|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what do the elves use a bike wheel?
(a) A ferris wheel.
(b) A thresher.
(c) A store.
(d) A water well.
2. Why are Sara-Kate's clothes made fun of at school?
(a) They don't fit right.
(b) They are dirty.
(c) They never match.
(d) They are always wrinkled.
3. What does Hillary say Sara-Kate looks like when she gets mad?
(a) A cartoon.
(b) A witch.
(c) A crazy person.
(d) A hedgehog.
4. What does Hillary's father spend most of his time doing?
(a) Building models.
(b) Fixing his back yard.
(c) Watching TV.
(d) Filling out paperwork.
5. Why do Hillary's parents not listen to her about the elves?
(a) They are busy.
(b) They don't believe in magic.
(c) They don't like the neighbors.
(d) They are tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sara-Kate when Hillary comes to see the ferris wheel?
2. How does Jane think Sara-Kate got Hillary to be her friend?
3. Who/what does Hillary think made the elf village?
4. What does Alison say Sara-Kate stole?
5. What is captivating to Hillary about Sara-Kate?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)