|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hillary think Sara-Kate went when she enters the house?
(a) The store.
(c) An asylum.
(d) The hospital.
2. What does Hillary think of the light coming from the room upstairs?
(a) It is magical.
(b) It is foreboding.
(c) It is evil.
(d) It is natural.
3. What was Hillary hoping to see more of while working with Sara-Kate in the backyard again?
(a) The house.
(c) Her old roads.
4. What does Hillary enjoy about making the elf map?
(a) Getting away from Sara-Kate.
(b) Seeing evidence of the elves.
(c) Doing something Sara-Kate can't.
(d) Using her knowledge.
5. Why are Sara-Kate's clothes made fun of at school?
(a) They are always wrinkled.
(b) They don't fit right.
(c) They never match.
(d) They are dirty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Pierre?
2. What does Hillary say Sara-Kate looks like when she gets mad?
3. Whom does Hillary tell about what she sees in Sara-Kate's house?
4. Sara-Kate thinks the tin pan with water is _________.
5. How does Hillary describe the time she spent while Sara-Kate was absent?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)