|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Hillary blame for the strange scene she sees upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) Her mind.
(b) The elves.
2. What litters the ground in the second room of Sara-Kate's house?
(c) Match sticks.
3. What does Hillary realize about Sara-Kate when her mothers goes up the stairs?
(a) She needs help.
(b) She is not magical.
(c) She lied to her.
(d) She is a little girl.
4. What is the weather like when Hillary learns her father saw Sara-Kate?
5. Sara-Kate thinks the tin pan with water is _________.
(a) A trap.
(b) A power house.
(c) A swimming pool.
(d) A starlight catcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate say she is for her home?
2. How does Jane treat Sara-Kate?
3. What is Sara-Kate doing when Hillary finds her in the house?
4. Why did Sara-Kate eat Cream of Wheat at school?
5. Why doesn't Sara-Kate ask others for help?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)