Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hillary's mother not like Sara-Kate?
(a) She is odd.
(b) She is sickly.
(c) She is suspicious.
(d) She is stupid.
2. What does Sara-Kate eat for lunch at school?
(a) Corn hash.
(b) Cream of Wheat.
(c) White bread.
3. What does Hillary's father spend most of his time doing?
(a) Filling out paperwork.
(b) Fixing his back yard.
(c) Building models.
(d) Watching TV.
4. Sara-Kate thinks the tin pan with water is _________.
(a) A starlight catcher.
(b) A power house.
(c) A swimming pool.
(d) A trap.
5. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's lunches at school?
(a) She has food allergies.
(b) She is an old woman in a girl's body.
(c) She is too poor for regular food.
(d) She is sick.
6. In Hillary's mind, what is the tin pan with water?
(a) A power house.
(b) A trap.
(c) A starlight catcher.
(d) A swimming pool.
7. How does Jane think Sara-Kate got Hillary to be her friend?
(a) She made a promise.
(b) She is paying her.
(c) She spread rumors.
(d) She put a spell on her.
8. Who/what does Hillary think made the elf village?
9. Why does Sara-Kate say she is sure the ferris wheel is magic?
(a) There is nothing else left of the bike.
(b) It appeared one day.
(c) She can't figure out how it is powered.
(d) It sings to her.
10. What does Alison say Sara-Kate stole?
(a) A garbage can.
(b) A bike.
(c) A bag of groceries.
(d) A scooter.
11. What does Hillary call the elves that insults them?
12. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's father?
(a) He is in jail.
(b) He ran away.
(c) He is unemployed.
(d) He is cazy.
13. What nick-name does Jane give Sara-Kate at school?
14. Where is the elf village?
(a) Sara's back yard.
(b) The empty lot.
(c) A weed bramble.
(d) Hillary's bedroom.
15. What happens in the weather that is strange for the time of year?
(a) It gets cooler.
(b) It gets rainy.
(c) It snows.
(d) It gets warm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Lenox like to talk to __________.
2. What does Sara-Kate show Hillary to avoid in her yard?
3. What does Sara-Kate make Hillary promise after she insults the elves?
4. Why does Sara-Kate not wear extra clothes when it gets cold?
5. What makes Sara-Kate get mad at Hillary?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)