|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Lenox like to talk to __________.
(a) His plants.
(b) His dog.
(c) His artwork.
(d) His rocks.
2. Why is Hillary so surprised by the way Sara-Kate acts when she comes to see the ferris wheel?
(a) She invited her.
(b) She was angry at school.
(c) She has never acted like that before.
(d) She is unpredictable.
3. What does Sara-Kate eat for lunch at school?
(b) White bread.
(c) Corn hash.
(d) Cream of Wheat.
4. What does Hillary hear in her mind as she creeps over to Sara-Kate's backyard the second time?
(a) Her mother's warning.
(b) Elf music.
(c) Her friends' voices.
(d) Sara-Kate's tantrum.
5. How does Jane think Sara-Kate got Hillary to be her friend?
(a) She put a spell on her.
(b) She made a promise.
(c) She is paying her.
(d) She spread rumors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sara-Kate have to pay the phone bill instead of her mother?
2. Why does Sara-Kate say the elves won't show themselves to Hillary?
3. What is Hillary's last name?
4. Why does Hillary creep over to Sara-Kate's backyard the second time?
5. What does Hillary call the elves that insults them?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)