|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sara-Kate have to pay the phone bill instead of her mother?
(a) Her mother forgot.
(b) Her mother is at work.
(c) Her mother is sleeping.
(d) Her mother is sick.
2. What makes Sara-Kate end her friendship with Hillary?
(a) Hearing her spread a rumor.
(b) Ruining part of the eld village.
(c) The discovery of the truth.
(d) Staying friends with Jane.
3. What is the word used most to describe Sara-Kate's house?
4. What does Alison say Sara-Kate stole?
(a) A bag of groceries.
(b) A bike.
(c) A scooter.
(d) A garbage can.
5. What does Sara-Kate say Hillary thinks too much like?
(a) A human.
(b) A girl.
(c) A child.
(d) An adult.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Hillary's parents not listen to her about the elves?
2. What does Hillary think of the light coming from the room upstairs?
3. How does Jane treat Sara-Kate?
4. What is Sara-Kate's last name?
5. What does Hillary want to do when she first hears the sound from upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)