|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate say Hillary thinks too much like?
(a) An adult.
(b) A girl.
(c) A human.
(d) A child.
2. Why does Sara-Kate have to go to the drugstore?
(a) To buy some stamps.
(b) To send a letter.
(c) To get some bandages.
(d) To ge a prescription for her mother.
3. Why does Sara-Kate say the elves won't show themselves to Hillary?
(a) They have been hurt by humans in the past.
(b) It is too light.
(c) It is too soon.
(d) They don't believe in them.
4. Why can't Hillary see the elves themselves?
(a) They hide from people.
(b) They are invisible.
(c) They only come out at night.
(d) They camoflague well.
5. What time of day does Hillary first see the elf village?
(b) Late night.
Short Answer Questions
1. The seats of the ferris wheel are made with _______________.
2. Why do the girls help the elves build something?
3. What does Sara-Kate do when she sees Mr. Lenox talking to something strange?
4. What nick-name does Jane give Sara-Kate at school?
5. What is captivating to Hillary about Sara-Kate?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)