|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hillary's father spend most of his time doing?
(a) Fixing his back yard.
(b) Watching TV.
(c) Building models.
(d) Filling out paperwork.
2. Who shows Hillary the elf village?
(a) Hillary's father.
3. In Hillary's mind, what is the tin pan with water?
(a) A starlight catcher.
(b) A power house.
(c) A trap.
(d) A swimming pool.
4. What subject makes Sara-Kate lash out in anger?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her house.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her health.
5. How does Sara-Kate greet Hillary when she comes to see the ferris wheel?
(a) She is friendly.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is shy.
(d) She is ambivalent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Hillary's parents not listen to her about the elves?
2. Who/what does Hillary think made the elf village?
3. Why are Sara-Kate's clothes made fun of at school?
4. Why can't Hillary see the elves themselves?
5. Why is Hillary so surprised by the way Sara-Kate acts when she comes to see the ferris wheel?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)