|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sara-Kate act when she asks Hillary for something when they are reunited?
2. Who makes it clear to Hillary that Sara-Kate is still around?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
3. What kind of bill did Hillary help Sara-Kate pay?
(a) The phone bill.
(b) The utilities bill.
(c) The water bill.
(d) The electric bill.
4. What does Hillary ask Sara-Kate when they are in the house together?
(a) If her mother will live.
(b) If she is an elf.
(c) If they are friends.
(d) If she wants help.
5. What makes Sara-Kate end her friendship with Hillary?
(a) Ruining part of the eld village.
(b) Staying friends with Jane.
(c) The discovery of the truth.
(d) Hearing her spread a rumor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What power does Hillary have when she is with Sara-Kate?
2. What is Sara-Kate doing when Hillary finds her in the house?
3. What does Hillary shoplift?
4. What is Pierre's nickname?
5. What does Hillary get ready for as she climbs the stairs in Sara-Kate's house?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)