|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sara-Kate have to pay the phone bill instead of her mother?
(a) Her mother is sleeping.
(b) Her mother is at work.
(c) Her mother forgot.
(d) Her mother is sick.
2. Why does Sara-Kate say she is sure the ferris wheel is magic?
(a) There is nothing else left of the bike.
(b) She can't figure out how it is powered.
(c) It appeared one day.
(d) It sings to her.
3. How do most people feel when Sara-Kate is absent?
4. How does Hillary feel about what she sees in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) She is amazed.
(b) She is relieved,
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is horrified.
5. What does Sara-Kate say the elf language sounds like?
(a) Blowing wind.
(b) Nature sounds.
(c) Foot steps.
(d) Telepathic vibes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sara-Kate when Hillary comes to see the ferris wheel?
2. Why do Hillary's parents not listen to her about the elves?
3. What causes Hillary to climb the stairs in Sara-Kate's house?
4. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's lunches at school?
5. What is Sara-Kate sitting on when Hillary finds her in the house?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)