|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in the weather that is strange for the time of year?
(a) It gets warm.
(b) It snows.
(c) It gets cooler.
(d) It gets rainy.
2. What does Sara-Kate say Hillary thinks too much like?
(a) A human.
(b) An adult.
(c) A girl.
(d) A child.
3. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's father?
(a) He is unemployed.
(b) He ran away.
(c) He is cazy.
(d) He is in jail.
4. What are elf houses built out of?
(c) All of these.
5. What does Sara-Kate make Hillary promise after she insults the elves?
(a) She will stay away until she has happy thoughts.
(b) She will put herself in their place.
(c) She will bring a gift for the elves.
(d) She will say only nice things.
6. What is Sara-Kate's last name?
7. What does Hillary hear in her mind as she creeps over to Sara-Kate's backyard the second time?
(a) Her friends' voices.
(b) Sara-Kate's tantrum.
(c) Her mother's warning.
(d) Elf music.
8. Who shows Hillary the elf village?
(a) Hillary's father.
9. In Hillary's mind, what is the tin pan with water?
(a) A swimming pool.
(b) A starlight catcher.
(c) A power house.
(d) A trap.
10. What does Hillary say the ferris wheel looks like when it spins?
(a) A fanfare.
(b) A kaleidoscope.
(c) A dream.
(d) A whirligig.
11. How is Hillary's home described?
12. What does Hillary call the elves that insults them?
13. How does Jane treat Sara-Kate?
(a) She is condescending.
(b) She is cruel.
(c) She is kind.
(d) She ignores her.
14. What is Hillary's last name?
15. Why does Hillary's mother not like Sara-Kate?
(a) She is stupid.
(b) She is odd.
(c) She is suspicious.
(d) She is sickly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hillary say Sara-Kate looks like when she gets mad?
2. Where is the elf village?
3. What does Hillary's father spend most of his time doing?
4. The seats of the ferris wheel are made with _______________.
5. What does Alison say Sara-Kate stole?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)