|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sara-Kate feel when Hillary approaches her at night?
(a) She invites her over the next day.
(b) She breaks down in tears.
(c) She faints.
(d) She throws things at her.
2. Why is Hillary angry at Sara-Kate after she leaves?
(a) For lying to her.
(b) For being independent.
(c) For making her believe.
(d) For not saying goodbye.
3. Why doesn't Sara-Kate think she can be like Hillary?
(a) She has no real guidance.
(b) She is not like her.
(c) She is not smart enough.
(d) The elves won't let her.
4. Who makes it clear to Hillary that Sara-Kate is still around?
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
5. What does Hillary think Sara-Kate is meant to protect?
(b) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day does Hillary first see the elf village?
2. Why can't Hillary see the elves themselves?
3. Who does Hillary think could catch her when she leaves her house after learning her father saw Sara-Kate?
4. What sign is there to support Hillary's belief of Sara-Kate after they are reunited?
5. What kind of noise does Hillary hear from upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)