are friends.
(b) If she wants help.
(c) If her mother will live.
(d) If she is an elf.
9. Who saw Sara-Kate eating berries in the yard?
(a) Sara-Kate's mother.
(d) Mr. Lenox.
10. What makes Sara-Kate end her friendship with Hillary?
(a) The discovery of the truth.
(b) Hearing her spread a rumor.
(c) Ruining part of the eld village.
(d) Staying friends with Jane.
11. What is Hillary uncertain of when she sees Sara-Kate's mother in her house?
(a) Whether or not she is crazy.
(b) Whether or not she is real.
(c) Whether or not she is sick.
(d) Whether or not she is alive.
12. What does Hillary take with her when she leaves her house after hearing her father saw Sara-Kate?
(a) A flashlight.
(b) The map.
(c) Some food.
(d) Her cell phone.
13. Sara-Kate and Hillary have to save the elf village from ______________.
14. What does Hillary see Sara-Kate is after eating the stolen food?
15. How does Sara-Kate feel when Hillary approaches her at night?
(a) She faints.
(b) She invites her over the next day.
(c) She breaks down in tears.
(d) She throws things at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate do while making a meal with the stolen food?
2. What does Sara-Kate ask Hillary to do when she leaves the house?
3. What does Hillary offer to help Sara-Kate with when they are reunited?
4. From whom does Hillary steal money?
5. Who makes it clear to Hillary that Sara-Kate is still around?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)