|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Sara-Kate's clothes made fun of at school?
(a) They never match.
(b) They are dirty.
(c) They don't fit right.
(d) They are always wrinkled.
2. Why does Sara-Kate say she is sure the ferris wheel is magic?
(a) It sings to her.
(b) It appeared one day.
(c) There is nothing else left of the bike.
(d) She can't figure out how it is powered.
3. What are elf houses built out of?
(d) All of these.
4. What kind of bill did Hillary help Sara-Kate pay?
(a) The electric bill.
(b) The water bill.
(c) The phone bill.
(d) The utilities bill.
5. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's lunches at school?
(a) She has food allergies.
(b) She is too poor for regular food.
(c) She is an old woman in a girl's body.
(d) She is sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hillary thinks the light coming from Sara-Kate's upstairs room is _________.
2. What makes Sara-Kate get mad at Hillary?
3. What did Mr. Lenox see Sara-Kate doing?
4. Why can't Hillary see the elves themselves?
5. Why does Sara-Kate not wear extra clothes when it gets cold?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)