|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sara-Kate's last name?
2. What does Sara-Kate say Hillary thinks too much like?
(a) A girl.
(b) A human.
(c) An adult.
(d) A child.
3. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's lunches at school?
(a) She is an old woman in a girl's body.
(b) She is too poor for regular food.
(c) She has food allergies.
(d) She is sick.
4. What does Hillary say the ferris wheel looks like when it spins?
(a) A dream.
(b) A whirligig.
(c) A fanfare.
(d) A kaleidoscope.
5. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's father?
(a) He is in jail.
(b) He ran away.
(c) He is cazy.
(d) He is unemployed.
6. Why can't Hillary see the elves themselves?
(a) They are invisible.
(b) They only come out at night.
(c) They camoflague well.
(d) They hide from people.
7. What subject makes Sara-Kate lash out in anger?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her house.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her health.
8. Why does Sara-Kate say she is sure the ferris wheel is magic?
(a) There is nothing else left of the bike.
(b) It sings to her.
(c) She can't figure out how it is powered.
(d) It appeared one day.
9. Who shows Hillary the elf village?
(b) Hillary's father.
10. In Hillary's mind, what is the tin pan with water?
(a) A trap.
(b) A swimming pool.
(c) A starlight catcher.
(d) A power house.
11. What is captivating to Hillary about Sara-Kate?
(a) Her appearance.
(b) The back yard.
(c) The elf village.
(d) Her independance.
12. What does Sara-Kate say the elf language sounds like?
(a) Foot steps.
(b) Blowing wind.
(c) Telepathic vibes.
(d) Nature sounds.
13. Who/what does Hillary think made the elf village?
14. What does Sara-Kate show Hillary to avoid in her yard?
(a) The broken glass.
(b) The ant hills.
(c) The poison ivy.
(d) The sticky tar.
15. How is Hillary's home described?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are elf houses built out of?
2. What makes Sara-Kate get mad at Hillary?
3. What time of day does Hillary first see the elf village?
4. How does Jane think Sara-Kate got Hillary to be her friend?
5. What makes Hillary think that elves are watching her?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)