|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the girls help the elves build something?
(a) They get bored.
(b) The elves asked for help.
(c) They want the elves to trust them.
(d) The elves are not good at building roads.
2. What happens in the weather that is strange for the time of year?
(a) It gets rainy.
(b) It gets cooler.
(c) It snows.
(d) It gets warm.
3. What shows Hillary's devotion to Sara-Kate?
(a) She promises to get money for her.
(b) She helps in the village.
(c) All of these.
(d) She sneaks out of her house.
4. What does Hillary enjoy about making the elf map?
(a) Seeing evidence of the elves.
(b) Doing something Sara-Kate can't.
(c) Getting away from Sara-Kate.
(d) Using her knowledge.
5. What is the second test Sara-Kate gives Hillary when they are reunited?
(a) She has to believe in the magic.
(b) She has to leave her old friends.
(c) She has to work hard in the snow.
(d) She has to get some money for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first test Sara-Kate gives Hillary when they are reunited?
2. What does Sara-Kate say Hillary thinks too much like?
3. What disappoints Hillary when she works on the elf village again?
4. What do the girls help the elves build?
5. What does Hillary do that worries Jane?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)