|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hillary do after hearing her father saw Sara-Kate?
(a) Adds to her map.
(b) Sneaks out of her house.
(c) Tells her father about the house.
(d) Calls Sara-Kate.
2. How does Hillary explain away what she saw in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) It is an elf illusion.
(b) It looked worse in the dark.
(c) It was a nightmare.
(d) It was a figment of her imagination.
3. How does Sara-Kate act when she asks Hillary for something when they are reunited?
4. Why does Sara-Kate not wear extra clothes when it gets cold?
(a) She has thick skin.
(b) She likes feeling cold.
(c) All of these.
(d) She doesn't have more clothes.
5. What causes Hillary to climb the stairs in Sara-Kate's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hillary want to do when she first hears the sound from upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
2. How does Hillary respond to Sara-Kate's request of her when they are reunited?
3. How does Sara-Kate react to seeing Hillary in her house?
4. What does Sara-Kate fix in the village?
5. Where is the elf village?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)