|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Hillary to climb the stairs in Sara-Kate's house?
2. What does Sara-Kate eat for lunch at school?
(a) Corn hash.
(c) Cream of Wheat.
(d) White bread.
3. How do most people feel when Sara-Kate is absent?
4. What does Hillary ask Sara-Kate when they are in the house together?
(a) If she wants help.
(b) If her mother will live.
(c) If she is an elf.
(d) If they are friends.
5. Where in the house does Sara-Kate eat the stolen food?
(a) The living room.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara-Kate threaten as Hillary leaves her house?
2. Why does Sara-Kate say she is sure the ferris wheel is magic?
3. How does Jane think Sara-Kate got Hillary to be her friend?
4. What bombards Hillary after she goes into Sara-Kate's house?
5. What did Sara-Kate say elves never did unless they got too cold?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)