|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sara-Kate say the elves won't show themselves to Hillary?
(a) It is too light.
(b) They don't believe in them.
(c) They have been hurt by humans in the past.
(d) It is too soon.
2. What is the word used most to describe Sara-Kate's house?
3. What time of day does Hillary first see the elf village?
(c) Late night.
4. Why does Hillary say she doesn't see elves in Sara-Kate's upstairs room?
(a) They still don't trust her.
(b) Sara-Kate killed them.
(c) They heard her coming.
(d) They aren't real.
5. What is captivating to Hillary about Sara-Kate?
(a) Her appearance.
(b) The elf village.
(c) The back yard.
(d) Her independance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject makes Sara-Kate lash out in anger?
2. What is Hillary uncertain of when she sees Sara-Kate's mother in her house?
3. What sign is there to support Hillary's belief of Sara-Kate after they are reunited?
4. What does Hillary get ready for as she climbs the stairs in Sara-Kate's house?
5. What does Sara-Kate plan to do with what she asks Hillary for when they are reunited?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)