Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hillary say the ferris wheel looks like when it spins?
(a) A kaleidoscope.
(b) A dream.
(c) A whirligig.
(d) A fanfare.
2. What does Sara-Kate make Hillary promise after she insults the elves?
(a) She will put herself in their place.
(b) She will bring a gift for the elves.
(c) She will say only nice things.
(d) She will stay away until she has happy thoughts.
3. What does Hillary call the elves that insults them?
4. Why can't Hillary see the elves themselves?
(a) They are invisible.
(b) They camoflague well.
(c) They hide from people.
(d) They only come out at night.
5. What does Sara-Kate eat for lunch at school?
(b) Corn hash.
(c) Cream of Wheat.
(d) White bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Sara-Kate's clothes made fun of at school?
2. What is Sara-Kate's last name?
3. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's lunches at school?
4. Why does Hillary creep over to Sara-Kate's backyard the second time?
5. What does Alison say Sara-Kate stole?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)