|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hillary say rested while Sara-Kate was absent?
(a) Her soul.
(b) Her mind.
(c) Her heart.
(d) Her imagination.
2. Where in the house does Sara-Kate eat the stolen food?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The living room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The bedroom.
3. What was Hillary hoping to see more of while working with Sara-Kate in the backyard again?
(b) Her old roads.
(c) The house.
4. What does Sara-Kate do when Mrs. Lenox goes upstairs?
(a) Hides the food.
(c) Slumps down on the ground.
(d) Calls the police.
5. What does Hillary offer to help Sara-Kate with when they are reunited?
(a) Cleaning her house.
(b) Re-building the village.
(c) Buying some groceries.
(d) Helping her with the school work she has missed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do most people react to Sara-Kate's absence?
2. What does Mrs. Lenox ask Sara-Kate when she comes in the house?
3. What did Sara-Kate say elves never did unless they got too cold?
4. Who pretends to be Pierre?
5. Who saw Sara-Kate eating berries in the yard?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)