|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate ask Hillary to do when she leaves the house?
(a) Forget their friendship.
(b) Help her.
(c) Forget what she saw.
(d) Never tell anyone about her house.
2. How does Hillary describe the time she spent while Sara-Kate was absent?
3. Whom does Hillary blame for the strange scene she sees upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
(b) The elves.
(c) Her mind.
4. What does Mr. Lenox plan to build for his plants?
(a) A trellis.
(c) Some arches.
5. What sign is there to support Hillary's belief of Sara-Kate after they are reunited?
(a) She is sneaky.
(b) She runs fast.
(c) All of these.
(d) She is not like any other person.
6. What is Hillary's total at the register?
7. What does Hillary think Sara-Kate is when they are reunited?
(a) An elf.
(b) A witch.
(c) A guardian.
(d) An abused child.
8. How does Sara-Kate feel when Hillary brings her the stolen food?
9. What does Sara-Kate drink while pretending to be Pierre?
10. What makes Sara-Kate end her friendship with Hillary?
(a) Hearing her spread a rumor.
(b) The discovery of the truth.
(c) Ruining part of the eld village.
(d) Staying friends with Jane.
11. Why doesn't Sara-Kate ask others for help?
(a) They will send her to her father.
(b) They will take her away from her mother.
(c) They will sell the house.
(d) They will hurt her.
12. What does Hillary want to do when she first hears the sound from upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) Gets her father.
(b) Checks it out.
(c) Calls the police.
(d) Runs away.
13. What does Hillary see Sara-Kate is after eating the stolen food?
14. Who pretends to be Pierre?
(d) Sara-Kate's mother.
15. How does Sara-Kate feel when Hillary approaches her at night?
(a) She faints.
(b) She breaks down in tears.
(c) She invites her over the next day.
(d) She throws things at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Hillary play with after seeing Sara-Kate's house?
2. What is wrong with Pierre?
3. Who makes it clear to Hillary that Sara-Kate is still around?
4. What does Hillary think of the light coming from the room upstairs?
5. What is the first thing Sara-Kate makes with the stolen food?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)