|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes it clear to Hillary that Sara-Kate is still around?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
2. What does Hillary see Sara-Kate is after eating the stolen food?
3. What is Sara-Kate doing when Hillary finds her in the house?
(a) Caring for her mother.
4. How does Sara-Kate describe Hillary's world?
5. What does Sara-Kate say she is for her home?
(a) The Mother.
(b) The Overseer.
(c) The Chief Steward.
(d) The Parents.
6. What does Hillary say Sara-Kate has taught her to do?
(a) Believe in magic.
(b) See the hearts of others.
(c) View the world in a different way.
(d) Disobey others.
7. What was Sara-Kate doing when Hillary's father saw her?
(a) Working in the yard.
(b) Running home.
(d) Buying groceries.
8. Sara-Kate and Hillary have to save the elf village from ______________.
9. What is the first test Sara-Kate gives Hillary when they are reunited?
(a) She has to leave her old friends.
(b) She has to work hard in the snow.
(c) She has to believe in the magic.
(d) She has to get some money for her.
10. Who does Hillary think could catch her when she leaves her house after learning her father saw Sara-Kate?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Sara-Kate's mother.
11. What does Sara-Kate drink while pretending to be Pierre?
12. What litters the ground in the second room of Sara-Kate's house?
(a) Match sticks.
13. Why does Hillary hurry out of Sara-Kate's house when someone comes looking for her there?
(a) She is late.
(b) She doesn't want Sara-Kate to answer the question.
(c) She doesn't want people to get suspicious.
(d) She hates being in the house.
14. Who comes looking for Hillary when she is in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) Jane and Alison.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother,
(d) Her brother.
15. What was Hillary hoping to see more of while working with Sara-Kate in the backyard again?
(b) Her old roads.
(c) The house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Hillary play with after seeing Sara-Kate's house?
2. What causes Sara-Kate to go inside while working with Hillary again?
3. How does Hillary explain away what she saw in Sara-Kate's house?
4. What does Hillary ask Sara-Kate when they are in the house together?
5. What does Hillary want to believe in when she is with Sara-Kate?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)