|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sara-Kate say the elves won't show themselves to Hillary?
(a) They don't believe in them.
(b) It is too soon.
(c) They have been hurt by humans in the past.
(d) It is too light.
2. Whom does Hillary blame for the strange scene she sees upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
(b) The elves.
(d) Her mind.
3. What makes Hillary think that elves are watching her?
(a) She gets a tickly feeling.
(b) It starts to get dark.
(c) She gets all itchy.
(d) She hears a tinkling.
4. Whom does Hillary tell about what she sees in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her teacher.
5. What is Sara-Kate sitting on when Hillary finds her in the house?
(a) A pile of dirty clothes.
(b) A table.
(c) A rocking chair.
(d) The floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hillary hear in her mind as she creeps over to Sara-Kate's backyard the second time?
2. Why does Sara-Kate say she is sure the ferris wheel is magic?
3. How does Hillary feel about the circle in Sara-Kate's living room?
4. How do most people feel when Sara-Kate is absent?
5. Why do the girls help the elves build something?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)