|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hillary say rested while Sara-Kate was absent?
(a) Her imagination.
(b) Her mind.
(c) Her soul.
(d) Her heart.
2. What did Mr. Lenox see Sara-Kate doing?
(a) Running home.
(b) Working in her back yard.
(c) Crying on the doorstep.
3. What does Hillary take with her when she leaves her house after hearing her father saw Sara-Kate?
(a) A flashlight.
(b) Her cell phone.
(c) Some food.
(d) The map.
4. What does Hillary want to believe in when she is with Sara-Kate?
(a) Her instincts.
(b) The elves.
(c) Sara's lies.
(d) Her imagination.
5. What kind of noise does Hillary hear from upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sara-Kate when Hillary comes to see the ferris wheel?
2. What does Sara-Kate do when she sees Mr. Lenox talking to something strange?
3. How does Jane treat Sara-Kate?
4. Who does Hillary think could catch her when she leaves her house after learning her father saw Sara-Kate?
5. What shows Hillary's devotion to Sara-Kate?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)