|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the word used most to describe Sara-Kate's house?
2. How does Sara-Kate react to seeing Hillary in her house?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She begins to cry.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She is relieved.
3. Why does Sara-Kate say the elves won't show themselves to Hillary?
(a) It is too light.
(b) They don't believe in them.
(c) It is too soon.
(d) They have been hurt by humans in the past.
4. What does Hillary hear in her mind as she creeps over to Sara-Kate's backyard the second time?
(a) Sara-Kate's tantrum.
(b) Her friends' voices.
(c) Elf music.
(d) Her mother's warning.
5. How does Jane treat Sara-Kate?
(a) She is condescending.
(b) She is cruel.
(c) She is kind.
(d) She ignores her.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what do the elves use a bike wheel?
2. Why does Sara-Kate have to go to the drugstore?
3. What makes Hillary think that elves are watching her?
4. What does Sara-Kate drink while pretending to be Pierre?
5. What does Sara-Kate show Hillary to avoid in her yard?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)