|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the girls help the elves build something?
(a) They want the elves to trust them.
(b) They get bored.
(c) The elves asked for help.
(d) The elves are not good at building roads.
2. What is the first human need Sara-Kate shows?
(a) She is cold.
(b) She is sad.
(c) She is tired.
(d) She is hungry.
3. Why does Hillary creep over to Sara-Kate's backyard the second time?
(a) She wants to see the elves.
(b) She doesn't want her mother to see her.
(c) Sara-Kate is mad at her.
(d) Sara-Kate enters the village from there.
4. Why are Sara-Kate's clothes made fun of at school?
(a) They are dirty.
(b) They don't fit right.
(c) They are always wrinkled.
(d) They never match.
5. How does Hillary feel about what she sees in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She is amazed.
(c) She is relieved,
(d) She is horrified.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate ask Hillary for when they are reunited?
2. Why does Hillary say she doesn't see elves in Sara-Kate's upstairs room?
3. What is the word used most to describe Sara-Kate's house?
4. Who shows Hillary the elf village?
5. Hillary thinks the light coming from Sara-Kate's upstairs room is _________.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)