|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The seats of the ferris wheel are made with _______________.
(a) Wood planks.
(b) Popsicle sticks.
(d) Rubber bands.
2. Why can't Hillary see the elves themselves?
(a) They are invisible.
(b) They camoflague well.
(c) They only come out at night.
(d) They hide from people.
3. What does Hillary hear in her mind as she creeps over to Sara-Kate's backyard the second time?
(a) Her mother's warning.
(b) Elf music.
(c) Sara-Kate's tantrum.
(d) Her friends' voices.
4. How does Jane treat Sara-Kate?
(a) She ignores her.
(b) She is cruel.
(c) She is condescending.
(d) She is kind.
5. What does Hillary call the elves that insults them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hillary's mother not like Sara-Kate?
2. What is captivating to Hillary about Sara-Kate?
3. What does Hillary say Sara-Kate looks like when she gets mad?
4. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's father?
5. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's lunches at school?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)