|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes it clear to Hillary that Sara-Kate is still around?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
2. What are elf houses built out of?
(c) All of these.
3. Why does Sara-Kate say she is sure the ferris wheel is magic?
(a) It sings to her.
(b) There is nothing else left of the bike.
(c) She can't figure out how it is powered.
(d) It appeared one day.
4. How does Hillary describe Sara-Kate's mother?
5. Whom does Hillary tell about what she sees in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's father?
2. Why does Hillary creep over to Sara-Kate's backyard the second time?
3. What does Hillary call the elves that insults them?
4. How is Hillary's home described?
5. What is captivating to Hillary about Sara-Kate?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)