|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Lenox assure Sara-Kate before she leaves the house?
(a) Help is coming.
(b) Her mother will get well.
(c) Her secret is safe.
(d) Everything will be OK.
2. Why do people treat Hillary a certain way after Sara-Kate leaves?
(a) They see her as an innocent victim.
(b) They don't know how to treat her.
(c) They have missed her.
(d) They are mad at her.
3. What does Sara-Kate make Hillary promise after she insults the elves?
(a) She will say only nice things.
(b) She will put herself in their place.
(c) She will stay away until she has happy thoughts.
(d) She will bring a gift for the elves.
4. What does Sara-Kate eat for lunch at school?
(a) Corn hash.
(c) White bread.
(d) Cream of Wheat.
5. What does Hillary think Sara-Kate abandoned?
(a) The school.
(b) Her mother.
(c) The elves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first test Sara-Kate gives Hillary when they are reunited?
2. Where does Sara-Kate say she will always live?
3. What does Hillary think of the light coming from the room upstairs?
4. Why doesn't Sara-Kate ask others for help?
5. Where is Sara-Kate when Hillary comes to see the ferris wheel?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)