Chapters 1 and 2
1. What is Hillary's last name?
2. Where is the elf village?
(a) Hillary's bedroom.
(b) The empty lot.
(c) Sara's back yard.
(d) A weed bramble.
3. What time of day does Hillary first see the elf village?
(a) Late night.
4. Who shows Hillary the elf village?
(b) Hillary's father.
5. Why can't Hillary see the elves themselves?
(a) They are invisible.
(b) They camoflague well.
(c) They hide from people.
(d) They only come out at night.
6. What are elf houses built out of?
(a) All of these.
7. Who/what does Hillary think made the elf village?
8. Why are Sara-Kate's clothes made fun of at school?
(a) They don't fit right.
(b) They are always wrinkled.
(c) They never match.
(d) They are dirty.
9. What is Sara-Kate's last name?
10. How is Hillary's home described?
This section contains 3,821 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)