|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saw Sara-Kate eating berries in the yard?
(a) Mr. Lenox.
(d) Sara-Kate's mother.
2. What does Sara-Kate do when she sees Mr. Lenox talking to something strange?
(b) Talks back.
(d) Writes it down.
3. What does Hillary say the ferris wheel looks like when it spins?
(a) A whirligig.
(b) A dream.
(c) A fanfare.
(d) A kaleidoscope.
4. What does Hillary do after hearing her father saw Sara-Kate?
(a) Adds to her map.
(b) Calls Sara-Kate.
(c) Sneaks out of her house.
(d) Tells her father about the house.
5. Why do Hillary's parents not listen to her about the elves?
(a) They are tired.
(b) They don't like the neighbors.
(c) They don't believe in magic.
(d) They are busy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hillary say Sara-Kate has taught her to do?
2. Why does Sara-Kate have to go to the drugstore?
3. Why does Hillary's mother not like Sara-Kate?
4. What is Sara-Kate doing when Hillary finds her in the house?
5. Where does Hillary see magic when she is reunited with Sara-Kate?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)