|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hillary want to do when she first hears the sound from upstairs in Sara-Kate's house?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Gets her father.
(d) Checks it out.
2. Who pretends to be Pierre?
(c) Sara-Kate's mother.
3. Why does Hillary creep over to Sara-Kate's backyard the second time?
(a) She doesn't want her mother to see her.
(b) She wants to see the elves.
(c) Sara-Kate enters the village from there.
(d) Sara-Kate is mad at her.
4. What rumor is spread about Sara-Kate's lunches at school?
(a) She is an old woman in a girl's body.
(b) She is too poor for regular food.
(c) She has food allergies.
(d) She is sick.
5. What does Hillary ask Sara-Kate when they are in the house together?
(a) If her mother will live.
(b) If they are friends.
(c) If she is an elf.
(d) If she wants help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Lenox plan to build for his plants?
2. Why doesn't Sara-Kate ask others for help?
3. What is Hillary uncertain of when she sees Sara-Kate's mother in her house?
4. What does Sara-Kate threaten as Hillary leaves her house?
5. How does Sara-Kate say she sometimes fills in the gaps when she is low on money?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)