|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate eat for lunch at school?
(a) Corn hash.
(b) Cream of Wheat.
(c) White bread.
2. What do the girls help the elves build?
(b) A library.
(c) Some art.
(d) A bridge.
3. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's lunches at school?
(a) She is too poor for regular food.
(b) She is sick.
(c) She has food allergies.
(d) She is an old woman in a girl's body.
4. Sara-Kate thinks the tin pan with water is _________.
(a) A power house.
(b) A trap.
(c) A swimming pool.
(d) A starlight catcher.
5. Why do the girls help the elves build something?
(a) The elves are not good at building roads.
(b) They get bored.
(c) The elves asked for help.
(d) They want the elves to trust them.
6. What does Hillary call the elves that insults them?
7. What time of day does Hillary first see the elf village?
(a) Late night.
8. What does Sara-Kate say the elf language sounds like?
(a) Foot steps.
(b) Nature sounds.
(c) Telepathic vibes.
(d) Blowing wind.
9. What does Sara-Kate do when she sees Mr. Lenox talking to something strange?
(a) Talks back.
(d) Writes it down.
10. Where did Hillary learn to make maps?
(a) A workshop.
(c) Her father.
11. Where is Sara-Kate when Hillary comes to see the ferris wheel?
(a) In the backyard.
(b) Under the tree.
(c) In her room.
(d) On the fence.
12. What nick-name does Jane give Sara-Kate at school?
13. Where is the elf village?
(a) The empty lot.
(b) A weed bramble.
(c) Hillary's bedroom.
(d) Sara's back yard.
14. What does Hillary enjoy about making the elf map?
(a) Doing something Sara-Kate can't.
(b) Seeing evidence of the elves.
(c) Getting away from Sara-Kate.
(d) Using her knowledge.
15. What is Sara-Kate's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Hillary's home described?
2. Who shows Hillary the elf village?
3. What does Hillary hear in her mind as she creeps over to Sara-Kate's backyard the second time?
4. The seats of the ferris wheel are made with _______________.
5. What is Hillary's last name?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)