|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Hillary's mind, what is the tin pan with water?
(a) A starlight catcher.
(b) A trap.
(c) A power house.
(d) A swimming pool.
2. What does Sara-Kate say the elf language sounds like?
(a) Telepathic vibes.
(b) Foot steps.
(c) Blowing wind.
(d) Nature sounds.
3. What does Hillary call the elves that insults them?
4. What does Hillary enjoy about making the elf map?
(a) Seeing evidence of the elves.
(b) Doing something Sara-Kate can't.
(c) Getting away from Sara-Kate.
(d) Using her knowledge.
5. Why does Hillary say she doesn't see elves in Sara-Kate's upstairs room?
(a) They aren't real.
(b) They still don't trust her.
(c) Sara-Kate killed them.
(d) They heard her coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate threaten as Hillary leaves her house?
2. Why doesn't Sara-Kate ask others for help?
3. What does Hillary say Sara-Kate has taught her to do?
4. Why does Sara-Kate have to pay the phone bill instead of her mother?
5. For what do the elves use a bike wheel?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)