|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hillary see Sara-Kate is after eating the stolen food?
2. What does Sara-Kate ask Hillary to do when she leaves the house?
(a) Forget what she saw.
(b) Help her.
(c) Never tell anyone about her house.
(d) Forget their friendship.
3. What is captivating to Hillary about Sara-Kate?
(a) Her independance.
(b) The back yard.
(c) Her appearance.
(d) The elf village.
4. What is the word used most to describe Sara-Kate's house?
5. Why does Hillary hurry out of Sara-Kate's house when someone comes looking for her there?
(a) She hates being in the house.
(b) She doesn't want Sara-Kate to answer the question.
(c) She is late.
(d) She doesn't want people to get suspicious.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sara-Kate say she sometimes fills in the gaps when she is low on money?
2. What does Sara-Kate eat for lunch at school?
3. Whom does Hillary play with after seeing Sara-Kate's house?
4. From whom does Hillary steal money?
5. What makes Hillary think that elves are watching her?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)