|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alison say Sara-Kate stole?
(a) A bike.
(b) A bag of groceries.
(c) A garbage can.
(d) A scooter.
2. What does Hillary get ready for as she climbs the stairs in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) To fight a demon.
(b) To find Sara-Kate.
(c) To see the elves.
(d) To be scared.
3. What shows Hillary's devotion to Sara-Kate?
(a) All of these.
(b) She promises to get money for her.
(c) She helps in the village.
(d) She sneaks out of her house.
4. How do most people feel when Sara-Kate is absent?
5. Whom does Hillary play with after seeing Sara-Kate's house?
(a) Her imaginary friends.
(b) Her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate do while making a meal with the stolen food?
2. Sara-Kate thinks the tin pan with water is _________.
3. What does Hillary think of the light coming from the room upstairs?
4. Why does Hillary's mother not like Sara-Kate?
5. Who tells Sara-Kate what to do in her home?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)