Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate fix in the village?
(a) The ferris wheel.
(b) The tin pan.
(c) The houses.
(d) The library.
2. Where in the house does Sara-Kate eat the stolen food?
(a) The living room.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The bedroom.
3. Where does Sara-Kate say she will always live?
(a) The fringe of society.
(b) In that house.
(c) Near the elves.
(d) With her mother.
4. The seats of the ferris wheel are made with _______________.
(a) Rubber bands.
(b) Wood planks.
(c) Popsicle sticks.
5. What does Sara-Kate say Hillary thinks too much like?
(a) An adult.
(b) A child.
(c) A girl.
(d) A human.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's lunches at school?
2. What does Sara-Kate do when she sees Mr. Lenox talking to something strange?
3. What does Hillary think Sara-Kate is meant to protect?
4. What does Hillary offer to help Sara-Kate with when they are reunited?
5. What is Hillary uncertain of when she sees Sara-Kate's mother in her house?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)