|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hillary creep over to Sara-Kate's backyard the second time?
(a) She doesn't want her mother to see her.
(b) Sara-Kate enters the village from there.
(c) She wants to see the elves.
(d) Sara-Kate is mad at her.
2. What does Hillary hear in her mind as she creeps over to Sara-Kate's backyard the second time?
(a) Her mother's warning.
(b) Her friends' voices.
(c) Sara-Kate's tantrum.
(d) Elf music.
3. What does Hillary think of the light coming from the room upstairs?
(a) It is natural.
(b) It is evil.
(c) It is magical.
(d) It is foreboding.
4. What subject makes Sara-Kate lash out in anger?
(a) Her health.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her house.
5. Who makes it clear to Hillary that Sara-Kate is still around?
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in a circle in the living room of Sara-Kate's house?
2. What is the first human need Sara-Kate shows?
3. What does Mr. Lenox plan to build for his plants?
4. Where does Hillary see magic when she is reunited with Sara-Kate?
5. What does Hillary get ready for as she climbs the stairs in Sara-Kate's house?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)