|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate eat for lunch at school?
(a) White bread.
(b) Corn hash.
(d) Cream of Wheat.
2. Where does Hillary think Sara-Kate went when she enters the house?
(a) The store.
(b) The hospital.
(c) An asylum.
3. What does Sara-Kate say Hillary thinks too much like?
(a) A girl.
(b) A child.
(c) A human.
(d) An adult.
4. What kind of bill did Hillary help Sara-Kate pay?
(a) The utilities bill.
(b) The electric bill.
(c) The phone bill.
(d) The water bill.
5. What is taken of the bike wheel that makes the ferris wheel?
(a) The spokes.
(b) The tire.
(c) The pedal.
(d) The tread.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who/what does Hillary think made the elf village?
2. What does Hillary want to do when she first hears the sound from upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
3. What does Hillary call the elves that insults them?
4. What happens in the weather that is strange for the time of year?
5. What is Sara-Kate sitting on when Hillary finds her in the house?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)