|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate say Hillary thinks too much like?
(a) An adult.
(b) A child.
(c) A girl.
(d) A human.
2. Why does Sara-Kate have to go to the drugstore?
(a) To ge a prescription for her mother.
(b) To buy some stamps.
(c) To get some bandages.
(d) To send a letter.
3. Why do the girls help the elves build something?
(a) They want the elves to trust them.
(b) The elves asked for help.
(c) They get bored.
(d) The elves are not good at building roads.
4. What does Hillary say Sara-Kate looks like when she gets mad?
(a) A hedgehog.
(b) A crazy person.
(c) A cartoon.
(d) A witch.
5. What does Sara-Kate say the elf language sounds like?
(a) Blowing wind.
(b) Telepathic vibes.
(c) Foot steps.
(d) Nature sounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Sara-Kate's clothes made fun of at school?
2. What does Sara-Kate eat for lunch at school?
3. What does Hillary say the ferris wheel looks like when it spins?
4. What is captivating to Hillary about Sara-Kate?
5. Why does Hillary's mother not like Sara-Kate?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)