|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends Sara-Kate money?
(a) Her grandparents.
(b) The social worker.
(c) Her father.
(d) An uncle.
2. What litters the ground in the second room of Sara-Kate's house?
(c) Match sticks.
3. What makes Hillary think that elves are watching her?
(a) She gets a tickly feeling.
(b) It starts to get dark.
(c) She hears a tinkling.
(d) She gets all itchy.
4. Why doesn't Sara-Kate think she can be like Hillary?
(a) She is not like her.
(b) She has no real guidance.
(c) She is not smart enough.
(d) The elves won't let her.
5. Why does Sara-Kate say she is sure the ferris wheel is magic?
(a) It appeared one day.
(b) There is nothing else left of the bike.
(c) She can't figure out how it is powered.
(d) It sings to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's father?
2. Hillary thinks the light coming from Sara-Kate's upstairs room is _________.
3. What kind of noise does Hillary hear from upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
4. What did Mr. Lenox see Sara-Kate doing?
5. How does Sara-Kate greet Hillary when she comes to see the ferris wheel?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)