|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Hillary play with after seeing Sara-Kate's house?
(b) Her imaginary friends.
(c) Her parents.
2. Why does Sara-Kate say she is sure the ferris wheel is magic?
(a) It sings to her.
(b) She can't figure out how it is powered.
(c) There is nothing else left of the bike.
(d) It appeared one day.
3. What does Hillary's father spend most of his time doing?
(a) Fixing his back yard.
(b) Watching TV.
(c) Building models.
(d) Filling out paperwork.
4. What is the word used most to describe Sara-Kate's house?
5. Whom does Hillary blame for the strange scene she sees upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) Her mind.
(d) The elves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate make Hillary promise after she insults the elves?
2. Why does Sara-Kate say the elves won't show themselves to Hillary?
3. What does Hillary think Sara-Kate is meant to protect?
4. Whom does Hillary blame for the end of the elves?
5. How does Sara-Kate feel when Hillary brings her the stolen food?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)