|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sara-Kate react to seeing Hillary in her house?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She is relieved.
(d) She begins to cry.
2. What kind of noise does Hillary hear from upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
3. What bombards Hillary after she goes into Sara-Kate's house?
(d) Elf sights.
4. Who comes looking for Hillary when she is in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Jane and Alison.
(d) Her mother,
5. What does Hillary think of the light coming from the room upstairs?
(a) It is evil.
(b) It is foreboding.
(c) It is natural.
(d) It is magical.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the word used most to describe Sara-Kate's house?
2. What makes Sara-Kate end her friendship with Hillary?
3. Where is Sara-Kate when Hillary comes to see the ferris wheel?
4. What is Hillary uncertain of when she sees Sara-Kate's mother in her house?
5. What does Hillary ask Sara-Kate when they are in the house together?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)