|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Sara-Kate think she can be like Hillary?
(a) She has no real guidance.
(b) The elves won't let her.
(c) She is not like her.
(d) She is not smart enough.
2. What does Hillary realize about Sara-Kate when her mothers goes up the stairs?
(a) She is not magical.
(b) She needs help.
(c) She is a little girl.
(d) She lied to her.
3. Who cleans Sara-Kate's house?
(a) The social worker.
(b) Mrs. Lenox.
(c) Sara-Kate's mother.
4. Why is Hillary angry at Sara-Kate after she leaves?
(a) For not saying goodbye.
(b) For making her believe.
(c) For being independent.
(d) For lying to her.
5. What happens in the weather that is strange for the time of year?
(a) It gets rainy.
(b) It gets warm.
(c) It gets cooler.
(d) It snows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hillary get ready for as she climbs the stairs in Sara-Kate's house?
2. How long does Sara-Kate's house look like it has been abandoned?
3. Who pretends to be Pierre?
4. How does Sara-Kate feel when Hillary brings her the stolen food?
5. What does Hillary say Sara-Kate looks like when she gets mad?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)