|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sara-Kate say she will always live?
(a) With her mother.
(b) In that house.
(c) Near the elves.
(d) The fringe of society.
2. How do people treat Hillary after Sara-Kate leaves?
(a) They are nervous around her.
(b) They avoid her.
(c) They tease her.
(d) They are kind to her.
3. What power does Hillary have when she is with Sara-Kate?
(a) All of these.
4. What does Hillary get ready for as she climbs the stairs in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) To see the elves.
(b) To fight a demon.
(c) To find Sara-Kate.
(d) To be scared.
5. Why does Sara-Kate not wear extra clothes when it gets cold?
(a) She doesn't have more clothes.
(b) She likes feeling cold.
(c) She has thick skin.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hillary describe the time she spent while Sara-Kate was absent?
2. How does Hillary explain away what she saw in Sara-Kate's house?
3. Why can't Hillary see the elves themselves?
4. Where does Hillary think Sara-Kate went when she enters the house?
5. What does Hillary enjoy about making the elf map?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)