|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sara-Kate and Hillary have to save the elf village from ______________.
2. What does Hillary say Sara-Kate has taught her to do?
(a) View the world in a different way.
(b) Believe in magic.
(c) Disobey others.
(d) See the hearts of others.
3. What shows Hillary's devotion to Sara-Kate?
(a) All of these.
(b) She promises to get money for her.
(c) She sneaks out of her house.
(d) She helps in the village.
4. How does Sara-Kate feel when Hillary approaches her at night?
(a) She throws things at her.
(b) She faints.
(c) She invites her over the next day.
(d) She breaks down in tears.
5. What does Hillary shoplift?
6. What does Sara-Kate drink while pretending to be Pierre?
7. What does Sara-Kate ask Hillary for when they are reunited?
8. Hillary steals money from a ___________.
9. What is the word used most to describe Sara-Kate's house?
10. What cancels school after Hillary and Sara-Kate are reunited?
(a) There is a teacher's strike.
(b) There is a blizzard.
(c) There is a broken water main at the school.
(d) There is a fire at the school.
11. What power does Hillary have when she is with Sara-Kate?
(c) All of these.
12. Who makes it clear to Hillary that Sara-Kate is still around?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
13. How long does Sara-Kate's house look like it has been abandoned?
14. How does Hillary respond to Sara-Kate's request of her when they are reunited?
(a) She pretends she didn't hear.
(b) She says she will ask her father.
(c) She promises to help.
(d) She refuses.
15. What sign is there to support Hillary's belief of Sara-Kate after they are reunited?
(a) All of these.
(b) She runs fast.
(c) She is sneaky.
(d) She is not like any other person.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hillary feel about what she sees in Sara-Kate's house?
2. What was Hillary hoping to see more of while working with Sara-Kate in the backyard again?
3. How does Hillary feel after hearing her father saw Sara-Kate?
4. What does Hillary do that worries Jane?
5. What does Hillary think Sara-Kate is meant to protect?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)