|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alison say Sara-Kate stole?
(a) A scooter.
(b) A garbage can.
(c) A bag of groceries.
(d) A bike.
2. Why does Hillary's mother not like Sara-Kate?
(a) She is sickly.
(b) She is suspicious.
(c) She is odd.
(d) She is stupid.
3. For what do the elves use a bike wheel?
(a) A thresher.
(b) A ferris wheel.
(c) A water well.
(d) A store.
4. Why do Hillary's parents not listen to her about the elves?
(a) They are tired.
(b) They don't like the neighbors.
(c) They are busy.
(d) They don't believe in magic.
5. What does Sara-Kate make Hillary promise after she insults the elves?
(a) She will bring a gift for the elves.
(b) She will stay away until she has happy thoughts.
(c) She will say only nice things.
(d) She will put herself in their place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sara-Kate's last name?
2. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's father?
3. What does Hillary's father spend most of his time doing?
4. What does Hillary call the elves that insults them?
5. Why are Sara-Kate's clothes made fun of at school?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)