|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hillary see Sara-Kate is after eating the stolen food?
2. What does Sara-Kate fix in the village?
(a) The ferris wheel.
(b) The tin pan.
(c) The library.
(d) The houses.
3. What does Hillary say the ferris wheel looks like when it spins?
(a) A whirligig.
(b) A fanfare.
(c) A dream.
(d) A kaleidoscope.
4. What does Hillary take with her when she leaves her house after hearing her father saw Sara-Kate?
(a) The map.
(b) A flashlight.
(c) Some food.
(d) Her cell phone.
5. In Hillary's mind, what is the tin pan with water?
(a) A power house.
(b) A trap.
(c) A swimming pool.
(d) A starlight catcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sara-Kate have to go to the drugstore?
2. Where does Sara-Kate say she will always live?
3. What litters the ground in the second room of Sara-Kate's house?
4. What makes Sara-Kate end her friendship with Hillary?
5. What does Hillary see Sara-Kate stealing from her father's garden?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)