|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Sara-Kate's clothes made fun of at school?
(a) They never match.
(b) They are always wrinkled.
(c) They are dirty.
(d) They don't fit right.
2. What does Sara-Kate say the elf language sounds like?
(a) Foot steps.
(b) Blowing wind.
(c) Nature sounds.
(d) Telepathic vibes.
3. Where did Hillary learn to make maps?
(b) Her father.
(c) A workshop.
4. Why does Hillary creep over to Sara-Kate's backyard the second time?
(a) Sara-Kate enters the village from there.
(b) She doesn't want her mother to see her.
(c) Sara-Kate is mad at her.
(d) She wants to see the elves.
5. What happens in the weather that is strange for the time of year?
(a) It snows.
(b) It gets cooler.
(c) It gets warm.
(d) It gets rainy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Hillary so surprised by the way Sara-Kate acts when she comes to see the ferris wheel?
2. What does Hillary say Sara-Kate looks like when she gets mad?
3. How does Jane treat Sara-Kate?
4. What makes Hillary think that elves are watching her?
5. Who shows Hillary the elf village?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)