|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hillary say Sara-Kate looks like when she gets mad?
(a) A cartoon.
(b) A hedgehog.
(c) A witch.
(d) A crazy person.
2. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's lunches at school?
(a) She is an old woman in a girl's body.
(b) She has food allergies.
(c) She is sick.
(d) She is too poor for regular food.
3. The seats of the ferris wheel are made with _______________.
(a) Wood planks.
(b) Popsicle sticks.
(c) Rubber bands.
4. What makes Hillary think that elves are watching her?
(a) She gets a tickly feeling.
(b) She hears a tinkling.
(c) She gets all itchy.
(d) It starts to get dark.
5. What does Sara-Kate make Hillary promise after she insults the elves?
(a) She will stay away until she has happy thoughts.
(b) She will bring a gift for the elves.
(c) She will put herself in their place.
(d) She will say only nice things.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who/what does Hillary think made the elf village?
2. What does Hillary call the elves that insults them?
3. How does Jane treat Sara-Kate?
4. What does Hillary's father spend most of his time doing?
5. What are elf houses built out of?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)