|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hillary think Sara-Kate is meant to protect?
(a) Her mother.
2. What is the weather like when Hillary learns her father saw Sara-Kate?
3. What is the word used most to describe Sara-Kate's house?
4. What does Hillary think Sara-Kate is when they are reunited?
(a) An abused child.
(b) A guardian.
(c) An elf.
(d) A witch.
5. Who cleans Sara-Kate's house?
(b) Sara-Kate's mother.
(c) Mrs. Lenox.
(d) The social worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first test Sara-Kate gives Hillary when they are reunited?
2. Why does Sara-Kate tell Mrs. Lenox the house is so messy?
3. What does Hillary take with her when she leaves her house after hearing her father saw Sara-Kate?
4. How does Hillary respond to all the rumors about Sara-Kate after she leaves?
5. What does Hillary's father spend most of his time doing?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)