|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes it clear to Hillary that Sara-Kate is still around?
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
2. What does Hillary do when people talk about Sara-Kate while she is gone?
(a) Defends her.
(c) Changes the subject.
3. Why does Sara-Kate have to pay the phone bill instead of her mother?
(a) Her mother is at work.
(b) Her mother is sleeping.
(c) Her mother forgot.
(d) Her mother is sick.
4. Whom does Hillary play with after seeing Sara-Kate's house?
(a) Her parents.
(d) Her imaginary friends.
5. Why does Sara-Kate have to go to the drugstore?
(a) To buy some stamps.
(b) To send a letter.
(c) To get some bandages.
(d) To ge a prescription for her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hillary creep over to Sara-Kate's backyard the second time?
2. What causes Hillary to climb the stairs in Sara-Kate's house?
3. What is Sara-Kate doing when Hillary finds her in the house?
4. What does Hillary's father spend most of his time doing?
5. What does Hillary think Sara-Kate is when they are reunited?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)