|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hillary creep over to Sara-Kate's backyard the second time?
(a) She wants to see the elves.
(b) Sara-Kate enters the village from there.
(c) Sara-Kate is mad at her.
(d) She doesn't want her mother to see her.
2. What scares Hillary when she leaves her house after hearing her father saw Sara-Kate?
(a) The bird calls.
(b) The storm coming.
(c) The eerie light from Sara-Kate's house.
(d) Getting caught by her father.
3. What does Sara-Kate ask Hillary for when they are reunited?
4. What does Mr. Lenox plan to build for his plants?
(c) A trellis.
(d) Some arches.
5. How long does Sara-Kate's house look like it has been abandoned?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hillary say the ferris wheel looks like when it spins?
2. What is Sara-Kate sitting on when Hillary finds her in the house?
3. Who makes it clear to Hillary that Sara-Kate is still around?
4. What are elf houses built out of?
5. What does Hillary say Sara-Kate looks like when she gets mad?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)