|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate show Hillary to avoid in her yard?
(a) The broken glass.
(b) The poison ivy.
(c) The ant hills.
(d) The sticky tar.
2. Why does Sara-Kate say the elves won't show themselves to Hillary?
(a) It is too soon.
(b) It is too light.
(c) They have been hurt by humans in the past.
(d) They don't believe in them.
3. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's lunches at school?
(a) She is too poor for regular food.
(b) She has food allergies.
(c) She is an old woman in a girl's body.
(d) She is sick.
4. Why are Sara-Kate's clothes made fun of at school?
(a) They never match.
(b) They don't fit right.
(c) They are always wrinkled.
(d) They are dirty.
5. What is taken of the bike wheel that makes the ferris wheel?
(a) The tire.
(b) The spokes.
(c) The pedal.
(d) The tread.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the elf village?
2. What time of day does Hillary first see the elf village?
3. What do the girls help the elves build?
4. What nick-name does Jane give Sara-Kate at school?
5. Why do the girls help the elves build something?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)