Chapters 1 and 2
1. What is Hillary's last name?
2. Where is the elf village?
(a) Sara's back yard.
(b) Hillary's bedroom.
(c) The empty lot.
(d) A weed bramble.
3. What time of day does Hillary first see the elf village?
(d) Late night.
4. Who shows Hillary the elf village?
(c) Hillary's father.
5. Why can't Hillary see the elves themselves?
(a) They only come out at night.
(b) They are invisible.
(c) They hide from people.
(d) They camoflague well.
6. What are elf houses built out of?
(b) All of these.
7. Who/what does Hillary think made the elf village?
8. Why are Sara-Kate's clothes made fun of at school?
(a) They never match.
(b) They don't fit right.
(c) They are dirty.
(d) They are always wrinkled.
9. What is Sara-Kate's last name?
10. How is Hillary's home described?
This section contains 3,821 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)