Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sara-Kate act when she asks Hillary for something when they are reunited?
2. What does Hillary realize about Sara-Kate when her mothers goes up the stairs?
(a) She is not magical.
(b) She lied to her.
(c) She needs help.
(d) She is a little girl.
3. Why does Sara-Kate tell Mrs. Lenox the house is so messy?
(a) They have been sick.
(b) They were robbed.
(c) They are renovating.
(d) They just moved in.
4. What is taken of the bike wheel that makes the ferris wheel?
(a) The tread.
(b) The pedal.
(c) The tire.
(d) The spokes.
5. What is in a circle in the living room of Sara-Kate's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate show Hillary to avoid in her yard?
2. In Hillary's mind, what is the tin pan with water?
3. What shows Hillary's devotion to Sara-Kate?
4. What does Hillary want to believe in when she is with Sara-Kate?
5. How does Hillary feel about the circle in Sara-Kate's living room?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)