|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the word used most to describe Sara-Kate's house?
2. What did Mr. Lenox see Sara-Kate doing?
(a) Crying on the doorstep.
(b) Working in her back yard.
(c) Running home.
3. What is in a circle in the living room of Sara-Kate's house?
4. Where in the house does Sara-Kate eat the stolen food?
(a) The living room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The bedroom.
5. What does Sara-Kate drink while pretending to be Pierre?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate make Hillary promise after she insults the elves?
2. Who tells Sara-Kate what to do in her home?
3. What does Sara-Kate eat for lunch at school?
4. Why doesn't Sara-Kate think she can be like Hillary?
5. How long does Sara-Kate's house look like it has been abandoned?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)