|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject makes Sara-Kate lash out in anger?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her house.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her health.
2. What does Hillary say the ferris wheel looks like when it spins?
(a) A kaleidoscope.
(b) A dream.
(c) A fanfare.
(d) A whirligig.
3. Why are Sara-Kate's clothes made fun of at school?
(a) They never match.
(b) They are dirty.
(c) They are always wrinkled.
(d) They don't fit right.
4. What does Hillary call the elves that insults them?
5. What does Sara-Kate eat for lunch at school?
(b) Corn hash.
(c) White bread.
(d) Cream of Wheat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hillary creep over to Sara-Kate's backyard the second time?
2. Sara-Kate thinks the tin pan with water is _________.
3. What time of day does Hillary first see the elf village?
4. Why does Sara-Kate have to pay the phone bill instead of her mother?
5. Mr. Lenox like to talk to __________.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)