Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Hillary play with after seeing Sara-Kate's house?
(a) Her parents.
(c) Her imaginary friends.
2. What does Hillary say rested while Sara-Kate was absent?
(a) Her soul.
(b) Her heart.
(c) Her imagination.
(d) Her mind.
3. What kind of bill did Hillary help Sara-Kate pay?
(a) The utilities bill.
(b) The phone bill.
(c) The water bill.
(d) The electric bill.
4. How does Sara-Kate feel while eating the stolen food?
5. What shows Hillary's devotion to Sara-Kate?
(a) She promises to get money for her.
(b) All of these.
(c) She sneaks out of her house.
(d) She helps in the village.
6. What does Sara-Kate drink while pretending to be Pierre?
7. How does Hillary describe the time she spent while Sara-Kate was absent?
8. What does Mr. Lenox plan to build for his plants?
(b) A trellis.
(c) Some arches.
9. What does Hillary think Sara-Kate is when they are reunited?
(a) A guardian.
(b) An elf.
(c) A witch.
(d) An abused child.
10. What does Sara-Kate threaten as Hillary leaves her house?
(a) To not be her friend.
(b) To tell her father.
(c) To kill her.
(d) To spread rumors about her.
11. What has Sara-Kate been struggling to do while she has been absent?
(a) Keeping the elf village safe.
(b) Providing for herself and her mother.
(c) Keeping her mother happy.
(d) Staying ahead in school.
12. From whom does Hillary steal money?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her grandfather.
(d) Her mother.
13. What cancels school after Hillary and Sara-Kate are reunited?
(a) There is a broken water main at the school.
(b) There is a fire at the school.
(c) There is a blizzard.
(d) There is a teacher's strike.
14. What did Sara-Kate say elves never did unless they got too cold?
(b) Went inside.
(c) Ate food.
(d) Wore coats.
15. How does Sara-Kate feel when Hillary brings her the stolen food?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in the house does Sara-Kate eat the stolen food?
2. Where did the girls learn about Pierre?
3. Why doesn't Sara-Kate think she can be like Hillary?
4. What is wrong with Pierre?
5. What is the weather like when Hillary learns her father saw Sara-Kate?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)