|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's father?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He is unemployed.
(c) He is in jail.
(d) He is cazy.
2. Why does Sara-Kate not wear extra clothes when it gets cold?
(a) She likes feeling cold.
(b) She doesn't have more clothes.
(c) She has thick skin.
(d) All of these.
3. What does Hillary hear in her mind as she creeps over to Sara-Kate's backyard the second time?
(a) Elf music.
(b) Her mother's warning.
(c) Her friends' voices.
(d) Sara-Kate's tantrum.
4. How does Jane think Sara-Kate got Hillary to be her friend?
(a) She spread rumors.
(b) She is paying her.
(c) She put a spell on her.
(d) She made a promise.
5. What does Alison say Sara-Kate stole?
(a) A scooter.
(b) A garbage can.
(c) A bike.
(d) A bag of groceries.
6. Why does Sara-Kate have to pay the phone bill instead of her mother?
(a) Her mother is sleeping.
(b) Her mother is at work.
(c) Her mother forgot.
(d) Her mother is sick.
7. Who shows Hillary the elf village?
(c) Hillary's father.
8. Who/what does Hillary think made the elf village?
9. What does Hillary see Sara-Kate stealing from her father's garden?
(c) All of these.
10. Sara-Kate thinks the tin pan with water is _________.
(a) A starlight catcher.
(b) A power house.
(c) A swimming pool.
(d) A trap.
11. Where is Sara-Kate when Hillary comes to see the ferris wheel?
(a) Under the tree.
(b) On the fence.
(c) In her room.
(d) In the backyard.
12. What subject makes Sara-Kate lash out in anger?
(a) Her health.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her house.
13. What does Sara-Kate say the elf language sounds like?
(a) Blowing wind.
(b) Foot steps.
(c) Telepathic vibes.
(d) Nature sounds.
14. Why does Sara-Kate say the elves won't show themselves to Hillary?
(a) They don't believe in them.
(b) It is too soon.
(c) It is too light.
(d) They have been hurt by humans in the past.
15. Mr. Lenox like to talk to __________.
(a) His rocks.
(b) His plants.
(c) His dog.
(d) His artwork.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sara-Kate have to go to the drugstore?
2. Where is the elf village?
3. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's lunches at school?
4. What does Hillary's father spend most of his time doing?
5. Why is Hillary so surprised by the way Sara-Kate acts when she comes to see the ferris wheel?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)