|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sara-Kate describe Hillary's world?
2. What is in a circle in the living room of Sara-Kate's house?
3. What causes Hillary to climb the stairs in Sara-Kate's house?
4. What does Hillary want to believe in when she is with Sara-Kate?
(a) Sara's lies.
(b) The elves.
(c) Her imagination.
(d) Her instincts.
5. What bombards Hillary after she goes into Sara-Kate's house?
(b) Elf sights.
6. How does Sara-Kate act when she asks Hillary for something when they are reunited?
7. What is the first thing Sara-Kate makes with the stolen food?
(a) A burrito.
(c) A sandwhich.
(d) Some soup.
8. How does Hillary respond to Sara-Kate's request of her when they are reunited?
(a) She says she will ask her father.
(b) She pretends she didn't hear.
(c) She refuses.
(d) She promises to help.
9. Who comes looking for Hillary when she is in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) Jane and Alison.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother,
10. What cancels school after Hillary and Sara-Kate are reunited?
(a) There is a broken water main at the school.
(b) There is a blizzard.
(c) There is a teacher's strike.
(d) There is a fire at the school.
11. What is Hillary's total at the register?
12. How does Sara-Kate feel when Hillary brings her the stolen food?
13. What shows Hillary's devotion to Sara-Kate?
(a) All of these.
(b) She helps in the village.
(c) She sneaks out of her house.
(d) She promises to get money for her.
14. What kind of noise does Hillary hear from upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
15. What is Sara-Kate doing when Hillary finds her in the house?
(a) Caring for her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What litters the ground in the second room of Sara-Kate's house?
2. Who does Hillary think could catch her when she leaves her house after learning her father saw Sara-Kate?
3. What is Mr. Lenox looking for when school is canceled?
4. What does Hillary do after hearing her father saw Sara-Kate?
5. What does Hillary get ready for as she climbs the stairs in Sara-Kate's house?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)