|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hillary call the elves that insults them?
2. Where in the house does Sara-Kate eat the stolen food?
(a) The living room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The bedroom.
3. Why is Hillary so surprised by the way Sara-Kate acts when she comes to see the ferris wheel?
(a) She has never acted like that before.
(b) She is unpredictable.
(c) She was angry at school.
(d) She invited her.
4. What does Hillary get ready for as she climbs the stairs in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) To fight a demon.
(b) To find Sara-Kate.
(c) To see the elves.
(d) To be scared.
5. What makes Sara-Kate end her friendship with Hillary?
(a) Ruining part of the eld village.
(b) The discovery of the truth.
(c) Hearing her spread a rumor.
(d) Staying friends with Jane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hillary say she doesn't see elves in Sara-Kate's upstairs room?
2. Where has Hillary never been without an adult before?
3. What does Hillary see Sara-Kate is after eating the stolen food?
4. What does Sara-Kate drink while pretending to be Pierre?
5. How does Sara-Kate say she sometimes fills in the gaps when she is low on money?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)