|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hillary say the ferris wheel looks like when it spins?
(a) A dream.
(b) A whirligig.
(c) A kaleidoscope.
(d) A fanfare.
2. What shows Hillary's devotion to Sara-Kate?
(a) She promises to get money for her.
(b) All of these.
(c) She helps in the village.
(d) She sneaks out of her house.
3. How does Sara-Kate feel when Hillary approaches her at night?
(a) She invites her over the next day.
(b) She throws things at her.
(c) She breaks down in tears.
(d) She faints.
4. What is taken of the bike wheel that makes the ferris wheel?
(a) The pedal.
(b) The spokes.
(c) The tire.
(d) The tread.
5. What is Hillary uncertain of when she sees Sara-Kate's mother in her house?
(a) Whether or not she is alive.
(b) Whether or not she is sick.
(c) Whether or not she is crazy.
(d) Whether or not she is real.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Lenox scold Hillary for when she comes in the house?
2. The seats of the ferris wheel are made with _______________.
3. Why does Sara-Kate say the elves won't show themselves to Hillary?
4. How does Hillary respond to Sara-Kate's request of her when they are reunited?
5. What is Sara-Kate's last name?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)