|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hillary steals money from a ___________.
2. Why does Sara-Kate not wear extra clothes when it gets cold?
(a) All of these.
(b) She has thick skin.
(c) She likes feeling cold.
(d) She doesn't have more clothes.
3. What is the first human need Sara-Kate shows?
(a) She is cold.
(b) She is sad.
(c) She is tired.
(d) She is hungry.
4. Who saw Sara-Kate eating berries in the yard?
(b) Mr. Lenox.
(c) Sara-Kate's mother.
5. What does Hillary call the elves that insults them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate say she is for her home?
2. Why does Hillary hurry out of Sara-Kate's house when someone comes looking for her there?
3. How does Sara-Kate say she sometimes fills in the gaps when she is low on money?
4. How does Hillary feel about what she sees in Sara-Kate's house?
5. What is Sara-Kate doing when Hillary finds her in the house?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)