|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate make Hillary promise after she insults the elves?
(a) She will say only nice things.
(b) She will bring a gift for the elves.
(c) She will put herself in their place.
(d) She will stay away until she has happy thoughts.
2. What does Hillary say the ferris wheel looks like when it spins?
(a) A whirligig.
(b) A fanfare.
(c) A kaleidoscope.
(d) A dream.
3. Where is the elf village?
(a) A weed bramble.
(b) Sara's back yard.
(c) Hillary's bedroom.
(d) The empty lot.
4. What is captivating to Hillary about Sara-Kate?
(a) The elf village.
(b) The back yard.
(c) Her independance.
(d) Her appearance.
5. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's father?
(a) He is in jail.
(b) He is unemployed.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He is cazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hillary's last name?
2. Why are Sara-Kate's clothes made fun of at school?
3. How does Sara-Kate greet Hillary when she comes to see the ferris wheel?
4. What does Hillary's father spend most of his time doing?
5. Who shows Hillary the elf village?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)