|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Hillary's mind, what is the tin pan with water?
(a) A starlight catcher.
(b) A swimming pool.
(c) A power house.
(d) A trap.
2. What does Sara-Kate make Hillary promise after she insults the elves?
(a) She will say only nice things.
(b) She will bring a gift for the elves.
(c) She will stay away until she has happy thoughts.
(d) She will put herself in their place.
3. What does Sara-Kate say Hillary thinks too much like?
(a) A child.
(b) A human.
(c) A girl.
(d) An adult.
4. Who shows Hillary the elf village?
(a) Hillary's father.
5. What does Sara-Kate show Hillary to avoid in her yard?
(a) The ant hills.
(b) The sticky tar.
(c) The poison ivy.
(d) The broken glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hillary's father spend most of his time doing?
2. How does Sara-Kate greet Hillary when she comes to see the ferris wheel?
3. What subject makes Sara-Kate lash out in anger?
4. Why does Sara-Kate say the elves won't show themselves to Hillary?
5. Why does Sara-Kate say she is sure the ferris wheel is magic?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)