|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hillary say the ferris wheel looks like when it spins?
(a) A whirligig.
(b) A fanfare.
(c) A dream.
(d) A kaleidoscope.
2. What is Mr. Lenox looking for when school is canceled?
(a) A snow shovel.
(b) A flashlight.
(c) His cell phone.
(d) A screwdriver.
3. Mr. Lenox like to talk to __________.
(a) His rocks.
(b) His dog.
(c) His plants.
(d) His artwork.
4. What is captivating to Hillary about Sara-Kate?
(a) The elf village.
(b) The back yard.
(c) Her independance.
(d) Her appearance.
5. What is Hillary's total at the register?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sara-Kate doing when Hillary finds her in the house?
2. Hillary thinks the light coming from Sara-Kate's upstairs room is _________.
3. How does Jane think Sara-Kate got Hillary to be her friend?
4. Why does Sara-Kate say she is sure the ferris wheel is magic?
5. In Hillary's mind, what is the tin pan with water?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)