|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The seats of the ferris wheel are made with _______________.
(a) Wood planks.
(b) Popsicle sticks.
(d) Rubber bands.
2. Why are Sara-Kate's clothes made fun of at school?
(a) They are always wrinkled.
(b) They never match.
(c) They don't fit right.
(d) They are dirty.
3. Who shows Hillary the elf village?
(d) Hillary's father.
4. Where is the elf village?
(a) Sara's back yard.
(b) The empty lot.
(c) A weed bramble.
(d) Hillary's bedroom.
5. What does Hillary say the ferris wheel looks like when it spins?
(a) A whirligig.
(b) A dream.
(c) A kaleidoscope.
(d) A fanfare.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sara-Kate say the elves won't show themselves to Hillary?
2. What does Alison say Sara-Kate stole?
3. What are elf houses built out of?
4. How is Hillary's home described?
5. Why does Hillary's mother not like Sara-Kate?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)