|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Hillary's parents not listen to her about the elves?
(a) They don't like the neighbors.
(b) They are busy.
(c) They are tired.
(d) They don't believe in magic.
2. Why does Sara-Kate say the elves won't show themselves to Hillary?
(a) It is too light.
(b) They don't believe in them.
(c) It is too soon.
(d) They have been hurt by humans in the past.
3. Why does Sara-Kate say she is sure the ferris wheel is magic?
(a) It appeared one day.
(b) She can't figure out how it is powered.
(c) It sings to her.
(d) There is nothing else left of the bike.
4. What does Hillary see Sara-Kate stealing from her father's garden?
(c) All of these.
5. Mr. Lenox like to talk to __________.
(a) His rocks.
(b) His dog.
(c) His plants.
(d) His artwork.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is captivating to Hillary about Sara-Kate?
2. What does Hillary hear in her mind as she creeps over to Sara-Kate's backyard the second time?
3. What does Sara-Kate do when she sees Mr. Lenox talking to something strange?
4. What is Hillary's last name?
5. How is Hillary's home described?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)