|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hillary say she doesn't see elves in Sara-Kate's upstairs room?
(a) They heard her coming.
(b) They aren't real.
(c) They still don't trust her.
(d) Sara-Kate killed them.
2. What sign is there to support Hillary's belief of Sara-Kate after they are reunited?
(a) She is not like any other person.
(b) She is sneaky.
(c) All of these.
(d) She runs fast.
3. What does Sara-Kate say she is for her home?
(a) The Parents.
(b) The Chief Steward.
(c) The Mother.
(d) The Overseer.
4. What causes Sara-Kate to go inside while working with Hillary again?
(a) Her fingers go numb.
(b) Her mother appears in the window.
(c) Hillary asks about Sara-Kate's mother.
(d) A bell chimes.
5. What do the girls help the elves build?
(a) Some art.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A library.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do most people feel when Sara-Kate is absent?
2. How does Hillary describe the time she spent while Sara-Kate was absent?
3. Whom does Hillary play with after seeing Sara-Kate's house?
4. What makes Sara-Kate get mad at Hillary?
5. What does Hillary think Sara-Kate is when they are reunited?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)