|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Hillary's home described?
2. Why are Sara-Kate's clothes made fun of at school?
(a) They don't fit right.
(b) They are dirty.
(c) They never match.
(d) They are always wrinkled.
3. Who/what does Hillary think made the elf village?
4. How does Jane think Sara-Kate got Hillary to be her friend?
(a) She is paying her.
(b) She spread rumors.
(c) She made a promise.
(d) She put a spell on her.
5. What does Hillary say the ferris wheel looks like when it spins?
(a) A kaleidoscope.
(b) A dream.
(c) A whirligig.
(d) A fanfare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hillary's father spend most of his time doing?
2. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's father?
3. What are elf houses built out of?
4. What is taken of the bike wheel that makes the ferris wheel?
5. What does Hillary call the elves that insults them?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)