|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate plan to do with what she asks Hillary for when they are reunited?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The elves.
2. What is wrong with Pierre?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He has no arms or legs.
(c) He is deaf.
(d) He hears voices.
3. Sara-Kate and Hillary have to save the elf village from ______________.
4. What is Pierre's nickname?
(a) Pierre the Package.
(b) Pierre the Pathway.
(c) Pierre the Portman.
(d) Pierre the Pig.
5. What does Sara-Kate fix in the village?
(a) The tin pan.
(b) The ferris wheel.
(c) The houses.
(d) The library.
6. What is in a circle in the living room of Sara-Kate's house?
7. What shows Hillary's devotion to Sara-Kate?
(a) She helps in the village.
(b) She promises to get money for her.
(c) She sneaks out of her house.
(d) All of these.
8. Who comes looking for Hillary when she is in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) Jane and Alison.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her mother,
9. What does Hillary do after hearing her father saw Sara-Kate?
(a) Sneaks out of her house.
(b) Calls Sara-Kate.
(c) Adds to her map.
(d) Tells her father about the house.
10. How does Sara-Kate feel when Hillary approaches her at night?
(a) She invites her over the next day.
(b) She throws things at her.
(c) She faints.
(d) She breaks down in tears.
11. What scares Hillary when she leaves her house after hearing her father saw Sara-Kate?
(a) The bird calls.
(b) The storm coming.
(c) The eerie light from Sara-Kate's house.
(d) Getting caught by her father.
12. How does Hillary feel about what she sees in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) She is relieved,
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is amazed.
(d) She is horrified.
13. How does Sara-Kate react to seeing Hillary in her house?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She is relieved.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She begins to cry.
14. What sign is there to support Hillary's belief of Sara-Kate after they are reunited?
(a) She runs fast.
(b) She is not like any other person.
(c) All of these.
(d) She is sneaky.
15. Who sends Sara-Kate money?
(a) An uncle.
(b) The social worker.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her grandparents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Sara-Kate end her friendship with Hillary?
2. Where did the girls learn about Pierre?
3. How does Sara-Kate act when she asks Hillary for something when they are reunited?
4. What has Sara-Kate been struggling to do while she has been absent?
5. Who does Hillary think could catch her when she leaves her house after learning her father saw Sara-Kate?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)