|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hillary explain away what she saw in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) It is an elf illusion.
(b) It was a figment of her imagination.
(c) It looked worse in the dark.
(d) It was a nightmare.
2. Why does Hillary hurry out of Sara-Kate's house when someone comes looking for her there?
(a) She hates being in the house.
(b) She doesn't want people to get suspicious.
(c) She is late.
(d) She doesn't want Sara-Kate to answer the question.
3. Hillary steals money from a ___________.
4. What makes Sara-Kate end her friendship with Hillary?
(a) Staying friends with Jane.
(b) The discovery of the truth.
(c) Hearing her spread a rumor.
(d) Ruining part of the eld village.
5. Where does Hillary think Sara-Kate went when she enters the house?
(a) The hospital.
(b) An asylum.
(d) The store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in the house does Sara-Kate eat the stolen food?
2. How does Sara-Kate greet Hillary when she comes to see the ferris wheel?
3. Who tells Sara-Kate what to do in her home?
4. What does Hillary call the elves that insults them?
5. Why does Hillary creep over to Sara-Kate's backyard the second time?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)