|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Sara-Kate ask others for help?
(a) They will sell the house.
(b) They will send her to her father.
(c) They will take her away from her mother.
(d) They will hurt her.
2. What is Sara-Kate sitting on when Hillary finds her in the house?
(a) A table.
(b) A rocking chair.
(c) The floor.
(d) A pile of dirty clothes.
3. What does Hillary get ready for as she climbs the stairs in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) To fight a demon.
(b) To be scared.
(c) To see the elves.
(d) To find Sara-Kate.
4. How does Jane treat Sara-Kate?
(a) She is cruel.
(b) She ignores her.
(c) She is condescending.
(d) She is kind.
5. Where in the house does Sara-Kate eat the stolen food?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The living room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in a circle in the living room of Sara-Kate's house?
2. What does Sara-Kate threaten as Hillary leaves her house?
3. For what do the elves use a bike wheel?
4. Who makes it clear to Hillary that Sara-Kate is still around?
5. How does Hillary describe the time she spent while Sara-Kate was absent?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)