|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sara-Kate have to pay the phone bill instead of her mother?
(a) Her mother is sleeping.
(b) Her mother is sick.
(c) Her mother is at work.
(d) Her mother forgot.
2. How does Hillary feel after hearing her father saw Sara-Kate?
3. What does Alison say Sara-Kate stole?
(a) A scooter.
(b) A bag of groceries.
(c) A garbage can.
(d) A bike.
4. What does Hillary hear in her mind as she creeps over to Sara-Kate's backyard the second time?
(a) Elf music.
(b) Sara-Kate's tantrum.
(c) Her friends' voices.
(d) Her mother's warning.
5. What does Hillary think Sara-Kate is meant to protect?
(a) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hillary say she doesn't see elves in Sara-Kate's upstairs room?
2. What does Hillary want to believe in when she is with Sara-Kate?
3. What is Hillary uncertain of when she sees Sara-Kate's mother in her house?
4. What do the girls help the elves build?
5. What does Hillary enjoy about making the elf map?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)