|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sara-Kate say she is sure the ferris wheel is magic?
(a) She can't figure out how it is powered.
(b) It sings to her.
(c) There is nothing else left of the bike.
(d) It appeared one day.
2. Where did Hillary learn to make maps?
(a) Her father.
(b) A workshop.
3. Sara-Kate thinks the tin pan with water is _________.
(a) A starlight catcher.
(b) A power house.
(c) A trap.
(d) A swimming pool.
4. What does Sara-Kate do when she sees Mr. Lenox talking to something strange?
(a) Talks back.
(b) Writes it down.
5. What does Hillary call the elves that insults them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sara-Kate have to go to the drugstore?
2. What subject makes Sara-Kate lash out in anger?
3. What does Sara-Kate say the elf language sounds like?
4. What does Hillary enjoy about making the elf map?
5. How does Jane think Sara-Kate got Hillary to be her friend?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)