|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Hillary see the elves themselves?
(a) They hide from people.
(b) They are invisible.
(c) They camoflague well.
(d) They only come out at night.
2. What causes Hillary to climb the stairs in Sara-Kate's house?
3. In Hillary's mind, what is the tin pan with water?
(a) A swimming pool.
(b) A power house.
(c) A trap.
(d) A starlight catcher.
4. Who does Hillary think could catch her when she leaves her house after learning her father saw Sara-Kate?
(a) Sara-Kate's mother.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
5. Why does Hillary creep over to Sara-Kate's backyard the second time?
(a) Sara-Kate is mad at her.
(b) She wants to see the elves.
(c) Sara-Kate enters the village from there.
(d) She doesn't want her mother to see her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hillary feel about what she sees in Sara-Kate's house?
2. Why do the girls help the elves build something?
3. What does Hillary say Sara-Kate has taught her to do?
4. What does Hillary do after hearing her father saw Sara-Kate?
5. Whom does Hillary tell about what she sees in Sara-Kate's house?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)