|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hillary feel about the circle in Sara-Kate's living room?
(a) It is alluring.
(b) It is the only normal thing.
(c) It is sweet.
(d) It is creepy.
2. Why doesn't Sara-Kate think she can be like Hillary?
(a) The elves won't let her.
(b) She is not smart enough.
(c) She has no real guidance.
(d) She is not like her.
3. Whom does Hillary blame for the strange scene she sees upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) Her mind.
(d) The elves.
4. Why does Hillary hurry out of Sara-Kate's house when someone comes looking for her there?
(a) She hates being in the house.
(b) She is late.
(c) She doesn't want Sara-Kate to answer the question.
(d) She doesn't want people to get suspicious.
5. What is wrong with Pierre?
(a) He has no arms or legs.
(b) He is deaf.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He hears voices.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Sara-Kate ask others for help?
2. Where does Sara-Kate say she will always live?
3. What does Sara-Kate threaten as Hillary leaves her house?
4. What does Hillary take with her when she leaves her house after hearing her father saw Sara-Kate?
5. What does Sara-Kate ask Hillary for when they are reunited?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)