|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hillary say the ferris wheel looks like when it spins?
(a) A kaleidoscope.
(b) A whirligig.
(c) A dream.
(d) A fanfare.
2. What is the word used most to describe Sara-Kate's house?
3. What makes Sara-Kate end her friendship with Hillary?
(a) The discovery of the truth.
(b) Ruining part of the eld village.
(c) Staying friends with Jane.
(d) Hearing her spread a rumor.
4. Where does Hillary think Sara-Kate went when she enters the house?
(a) An asylum.
(c) The store.
(d) The hospital.
5. What does Hillary think of the light coming from the room upstairs?
(a) It is magical.
(b) It is natural.
(c) It is evil.
(d) It is foreboding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate drink while pretending to be Pierre?
2. What makes Hillary think that elves are watching her?
3. What does Hillary ask Sara-Kate when they are in the house together?
4. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's lunches at school?
5. What does Hillary shoplift?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)