|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jane think Sara-Kate got Hillary to be her friend?
(a) She put a spell on her.
(b) She made a promise.
(c) She is paying her.
(d) She spread rumors.
2. What does Hillary see Sara-Kate stealing from her father's garden?
(c) All of these.
3. What does Sara-Kate show Hillary to avoid in her yard?
(a) The broken glass.
(b) The ant hills.
(c) The poison ivy.
(d) The sticky tar.
4. Why does Hillary creep over to Sara-Kate's backyard the second time?
(a) Sara-Kate enters the village from there.
(b) She doesn't want her mother to see her.
(c) She wants to see the elves.
(d) Sara-Kate is mad at her.
5. What does Hillary say the ferris wheel looks like when it spins?
(a) A dream.
(b) A whirligig.
(c) A kaleidoscope.
(d) A fanfare.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Hillary's home described?
2. What does Hillary call the elves that insults them?
3. Why are Sara-Kate's clothes made fun of at school?
4. What does Sara-Kate do when she sees Mr. Lenox talking to something strange?
5. Why do the girls help the elves build something?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)