|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hillary's total at the register?
2. What does Hillary see Sara-Kate is after eating the stolen food?
3. How does Hillary respond to Sara-Kate's request of her when they are reunited?
(a) She says she will ask her father.
(b) She refuses.
(c) She pretends she didn't hear.
(d) She promises to help.
4. How does Hillary feel after hearing her father saw Sara-Kate?
5. What does Sara-Kate drink while pretending to be Pierre?
6. Where in the house does Sara-Kate eat the stolen food?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The living room.
7. How does Hillary describe Sara-Kate's mother?
8. What cancels school after Hillary and Sara-Kate are reunited?
(a) There is a broken water main at the school.
(b) There is a fire at the school.
(c) There is a blizzard.
(d) There is a teacher's strike.
9. Why does Hillary say she doesn't see elves in Sara-Kate's upstairs room?
(a) They heard her coming.
(b) Sara-Kate killed them.
(c) They still don't trust her.
(d) They aren't real.
10. How long does Sara-Kate's house look like it has been abandoned?
11. What shows Hillary's devotion to Sara-Kate?
(a) She helps in the village.
(b) She promises to get money for her.
(c) All of these.
(d) She sneaks out of her house.
12. Who comes looking for Hillary when she is in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Jane and Alison.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother,
13. What is in a circle in the living room of Sara-Kate's house?
14. What causes Sara-Kate to go inside while working with Hillary again?
(a) A bell chimes.
(b) Her fingers go numb.
(c) Her mother appears in the window.
(d) Hillary asks about Sara-Kate's mother.
15. What has Sara-Kate been struggling to do while she has been absent?
(a) Providing for herself and her mother.
(b) Keeping the elf village safe.
(c) Keeping her mother happy.
(d) Staying ahead in school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of noise does Hillary hear from upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
2. Hillary thinks the light coming from Sara-Kate's upstairs room is _________.
3. What is the weather like when Hillary learns her father saw Sara-Kate?
4. What does Hillary want to believe in when she is with Sara-Kate?
5. Where did the girls learn about Pierre?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)