|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes it clear to Hillary that Sara-Kate is still around?
(b) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
2. What makes Sara-Kate get mad at Hillary?
(a) She pretends not to see her.
(b) She says her mother doesn't want her to play.
(c) She refuses to help with homework.
(d) She doesn't stop Jane from teasing her.
3. What does Alison say Sara-Kate stole?
(a) A scooter.
(b) A bag of groceries.
(c) A garbage can.
(d) A bike.
4. What does Hillary want to do when she first hears the sound from upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Checks it out.
(d) Gets her father.
5. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's lunches at school?
(a) She has food allergies.
(b) She is too poor for regular food.
(c) She is sick.
(d) She is an old woman in a girl's body.
Short Answer Questions
1. The seats of the ferris wheel are made with _______________.
2. Where has Hillary never been without an adult before?
3. How does Hillary feel about what she sees in Sara-Kate's house?
4. Why does Sara-Kate tell Mrs. Lenox the house is so messy?
5. Where does Sara-Kate say she will always live?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)