|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hillary do when people talk about Sara-Kate while she is gone?
(a) Changes the subject.
(c) Defends her.
2. What does Hillary offer to help Sara-Kate with when they are reunited?
(a) Buying some groceries.
(b) Re-building the village.
(c) Cleaning her house.
(d) Helping her with the school work she has missed.
3. Who pretends to be Pierre?
(b) Sara-Kate's mother.
4. What does Sara-Kate plan to do with what she asks Hillary for when they are reunited?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The elves.
5. What did Mr. Lenox see Sara-Kate doing?
(a) Running home.
(b) Crying on the doorstep.
(c) Working in her back yard.
6. Who makes it clear to Hillary that Sara-Kate is still around?
(b) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
7. How does Hillary describe the time she spent while Sara-Kate was absent?
8. What bombards Hillary after she goes into Sara-Kate's house?
(d) Elf sights.
9. How does Hillary feel after hearing her father saw Sara-Kate?
10. What is Pierre's nickname?
(a) Pierre the Package.
(b) Pierre the Pig.
(c) Pierre the Portman.
(d) Pierre the Pathway.
11. What does Mr. Lenox plan to build for his plants?
(a) Some arches.
(c) A trellis.
12. What kind of bill did Hillary help Sara-Kate pay?
(a) The utilities bill.
(b) The electric bill.
(c) The phone bill.
(d) The water bill.
13. What is Hillary's total at the register?
14. Why does Hillary say she doesn't see elves in Sara-Kate's upstairs room?
(a) They still don't trust her.
(b) They aren't real.
(c) Sara-Kate killed them.
(d) They heard her coming.
15. What does Sara-Kate do for the first time when Hillary brings her the stolen food?
(a) Hugs her.
(c) Introduces her mother.
(d) Invites her inside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Sara-Kate been struggling to do while she has been absent?
2. Who comes looking for Hillary when she is in Sara-Kate's house?
3. How does Hillary feel about the circle in Sara-Kate's living room?
4. What does Hillary shoplift?
5. What scares Hillary when she leaves her house after hearing her father saw Sara-Kate?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)