|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hillary hoping to see more of while working with Sara-Kate in the backyard again?
(a) The house.
(d) Her old roads.
2. What does Sara-Kate say Hillary thinks too much like?
(a) A girl.
(b) A human.
(c) An adult.
(d) A child.
3. Where is the elf village?
(a) A weed bramble.
(b) The empty lot.
(c) Sara's back yard.
(d) Hillary's bedroom.
4. Why do the girls help the elves build something?
(a) They want the elves to trust them.
(b) The elves asked for help.
(c) They get bored.
(d) The elves are not good at building roads.
5. What would Hillary never have done before meeting Sara-Kate?
(a) Break rules.
(b) All of these.
(c) Be rude to her friends.
(d) Dance outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hillary steals money from a ___________.
2. Why is Hillary so surprised by the way Sara-Kate acts when she comes to see the ferris wheel?
3. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's lunches at school?
4. Where is Sara-Kate when Hillary comes to see the ferris wheel?
5. What does Sara-Kate plan to do with what she asks Hillary for when they are reunited?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)