|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hillary creep over to Sara-Kate's backyard the second time?
(a) She doesn't want her mother to see her.
(b) Sara-Kate enters the village from there.
(c) Sara-Kate is mad at her.
(d) She wants to see the elves.
2. Why does Sara-Kate have to go to the drugstore?
(a) To buy some stamps.
(b) To send a letter.
(c) To ge a prescription for her mother.
(d) To get some bandages.
3. How does Jane treat Sara-Kate?
(a) She ignores her.
(b) She is kind.
(c) She is cruel.
(d) She is condescending.
4. What does Sara-Kate say Hillary thinks too much like?
(a) A human.
(b) An adult.
(c) A girl.
(d) A child.
5. How does Sara-Kate greet Hillary when she comes to see the ferris wheel?
(a) She is ambivalent.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is friendly.
(d) She is shy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Hillary see the elves themselves?
2. Why do the girls help the elves build something?
3. What nick-name does Jane give Sara-Kate at school?
4. What do the girls help the elves build?
5. Sara-Kate thinks the tin pan with water is _________.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)