|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bill did Hillary help Sara-Kate pay?
(a) The electric bill.
(b) The utilities bill.
(c) The water bill.
(d) The phone bill.
2. What does Sara-Kate ask Hillary for when they are reunited?
3. Sara-Kate and Hillary have to save the elf village from ______________.
4. What makes Sara-Kate get mad at Hillary?
(a) She says her mother doesn't want her to play.
(b) She pretends not to see her.
(c) She refuses to help with homework.
(d) She doesn't stop Jane from teasing her.
5. What does Sara-Kate do when she sees Mr. Lenox talking to something strange?
(a) Talks back.
(c) Writes it down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Hillary so surprised by the way Sara-Kate acts when she comes to see the ferris wheel?
2. What makes Hillary think that elves are watching her?
3. What does Sara-Kate threaten as Hillary leaves her house?
4. What does Hillary want to do when she first hears the sound from upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
5. Whom does Hillary blame for the strange scene she sees upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)