|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Sara-Kate's clothes made fun of at school?
(a) They never match.
(b) They don't fit right.
(c) They are always wrinkled.
(d) They are dirty.
2. What does Hillary say the ferris wheel looks like when it spins?
(a) A fanfare.
(b) A kaleidoscope.
(c) A dream.
(d) A whirligig.
3. What does Sara-Kate eat for lunch at school?
(b) Cream of Wheat.
(c) White bread.
(d) Corn hash.
4. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's father?
(a) He is in jail.
(b) He is cazy.
(c) He is unemployed.
(d) He ran away.
5. Why does Sara-Kate say she is sure the ferris wheel is magic?
(a) It appeared one day.
(b) There is nothing else left of the bike.
(c) It sings to her.
(d) She can't figure out how it is powered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hillary creep over to Sara-Kate's backyard the second time?
2. What does Sara-Kate show Hillary to avoid in her yard?
3. How does Jane think Sara-Kate got Hillary to be her friend?
4. Why does Sara-Kate have to go to the drugstore?
5. What time of day does Hillary first see the elf village?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)