|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hillary say Sara-Kate looks like when she gets mad?
(a) A crazy person.
(b) A witch.
(c) A hedgehog.
(d) A cartoon.
2. Where did Hillary learn to make maps?
(a) A workshop.
(d) Her father.
3. What is Sara-Kate's last name?
4. What does Hillary enjoy about making the elf map?
(a) Getting away from Sara-Kate.
(b) Seeing evidence of the elves.
(c) Using her knowledge.
(d) Doing something Sara-Kate can't.
5. What does Hillary call the elves that insults them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sara-Kate say she is sure the ferris wheel is magic?
2. How does Jane think Sara-Kate got Hillary to be her friend?
3. Why is Hillary so surprised by the way Sara-Kate acts when she comes to see the ferris wheel?
4. What happens in the weather that is strange for the time of year?
5. What does Sara-Kate do when she sees Mr. Lenox talking to something strange?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)