|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hillary take with her when she leaves her house after hearing her father saw Sara-Kate?
(a) Some food.
(b) Her cell phone.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) The map.
2. Hillary thinks the light coming from Sara-Kate's upstairs room is _________.
3. Where does Hillary see magic when she is reunited with Sara-Kate?
(a) The tin pan.
(b) The roads.
(c) The ferris wheel.
(d) Sara-Kate's eyes.
4. How does Sara-Kate feel when Hillary brings her the stolen food?
5. What does Hillary do that worries Jane?
(a) Prays for Sara-Kate's mother.
(b) Mutters under her breath for the memories to stop.
(c) Talks about the elves.
(d) Cries for no reason.
6. What does Sara-Kate threaten as Hillary leaves her house?
(a) To kill her.
(b) To spread rumors about her.
(c) To not be her friend.
(d) To tell her father.
7. What does Hillary shoplift?
8. What was Sara-Kate doing when Hillary's father saw her?
(a) Working in the yard.
(c) Running home.
(d) Buying groceries.
9. Where in the house does Sara-Kate eat the stolen food?
(a) The living room.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The bathroom.
10. Whom does Hillary blame for the strange scene she sees upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
(c) The elves.
(d) Her mind.
11. What is the first thing Sara-Kate makes with the stolen food?
(b) A burrito.
(c) Some soup.
(d) A sandwhich.
12. What does Hillary want to do when she first hears the sound from upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Gets her father.
(c) Calls the police.
(d) Checks it out.
13. How does Sara-Kate feel while eating the stolen food?
14. What does Hillary see Sara-Kate is after eating the stolen food?
15. Who pretends to be Pierre?
(d) Sara-Kate's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hillary describe the time she spent while Sara-Kate was absent?
2. Whom does Hillary tell about what she sees in Sara-Kate's house?
3. Who saw Sara-Kate eating berries in the yard?
4. What is Hillary uncertain of when she sees Sara-Kate's mother in her house?
5. What is Sara-Kate sitting on when Hillary finds her in the house?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)