|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate ask Hillary to do when she leaves the house?
(a) Forget their friendship.
(b) Forget what she saw.
(c) Help her.
(d) Never tell anyone about her house.
2. What does Hillary do that worries Jane?
(a) Cries for no reason.
(b) Mutters under her breath for the memories to stop.
(c) Prays for Sara-Kate's mother.
(d) Talks about the elves.
3. Who shows Hillary the elf village?
(c) Hillary's father.
4. What does Hillary enjoy about making the elf map?
(a) Doing something Sara-Kate can't.
(b) Seeing evidence of the elves.
(c) Getting away from Sara-Kate.
(d) Using her knowledge.
5. What is Sara-Kate doing when Hillary finds her in the house?
(a) Caring for her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first human need Sara-Kate shows?
2. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's father?
3. What was Hillary hoping to see more of while working with Sara-Kate in the backyard again?
4. In Hillary's mind, what is the tin pan with water?
5. What subject makes Sara-Kate lash out in anger?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)